|AVENTURE Powercat 5000 Specifications|
|Length:||15.23m / feet|
|Beam:||4.87 / 15.98 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Max Speed:||23 knots|
AVENTURE PERSEUS Yacht for Sale
50' Aventure Powercat 5000 PERSEUS
50' AVENTURE POWERCAT 5000 PERSEUS
This an expertly maintained open checkbook yacht and it shows in every detail.
The main features of the AVENTURE POWERCAT 5000 are:
- Fuel efficiency and increased stability in a seaway and in an anchorage
- Relatively narrow 15'9" beam (which allows for berthing the vessel and hauling for service in more locations)
- Shallow 3' draft, with the ability to safely slide up on sandy beaches Stand-up space in the engine rooms (practically unheard of in power cats) with excellent access to the sides of the engines in addition to the filters, batteries and other mechanical systems
- The engine rooms are accessed from hatches in the cockpit or from sound insulated doorways in the master stateroom
- Large centerline berth in owner's cabin with access from both sides
- Day head in cockpit area located under the stairs leading to the Flybridge. The two full heads and showers on both sides are expansive with one having been fitted with a composting toilet
- Highly seaworthy and fuel-efficient, with a 10kn cruise pulling the RIB with a 10gph total fuel burn
This boat is not Bahamas Duty paid and is in the country on a valid cruising permit.
She can not be sold to resident of the Bahamas without the payment of Customs Import Duties. Our company policy is to notify Bahamas Customs prior to the closing of any sale to Resident of the Bahamas.
- Hull under water line is solid glass in high stress areas, with a vinylester barrier against osmosis
- Foam and glass for the balance consisting of 20mm herex foam, balsa, matt, roving and Kevlar
- Deck are patterned non-skid with built-in hatch positions on foredecks and in the cockpit decks for engine room access
Upper Salon is entered from the aft deck through a sliding glass door. To starboard is a wet-bar; to port is a settee seating area. Forward to starboard is the lower helm station. To Port is a stainless steel deep freeze, and the companionway down to main salon.
- To Starboard aft is the Galley with full window views to outside
- Forward is dining area with large panoramic windows and a beautiful cherry table
- There is seating for at least six adults
Full Galley is down to starboard in main salon and includes:
- Microwave oven
- Two guest cabins are located in the hulls forward and below the main salon
- Each has a queen-size bed positioned fore-and-aft
- Hanging locker space
- Twin, 2005 Yanmar 6LPA-STZP stbd and 6LPA-STZP2 port, 24 Valve, 315HP
- Serial number: M50430 R to starboard and serial number: M52429 port
- 6 in line, 4-valves per cylinder, 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled, turbo-charged direct injection, 12VDC 80 Amp alternator, intercooled, marine diesel
- Both engines have been fitted with new transmissions
- Engine alarms
- Located on cockpit console is the Yanmar Diesel analog marine gauge panel, and digital LED alarms.
- ZF Hurth Marine, V drives, transmissions, Model ZF 63-1V - 2.5 with gear ratio of (2.43) starboard S/N (20079P 3312003015) and S/N (20078P 3312003110)
- Shafts have dripless seals
- The engine room is fitted with a Johnson fuel transfer pump
Generators and Inverters
- Westerbeke 8kW,
- Model No.:8.0/6.0 BTDA, 2 cylinder, 4 cycle, naturally aspirated,l: (2274710I).
- There are gauges and alarms on the engine and at the lower helm
- The Aventure 485, 12 VDC main distribution panel is located starboard gunwale lower helm saloon and has thirty six (36) rocker switch breakers to activate protection.
- Bilge pump rockers for bilge pumps are also located at this panel. There is both audio and visual LED warning alerts.
- MasterVolt battery monitor BTM-111
- The 110 VAC mains breaker are located beneath the starboard aft engine deck access and is of the manual triple pole rocker circuit breaker type with reverse polarity indicator at the Saloon panel.
- There is a ProMariner, Pro Safe, ZincSaver 60 amp, Galvanic Isolator system on the vessel to provide protection against galvanic corrosion,
- There is a Xantrex, Pro Sine, Inverter/Charger, 2.0, 2000 watt, 120 VAC 60Hz. in the port engine room The system monitoring display and remote control is located at the lower helm
The vessel carries two anchors:
- The primary is a Delta plow anchor with 100 feet of galvanized 5/16" chain, which is affixed to anchor roller at the bow.
- The secondary is stored in anchor locker and is a Fortress FX-37 with 150 feet of 5/8" rode and 10 feet of galvanized 5/16" chain
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- ICOM VHF IC-M424G with GPS
- Furuno, GPS/WAAS Navigator, GP-32 interface via Furuno display monitor at lower helm
- Primary Furuno NAVnet display color screen, interface with radar, weather, speed, depth sounder, temperature. at lower helm console. Same system at Flybridge helm.
- Furuno NAVpilot at both helms.
- ARC E.P.I.R.B.
- 2002 Caribe Model MVPL 10 with factory installed new tubes and new 40hp Yamaha