Cannes beautiful sea viewCANNES. This grand traditional, stone house, which was built in the 1980’s has a grand feeling and is decorated in a belle époque style throughout. It is located in a quiet area with a beautiful view towards the sea and the Lerins Islands yet Cannes and Antibes are still within easy reach. The gardens have a selection of plants that flower throughout the year and there is a large heated pool with terrace complete with pool house. The interior of the house is spacious. Garage. Cellar. DPE:D/C. Réf 2807.
DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLA
- From the entrance on the left a bedroom with bathroom. A second bedroom as a study with kitchen and direct access to the terrace.
- On the right of the entrance there is access to laundry and guest cloakroom. Access to lounge with fireplace and high ceilings with dining room open kitchen. From the lounge, a bedroom with bathroom and dressing room also with access to the terrace and pool.
- Upstairs is a mezzanine living space. The master bedroom with sitting room, private bathroom, dressing room.
- To the left of the villa is a caretaker's apartment or guest apartment of 95m ² to be renovated, with a kitchen, living room and upstairs lounge with a separate bathroom with Jacuzzi and attic access.
- A large garage for several cars.