|BENETEAU 37 Specifications|
|Length:||11.4m / feet|
|Beam:||3.88 / 12.73 feet|
Designed by Group Finot, SNALLYGASTER is a well-maintained 2-cabin Beneteau Oceanis 37. She is the perfect size for bay and coastal cruising with all the amenities you’ll need for comfortable cruising. With reverse-cycle air conditioning and heat, dinghy davits, in-mast furling, a B&G electronics package with autopilot, a dodger and bimini, and a beamy cockpit, Snallygaster is ready for cruising.
Beneteau is the world’s largest producer of yachts. The 37 is part of the Beneteau Oceanis line of yachts. First built in 2006, it is available in two different layouts: a three cabin version and a two-cabin layout. Snallygaster is the more spacious 2-cabin layout that features a large v-berth forward and a spacious double berth that stretches across the stern in the aft cabin.
- 29hp Yanmar with 138 hours w/Flexo-Fold performance prop (2018)
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heat
- Two-cabin, one-head layout with a gourmet galley
- In-mast furling mainsail
- B&G electronics package with autopilot
- Dinghy davits
- Dodger & bimini
- Teak cockpit seating
- Neil Pryde sails
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/gear
- Fresh water flushing system for head