|BOTJE ENSING 130 Specifications|
|Length:||39.6m / feet|
|Beam:||8 / 26.25 feet|
|Max Draft:||3.61 / 11.84 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||13 knots|
|Max Speed:||15 knots|
BOTJE ENSING Eliki Yacht for Sale
A custom made Mega Yacht, constructed for the personal use of the Greek ship Owner J.Goulandris and she has hosted many celebrities. She has been built in Holland in 1960 and designed to meet the highest standards of luxury, comfort and relaxation.
She is an elegant mega yacht, meticulously maintained by her Owner at the Hellenic register and Greek Merchant Marine class, keeping her always in high standards.
Totally rebuild in 2008 and fully equipped with many extras, with a helicopter base at the top deck, this Mega Yacht is promising a luxurious and safe onboard living for her 12 guests (up to 10 crew)
Built in Holland in 1961. Completely rebuilt, renovated, painted and thoroughly refurbished in 2008, including a Helicopter Pad at a cost of USD 1,2m. Furthermore, a Special Survey passed and totally refitted and painted in 8/2018.
Steel Hull ,Steel super structure.
- Riveted/Welded, strong, open seagoing, Trawler type.
- Three Decks
- All exposed Decks are teak wood sheathed (New in 2008)
- The entire external surfaces are newly sheathed and painted (2008)
Engines - Auxiliary Equipment
- Two (2) MWM – DEUTZ, type TBD 234 v16 with total 2054 BHP.
- Installed 1990. Running hours about 2.100.
- The Yacht is Bridge controlled and equipped with a Bow Thruster (2008).
- Cruising speed 13-14 Knots
- Maximum speed 15 Knots
- Two Units, VALMET TYPE 411 CG,
- Two Generators 51 KW each 380/220 AC (1998).
- One Emergency Generator ONAN 23 kw, (2008).
- Stabilisers: Vosper (2008)
- Axial system/ Propellers (1998)
- Desalination Unit Village Marine (2008)
- Electrical Switch panels, electrical wires, pumps, motors, lights (2008)
- Fuel Capacity 40.000 litres.
- Fresh Water capacity 22.000 litres
- Bridge Room totally reconstructed in 2008
- Navaids: Anschund Autopilot system with Gyrocompass (1998) and totally overhauled in 2008,
- Magnetic Compass,
- Echo Sounder colored (2008), One Decca Radar (2008), One JRC Radar (1998), Electro hydraulic steering gear (2008), Rudder indicator (2008), VHF /EPIRB /GMDSS (2008), Plotter / GPS (2008), SAT T.V ANTENNA ,SEA-TEL 24 E (2008), Global beam Areal-video JRC, FLEET F 33,for telecommunication Fax, Internet (2008).
The Yacht accommodates 12 Guests. There are six spacious staterooms for twelve Guests (5 double beds, 2 single beds). All the staterooms are totally rebuilt in 2008, and they are teakwood paneled with a modern desk and ample closet space. Each stateroom has a complete bathroom en suite.
Separate very comfortable crew quarters (6 cabins) for up to 12 Persons, with two bathrooms. Also, separate crew Dining room.
Galley and separate Pantry
Totally reconstructed in 2008. Fully fitted with the most modern equipment. A lot of freeze and Refer space. A large storage room. Laundry facilities are available.
There is a large Dining Room, newly constructed in 2008 on the upper Deck, with Classic luxurious furniture, fully decorated and equipped.
There is a huge Lounge with Bar facilities on the main Deck, totally reconstructed and refurbished in 2008, with a modern new Bar Card table and a Plasma T.V.
An internal staircase is leading to the Upper Dining Room.
All inside wood panels are newly polished and varnished (2008 and every year). Most of the furniture is classic styled and newly purchased (2008)
The Yacht is fully air-conditioned, individually controlled in each Room/Lounge/Dining room.
The Accommodation is carpeted throughout (2008).
Additional Equipment and Alterations
- New Funnel (2008)
- New Mast (2008)
- Two hydroelectric cranes made in Italy (2008)
- New electric retractable Passerella made in Italy (2008)
- All rails, external staircases are stainless steel (2008)
Boats - Safety Equipment
- One fiberglass cabin boat with outboard Yamaha engine90, for 6 persons (2008).
- One inflatable boat Calligari with outboard Yamaha engine 75 for 8 persons (2008).
As per Greek Government Regulations (new 2008)