Halfway between the picturesque villages of Valbonne and Mougins, this beautiful stone house of about 440m ² is situated in a very quiet and calm area. Located on flat ground of approximately 1.6 hectares, this family country home was the residence of Edith Piaf, internationally known French singer. Accomodating up to 14 persons, the property consists of 4 main bedrooms in the main house and 3 additional bedrooms in the independent guest villa.
This charming house is surrounded by landscaped gardens planted with mature trees leading to the tennis court and swimming pool with pool-house. Resident Guardian. Ref 607
- A living room with fireplace (access to the master bedroom)
- A TV lounge with billiards and access to the garden.
- A dining room with a library in the mezzanine.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast area and bar;
- An office
- A storeroom, a laundry room and a wine cellar with access to the parking.
- A double bedroom (2X1 m) (AC)
- Bathroom with toilet.
- A double bedroom (2X1 m) with an en-suite bathroom, bidet and toilet. (AC)
- A master bedroom (2m bed) with dressing room, en-suite bathroom, shower, bidet and toilet. Private Terrace (AC)
A twin room (2 beds of 1 m) with an en-suite shower room and toilet. (AC)
- A double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- A double bedroom plus 1 single bed with an en-suite shower room.
- A double bedroom (160 CMS) with an en-suite shower room.
- Gym, sauna with shower and toilet.
-A heated swimming pool of about 14x7m and pool house that includes a shower, washbasin and toilet
-A tennis court
-A pétanque field
-A shelter for 2 cars
-Covered terrace with summer living and dining area and barbecue.
-Garden also has a Ping Pong table, trampoline, swing and slide
Additional services: Internet access