|Price||From €11200 per week|
|Size of house||200 m²|
|Town / Village||Èze|
This charming villa of approx. 200 sqm is located in a quiet residential area below Eze Village, one of the most beautiful locations on the French Riviera, between Nice and Monte Carlo. The villa is situated just above the sea, facing south with a 180º view of the Mediterranean and surrounding costal cliffs, with only a 7 minutes walk to the beach. There is a one-way street that leads from the quiet beach to the property. Accomodating up to 8 persons, the villa has 3 ensuite bedrooms plus independant one opening onto the terrasse and the garden, facing the pool and the sea. With over 1,000 m2 surrounded by tropical vegetation, fragrant orange and pine trees and a petanque pitch, this villa is an ideal, peaceful and relaxing vacation environment. ref 603
- Warm and rustic large living room of 60 m² with fireplace & piano opening onto the large terraces and enjoying sea and mountain views.
- Provençal style dining area with also sea views .
- Fully equipped open kitchen opening onto a lovely terrace facing south.
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite shower room or bathroom.
- Independant bedroom with ensuite shower room/ WC opening onto the terrace, the pool and facing this exceptional panorama.
All the bedrooms are air conditioned, spacious and pleasingly furnished with new and comfortable beds
A 25 meters ball court.
Garage for 1 car attached to the house and outside parkings for 3 cars
Additional services: Internet access, satellite TV, all the rooms have air-conditioning, alarm system, security camera, microphone at the gate, washing machine and dryer, barbecue.