|BERING YACHTS Specifications|
|Length:||19.81m / feet|
|Beam:||6.09 / 19.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.85 / 6.07 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Max Speed:||10 knots|
|Location:||United States, Dania Beach|
BERING YACHTS NAMASTE Yacht for Sale
65' Bering Pilothouse Trawler "NAMASTE" is hull #3 and is the best of the Bering Yachts' fleet. Namaste has been lovingly maintained and cruised by her original owner who used his extensive commercial maritime background in equipping and outfitting this world cruising explorer yacht. Namaste was launched from the Bering yard in China in December 2013. The owner began his world cruising from there going to the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and spent one year in Australia. Namaste was then shipped to Florida where she began new journeys island hopping in the Caribbean.
M/V Namaste offers twin John Deere engines with a fuel consumption of 8gph, a range of 5,000+ nm, extensive electronics, and exceptional redundancies. Three (3) staterooms, all with ensuite heads, plus crew quarters. You will not find a yacht in this size range that offers more volume, stowage, and amenities. Her interior space and exterior usability offer what you would find on an 80' yacht. Truly, a must see to believe yacht.
M/V Namaste is in excellent condition and offers incredible live-aboard space and amenities while enjoying the world in a safe and secure yacht. She is CE certified, Class A, all oceans.
Updates and Upgrades
- Full overhaul and upgrade of all electrical connections for battery charges and inverters
- New flir thermal image camera
- New 2 drawers refrigerator in the galley
- New ice maker unit in the galley
- Full carpentry overhaul work in hallways and stairs
- Complete detailing on engine room and Lazarette with new paint
- Full enclosure of the fly bridge area
- Full maintenance and certification of the 2 revere 8 people commercial rafts
- Full overhaul of all paint details around the boat, including new door on the swimming platform and full maintenance of both doors and frames on the pilot house
- Complete replacement of all wipers
- Full overhaul and upgrades of electrical outlets, using Vimar, including installing 10 usb connectors around the boat
- Full overhaul of the under the sink area
- Engines and gens are up to date with new oil, filters, anodes, etc.
- Replacement of anodes on water heaters
- Replacement for new ones of all the cushions at the bow and the stern cockpit
- Haul out for bottom paint, zincs, prop speed etc. scheduled on July 2020 – August 2020.
Port Stateroom Head
Starboard Stateroom Head
- Hull and superstructure constructed using A-36 marine grade steel. Bottom plates and integrated tanks sides – 8mm. Hull sides – 6 mm.
- The hull is divided by four watertight bulkheads creating five compartments.
- Superstructure, flybridge, hard top, mast and furniture (on flybridge and on cockpit) are fiberglass.
- The hull below waterline is covered with three layers of black antifouling paint.
- Hull above the waterline, deck and superstructure painted with Alexseal.
- Yacht quality fairing above the waterline with Alexseal paint finish.
- All bulkheads are reinforced steel construction, with sound and heat insulation per Bering Yachtsdrawings.
- All the interior steel surfaces of the vessel are treated with epoxy primer after thorough surface preparation.
- Appropriate zinc plates installed for galvanic protection.