Property > Villefranche sur Mer
A dream villa situated between Nice and Monaco, overlooking the most beautiful bays on the French Riviera, Villefranche and St Jean Cap Ferrat. The villa was built in collaboration with the engineer Gustave Eiffel and has been entirely renovated in rigorous respect of the spirit of the late 1870’; it offers now a chance to plunge into magnificence and comfort. In a dominant position over the sea, an immense terrace faces the panorama overlooking the swimming pool and a vast park planted with fine trees as centuries-old olive and palm trees. Superb period furniture, sumptuous tapestries and precious paintings provide an incomparable atmosphere of luxury and refinement. This property offers 5 salons and many luxury facilities such as an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, gym, Turkish steam bath, 2 lifts…
Level 0 - Garden level:
- 2 games room
- Fully equipped sports room
- Heated indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Turkish steam room
- Large professional kitchen with 2 cold-rooms, plus a service kitchen on the dining room level.
Level 1 - Second floor
- Monumental outdoor staircase
- Large terraces (320m2)
- Indoor lounge
- TV room
- Living room with fireplace
- Study and library
Level 2 - Third floor
- Master suite with private salon and two separate apartments each with a bedroom with fireplace, dressing room, marble bathroom with Jacuzzi, safe
- 3 apartments each with a bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Level 3 - Fourth floor
- 6 apartments each with a bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Level 4 - Fifth floor
- 6 staff- bedrooms with 4 bathrooms
- Laundry room with professional equipment.
Independent guest house with 3 bedrooms.
Additional services: Central system for heating and air conditioning with independent controls in each room, alarm system also with panic button, safe, telesurveillance on the front gate, 2 lifts to all floors, 14 televisions with satellites and 4 videos, 25 telephones on 18 lines ( numeric system), fax machine, garage for 7 cars, parking for 10 cars.