|BENETTI Vivace 125' / Fast 125' Specifications|
|Length:||38.1m / feet|
|Beam:||8.45 / 27.72 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.08 / 6.82 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||18 knots|
|Max Speed:||24 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Stefano Righini|
|Interior Design:||Redman Whiteley Dixon Ltd|
|Engines:||1, 1, 2 x Kohler 80EFOZDJ 107hp|
BENETTI BANGADANG Yacht for Sale
Hull number 8/11 and by far one of their most successful models to date. Stepping onboard, the design gives the largest impression of space among any competitors thanks to the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) superstructure. This stronger construction allows for larger windows, less bulky construction allowing for more interior space, is more durable and improves stability.
Her bow seating area provides a true extra guest area, adding to the recurring feeling of space for guests to split up and enjoy some privacy.
Regardless of often being compared to the 40 meter production market, the Fast (Vivace) 125' model has 4.4% larger beam (8.45m) and a 25% smaller draft (2.01m) than her competition. Not to mention a dedicated beach club, side garage and true floor to ceiling windows.
BANGADANG is kept by a full time professional crew and fully covered when not used by her Owners.
• Similar if not higher volume than 40 meter competitors and shorter LOA being most cost effective
• Private use only with very little wear (sub 400 hrs on main engines)
• Recently completed warranty cycle equaling peak condition
• Capable of efficient cruising and comfortable high speeds
• 15% more fuel efficient than competitors at displacement speed
• Wave piercing hull form for max comfort and minimal vibration
• Rina class
• Dedicated beach club
• Best in class bow seating
• Zero Speed Stabilizers
• Fully covered and protected while in berth
• Full time crew
• Use of carbon fibre in the superstructure means a 40% lighter lighter top, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing roll
• Rolls Royce Azipulls are not only more efficient and manoeuvrable than traditional propulsions, they’re also quieter resulting in near silent and vibration free cruise. Must be experienced.
• Displacement to Planing D2P hull form with wave piercer bow to combine the advantages of a displacement hull at low speeds with those of a planing hull at high speeds
• Less length, more volume. All the advantages of a 38m’s running costs with the space of a 40m (7 crew vs 8+ avg., lower berth price etc.)
• Depreciation proof; Benetti 11 hulls cap across all models creates scarcity while competitors can exceed 20 units
• Dedicated beach club
2 x MTU 16V 2000 M96L,
(upgrade from standard M94)
2,600 hp @ 2450 rpm each, with
Blue Vision NG
ENGINE HOURS 11/2022
Starboard: 348 hrs.
Port: 348 hrs.
ZF 3070 Reduction Gear Box per engine
Twin mechanical Azipulls Rolls-Royce AZP65C
Max 24 knots
Cruising 18.5 knots for 700nm
Eco 12 knots for 1,750nm
Auxiliary Machinery and Electrical Systems
2 x 80 kW Kohler 80EFOZDJ Diesel generators 400v AC / 50 Hz RPM 1500
GENERATOR HOURS 11/2022
Port: 1,290 hrs
Starboard: 1,244 hrs
Pair of electrical "at anchor" stabilizer fins (CMC Stabilis Electra SE80-7-4-160)
1 x 45 kW CMC BTM50 Electrical Bow Thruster
Voltage: 400 Vac, 3 phases,
50Hz, duty cycle S6-40%.
2 x HEM reverse osmosis water makers producing about 27,000 litres (7,142 US gallons) per day each
Veco air conditioning system tropical (Maximum upgrade) + 1 x Engine room 17,000 btu fancoil (Optional Extra)
1 x 125 amps shore power inlet sockets
Selmar Blue Sea 7000
GREY / BLACK PUMP
Gianneschi MV44G 400Vac Water Flow rate 45lt/min 12gals/min at 9m H20
FIRE / BILGE PUMP
1 x Electric self priming pump Gianneschi ACM 531 400Vac
1 x Electric pump Gianneschi CP26 400Vac
FUEL SEPARATOR AND FILTERS
1 x Alfalaval MIB303 fuel oil purifying system
x 10 (80W) – (Optional extra)
EUR 746,590 total extra equipment.
Full list available on request