|Price||From €6000 per week|
|Size of house||280 m²|
|Town / Village||Mougins|
Beautiful air conditioned villa of about 280sqm located just 10 minutes walking distance to the old village of Mougins, renowned for its many art galleries and wonderful restaurants. The reception rooms open onto a beautiful terrace with a panoramic view overlooking the hills, the Esterel and the sea. Accommodating up to 10 people, this property consists of a main villa with ensuite 4 bedrooms and an independent studio. At the rear of the villa, a few steps lead to the highest level, the swimming pool surrounded by a terrace facing this superb panorama. Perfectly maintained, the garden of about 1,700sqm surrounds the villa and was designed to enjoy multiple green areas. Ref 635
- Double living room with fireplace opening onto a beautiful terrace with panoramic view
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Dining room
- Master bedroom (bed 180cm) with bathroom, shower / W. Terrace access
- Double room (bed 160cm) with ensuite shower/ WC
- Double room (bed 160cm) with ensuite bathroom / WC
- Double room (160cm bed) with ensuite bathroom / WC and office area
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
All rooms on this level open onto the garden and enjoy a clear view to the sea.
Air-conditioned guest studio: Living room with sofa bed (160cm), kitchenette and shower room. This studio also benefits from a clear view to the sea.
At the rear of the villa, a few steps lead to the highest level, the swimming pool (12x5) surrounded by a terrace facing this superb panorama.
Additional services: Air conditioning, exterior lighting, 2 car garage and outside parking for 3 cars, alarm system, videophone, underfloor heating, satellite, safe, Internet access and wifi throughout the house, in the guest studio and in the garden up to the swimming pool level.