|AZIMUT YACHTS Specifications|
|Length:||21.17m / feet|
|Beam:||5.12 / 16.80 feet|
|Max Draft:||1 / 3.28 feet|
AZIMUT YACHTS AROMA Yacht for Sale
Excellent condition! In 2016 all upholstery of internal and external sofas was changed to the new one.
- Teak on side decks
- Teak on bow deck
- Teak on cockpit and swimming platform
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Joystick control for engines and thrusters
- Telescopic hydraulic gangway Opacmare
- Generator Kohler
- Filter Racor for generator
- Double filter Racor for engines
- Air conditioning system
- Trim tabs
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- Swimming ladder
- Tender Avon Jet 320
- Garage for tender
- Washing machine
- Microwave Oven
- Sunbathing cushion on bow
- Sunbathing cushion on cockpit
- Crew cabin
- Wenge Wood floor
- TV LCD with Hi-Lo system in salon
- TV Sharp in VIP cabin
- TV Sharp in master cabin
- Audio system Bose in saloon
- 4 x additional speaker Alpine in cockpit
- 2 x sabwoofer Jl Audio in cockpit
- Navigation system Raymarine: VHF, chartplotter, radar, autopilot, GPS
- Satellite TV system
- Wet bar in cockpit with barbecue, ice maker, fridge
- Bide in master cabin’s heads
- Hull painted in Bordeaux
- Cockpit table
- 4 x cockpit chair
- Electric searchlight
- 2 x underwater light under the swimming platform
- Dimmer for light in salon and cockpit
- Shore water plug
From the time of her first launch in 2010 this beautiful 68S has always been in the hands of the original buyer cruising around the Adriatic coast. Being very well kept and taken care of she represents a very good example of a sport yacht on the market today.
Unlike many other similar models of her kind she boasts beautiful exterior design by Italian architect Stefano Righini clearly distinguishing her amongst all others.
The yacht is equipped with a panoramic operable top, tender garage for a tender of up to 3.3 m and a hydraulic platform.
She is powered by Twin MAN 1360 hp which allow her achieve speeds of up to 37 knots and cruise at 32.
Should you wish to go for comfortable cruising she will allow you to do so consuming merely 90 l per both engines.
AROMA has never been chartered and her engines were serviced annually.
Priced to sell. All reasonable offers considered.