Property > Roquefort les Pins
All of Provence wrapped up in this beautifully renovated ancient stone farmhouse, which has maintained its old world charm whilst offering high quality appointments in an elegant, subtle decor. With 5 bedrooms and independent guest apartment, the accommodation includes a vast country kitchen, TV room, living room, playroom and study. Surrounded by over 3 acres or 1.7 hectares of gently sloping, park-like gardens with endless olive trees, fruit trees and flowering Provencal shrubs, the property enjoys complete quiet and tranquillity with unimpeded views over the countryside. The property is located only five minutes from the shopping centre and 10 minutes from the picturesque mediaeval village of Valbonne and nearby Golf Courses. Hidden in the greenery is the immense swimming pool with summer kitchen and pool house..
- Living area / games area
- Wine cellar
- TV corner
- Office opening onto the garden.
- Guest toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with an access to the olive grove.
- Living area with fireplace opening onto a covered terrace fitted out as a summer living area. Below, is the summer dining area with arbour and barbecue.
- Terrace enjoying beautiful views over the park.
- 2 twin bedrooms.
- Independent shower room, toilet and dressing.
- Master bedroom with fireplace, ensuite bathroom / shower and toilet.
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom.
- Independent bathroom / shower.
- Independent toilets.
Independent studio with kitchen, dining room, double bedroom, independent bathroom and toilet.
Beautiful pool area with pool house including: summer kitchen, dining area with arbour, shower and toilet.
Outside laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
Covered parking -10 Cars
Additional services: Electric Gate, satellite, alarm system, automatic watering.