|Price||From €20000 per week|
|Size of house||700 m²|
|Town / Village||Cap d'Ail|
This is an exceptional waterfront home, located in a privileged and peaceful environment in Cap d’Ail, close to Monaco. A perfect example of Belle Époque architecture, the villa was built in 1904 and purchased by the German Imperial family. Steeped in history, this house is nestled in a wonderful Mediterranean garden. A large terrace, that is used as a summer lounge and dining area, leads to a lovely pool and a small gate opening directly onto the sea. Decorated in a classical and elegant style, the rooms are light and spacious, amplified by high ceilings and large windows. ref 436
- Double living room opening onto a terrace facing the sea
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and toilet. This bedroom opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool and offering panoramic sea views. Flat screen TV.
- 1st suite consisting of a double bedroom with an independent bathroom with toilet.
- 2eme suite consisting of a double bedroom with an independent bathroom with toilet.
Lower level (-1):
- Dining room and TV lounge opening onto balconies facing the sea
- 2 double bedrooms. One of these rooms opens onto a balcony with sea view
- 2 independent bathrooms and toilets.
- Double bedroom, ideal for staff- AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Independent fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
Lower level (garden level):
- Large dining room that can accommodate 20 people opening onto a large terrace and garden.
- Summer fully equipped kitchen opening onto the terrace.
Resident caretaker. He lives in an independent villa.
Direct access to the sea