Balista Yacht For Sale
Designed by Carlo Galeazzi, Balista was built in GRP by Italian yard Cantieri di Pisa to ABS class and MCA compliant, and was delivered in 2013 as an Akhir 153 model. She went on to become a finalist at the prestigious 2014 World Superyacht Awards. Her expansive interior by Mark Berryman accommodates up to 12 guests in seven cabins consisting of a full beam master suite on the main deck, a full-beam VIP suite convertible to two doubles two doubles and two twins, each with a Pullman berth, all with state of the art audio/visual systems and en-suite bathroom facilities. A further seven cabins sleep 10 crew aboard this yacht for sale. A successful charter yacht over the past three years, Balista is licensed to carry 12 guests for
Balista represents the best opportunity in the late model, tri-deck market for under 50m. The sheer volume of Balista is immense. Versatile cruising conditions with an impressive top speed of 26 kts. Comfortable cruising between 15-20 kts or long range cruising at 12 kts.
- Eight en-suite staterooms utilizing 467 GRT.
- Cruising ability for a maximum of up to 12 passengers with accommodation for up to 16 guests.
- Carlo Galeazzi exterior styling with Mark Berryman interior.
- Nominated as Finalist in World Superyacht Awards in 2014.
- Distinct folding hydraulic balconies off sky lounge.
- Three separate tender garages afford exemplary dedicated outdoor spaces.
- Flexible performance: 2100 NM range at 12 knots. Cruise between 15- 20kts or at a top speed of 26kts.
- Proven successful charter platform.
- Zero speed 'at anchor' stabilizers
- ABS classed, MCA Compliant.
Maintained in stunning condition thanks to a highly professional crew...
Serious seller asking £12.500,000 GBP. Available now to view in Sanremo.
|Cantieri Di Pisa Akhir 47m Specifications|
|Length:||47m / 154.20 feet|
|Beam:||8.7m / 28.54 feet|
|Max Draft:||4.19m / 13.75 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||20 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||26 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Carlo Galeazzi|
|Interior Design:||Mark Berryman|
|Engines:||2 x 4670hp 16v 4000 M93L MTU|