|BAGLIETTO Custom Specifications|
|Length:||41.5m / feet|
|Beam:||8 / 26.25 feet|
|Max Draft:||2 / 6.56 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||21 knots|
|Max Speed:||28 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Design Studio Spadolini|
|Interior Design:||Studio Gagliardi|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 16V 4000 M90 3700hp|
|Location:||United States, Miami|
BAGLIETTO ROCK 13 Yacht for Sale
ROCK 13 is a breathtaking custom-built vessel, originally launched by the prestigious Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2004. Her refreshed exterior has been darkened following a major refit in 2020 where her interior has also been transformed into a more contemporary one, thanks to a very reputable Greek Interior Designer. This iconic Baglietto with aggressive yet curvy lines will take you quickly and in style to your next destination.
ROCK 13 boasts eye-catching exteriors and includes remarkable features onboard including a generous swim platform, an outdoor bar and cinema. The exterior areas are ideal for socialising and entertaining, featuring an aft seating area with sunbeds, a foredeck crescent shaped settee complete with jacuzzi and large sunbeds as well as an alfresco dining area on the upper deck.
The interior recently underwent a total makeover transforming the guest areas into a more contemporary and stylish interior with lavish decor, modern furniture and bright colours, ideal for relaxation and entertainment. An open layout includes a dining area and extensive wine cellar complimented by dazzling art creating a joyful atmosphere. Her sumptuous decks and expansive interior provides both formal and alfresco dining areas, custom-built wine cooler and a cinema sky lounge.
ROCK 13 offers generous accommodation for 10 guests in five magnificent and tastefully designed staterooms, including a lovely full beam master stateroom, 3 VIP staterooms and 1 twin stateroom, all with en-suite facilities.
ROCK 13 has undergone multiple refits including the installation of 2 new generators, engine maintenance and machinery servicing, new teak decks, new paint, new anti fouling, new anodes, refresh of interior soft furnishings and complete interior renewal, new underwater lights on transom, safety surveys completed, new stainless-steel anchors, navigational equipment upgrades.
- High quality aluminium hull built with Baglietto DNA
- Consistently maintained to the highest standards by a discerning owner
- Major refits took place in 2016 and 2020 with a complete cosmetic renewal of the guest and crew interior including main salon, master cabin, cinema room and lower cabin lobby. The installation of 2 new generators, engine maintenance, machinery servicing, new teak decks, new paint and new antifouling
- Nominated for the Best Refit at the Super Yacht Awards in 2021
- High volume interior
- Generous swim platform and jacuzzi on foredeck
- Vast exterior with alfresco dining and lounging
- Cinema on the upper deck
- Generous sized galley
- Zero speed stabilisation systems at anchor and underway