|Price||From €47500 per week|
|Size of house||1000 m²|
|Town / Village||Cannes|
Luxurious domain with panoramic sea view and staff
Built on 5 hectares of land, this magnificent property of approximately 1,000sqm offers a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean and can accommodate up to 18 people. This elegantly decorated residence offers tailor-made services to ensure that your stay is as relaxing as possible: chef, housekeeper, driver and manager are all at your disposal.
A wellness area, a gym, a cinema, complete the services of this house.
The ground floor of the main house has a vast entrance hall where you can enjoy a beautiful sea view through the large bay windows while relaxing on the sofas; a wine cellar also completes this space. On the left side, this level hosts the living room, the office and the cinema room; on the other side, there is a large dining room and a professional kitchen. This level opens entirely onto a terrace with a breathtaking view of the sea.
The first floor comprises the bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and the master bedroom which benefits from two separate bedrooms with bathrooms and dressing rooms. The sleeping area open onto a private terrace with sea views.
On the garden level, two independent bedrooms complete the domain with their own bathroom and private terrace. On the same level, you will enjoy a wellness area with hammam and massage room.
Set back, a guest house for your vistors which benefits on the ground floor from a fully equipped gym; and on the first floor, two bedrooms with a bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Both properties are built in the heart of a fully landscaped park, each with its own private pool.
You can enjoy the sunset while savouring a meal prepared by the chef around a barbecue hidden in the green corners of the domain... Ref. 816
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall with sitting area
- Wine cellar
- Living room with television and fireplace
- Cinema room
- Dining room
- Independent kitchen fully equipped with professional equipments
- Bedroom 1 and 2 : Master bedroom consisting of two bedrooms each with a 180 cm double bed, en-suite bathroom/shower and dressing room. Both rooms have a fireplace and access to a private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 3 : 180 cm double bed with en-suite bathroom/shower and dressing room. The room has access to a private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 4 : 180 cm double bed with its own bathroom/shower and dressing room. The room has access to a private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 5 : 180 cm double bed with its own bathroom/shower and dressing room. The room has access to a private terrace with sea view.
Garden level :
- Bedroom 6 : Double bed 180 cm with its ensuite bathroom/shower and dressing room. The room has access to a private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 7 : Double bed 180 cm with its ensuite bathroom/shower and dressing room. The room has access to a private terrace with sea view.
- Wellness area : Massage room, Hammam
- Air-conditioned gym
First floor :
- Living/dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Room 8 : Double bed 180 cm with an access to the outside
- Bedroom 9 : Double bed 180 cm with an access to terrace, panoramic sea view
- Shower/ bathroom
This guest villa has its own private pool.
The manager is resident and lives on the second floor of this guest house, with his own private entrance.
Heated swimming pool of 25x10m for the main villa.
Capacity : 18 people
Additional services : air conditioning, dedicated fibre, Smart TV, Apple TV, Netflix, Sonos, electric gate, video surveillance, staff 7 days a week.
The price includes : 3 housekeepers (08:30 to 17:30 - flexible), maintenance of the garden and swimming pool and interiors, provision of sheets with one change per week, 1 chef available for the 3 meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner), 2 handymen 8 hours per day 6 days a week, water, electricity and gas expenses, various taxes, alarm costs, estate maintenance.