|BURGER Raised Pilothouse Specifications|
|Length:||25.9m / feet|
|Beam:||6.24 / 20.47 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.77 / 5.81 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Max Speed:||23 knots|
|Engines:||2 x Caterpillar 3412 1400hp|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
BURGER JOURNEY ON Yacht for Sale
Motor Yacht JOURNEY ON is an 85’ (25.90m) yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Burger and delivered in 2000 refit in 2019. This vessel sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms and has accommodation for 2 crew in 1 cabin.
A change of plans have brought JOURNEY ON back to the market. The owners have upgraded the navigational electronics and performed all services necessary to embark on a year of cruising however life plans have changed, and they reluctantly have decided to sell JOURNEY ON.
JOURNEY ON is a high-quality Burger Yacht originally built with many extras found on larger yachts such as a Marine Sanitation Device, Atlas Classic Shore Power frequency converter with generator auto start and load sharing, Alpha Laval fuel polishing equipment and much more.
Originally named SEAQUESTER, JOURNEY ON was optimized for speed and economy. The Caterpillar 3412 main engines have only 2000 hours since a major overhaul.
The main deck interior is arranged in raised pilothouse fashion, with galley and dinette forward in a "Country Kitchen" style. Moving aft to starboard, there is a passageway to the midship pilothouse and a watertight door to the starboard side deck. The day head is located outboard of the wet bar in the main salon to port. Another watertight door to the portside deck is located here. Next lies aft both a full width main salon with fireplace and a formal dining area. The fireplace allows for fireside dining around a custom Anigre dining table, complete with an easily storable extra leaf, surrounding the table, are six matching chairs with two additional satellite chairs allowing dining for 8 persons.
Positioned forward in the main salon and adjacent to the dining area is the wet bar featuring overhead and under counter storage, a polished granite countertop with a built-in sink and wine cooler and is the perfect centerpiece for an elegant cocktail party. A glass fronted overhead cabinet for stemware is built into the salon's forward bulkhead. The main salon has floor to ceiling aft bulkhead windows and oversized side windows giving expansive views of the surrounding waters.
The primary and two double staterooms are accessible by way of the wood paneled stairway in the main salon. A discreetly tucked away washer/dryer is found in the lower stateroom foyer. The primary stateroom is amidship while the two guest staterooms are aft, separated from the aft engine room by the two ensuite heads and a double bulkhead, which is both watertight and sound-deadening. The crew stateroom is forward and accessible via a stairway to the starboard side of the Country Kitchen where another stacked washer dryer is found.
JOURNEY ON's large working foredeck gives way to oversized open side decks leading aft. Port and starboard watertight sliding doors offer an entryway to the yacht's interior. JOURNEY ON features a custom hardtop flybridge, accessible by the pilothouse stairs, that was modified in 2013 to a Ray Hunt design. The hardtop features a fold-down TV with a dedicated receiver. The flybridge helm station is centered forward with a Pompanette Captain's chair. To port and starboard are fully functional wing stations for docking maneuvers. An Isinglass enclosure allows for year-round cruising. To port and starboard are built-in bench seats which wrap-around aft, with two large Teak tables with seating for 10. Forward to port are two built-in refrigerator drawers.
The boat deck aft is easily accessed by a walkthrough between the port and starboard bench seats. The yacht's tender is stored fore and aft with a hydraulic crane mounted to port. Dual halogen floodlights mounted on the radar mast provide abundant nighttime illumination of the boat deck area. JOURNEY ON's spacious aft deck is connected to the integral swim platform by way of stairs on both port and starboard.
The Country Kitchen style is both open and spacious, thanks to large windows to port and starboard, as well as an open skylight overhead. A granite topped island provides excellent working space, in addition to the L-shaped counters built into the aft and outboard bulkheads. Top-of-the-line appliances and custom cabinets make the galley an enjoyable environment for owner and crew alike. Forward is an L-shaped banquette with granite topped table for informal dining. The galley has its own TV and entertainment system.
Amidship and up a few steps from the main deck level is the spacious raised pilothouse. A leather upholstered bench seat is built into the aft bulkhead with a pedestal mounted table. With wrap-around windows and a beautifully designed helm console. New Garmin instruments (March 2023) provide the pilothouse with excellent visibility.
Forward from the lower deck stateroom foyer is the primary stateroom, with port and starboard cedar walk-in closets outboard. A centerline king-sized berth is set against the forward bulkhead with bedside tables and reading lights on either side. Flanking the primary berth to port is a settee and starboard are gorgeously crafted drawer bureaus with abundant storage. Above are opening portlights with custom window treatments. The primary stateroom is furnished with a complete entertainment system that includes LG LED LCD TV, LG BluRay Player, DirectTV HD SAT receiver, and phone set. His and Hers heads are located forward and may be accessed from either side of the berth. A large marble-lined shower separates the two heads. The floors and countertops in the heads are marble, with under mount sinks.
There are port and starboard double staterooms aft from the lower deck stateroom foyer with arched doorways mimicking the primary stateroom entry doors. The port guest stateroom is a VIP cabin, with an athwartship queen berth. The starboard guest stateroom has twin lower berths. Both guest staterooms are furnished with cedar hanging closets, built-in dressers, and integral entertainment systems that include LG LED LCD TV, LG Blue-Ray Player, DirectTV HD SAT Receiver, as well as phone sets. Each stateroom boasts an ensuite marble-lined head and shower.
Crew quarters are all the way forward, accessed by a stairway from the galley area forward of the pilothouse. At the base of the stairway is the crew laundry area, with the crew head and shower to port. The crew cabin is forward with upper and lower berths and a hanging locker on the opposite side. The crew cabin also has its own entertainment center and telephone. The laundry center and extra refrigerator are in the crew quarters. The crew head is forward with a separate stall shower. There is an escape hatch/skylight to the foredeck from the crew cabin.
- Stovetop: Gaggenau
- Oven: Gaggenau
- Convection oven
- Microwave: GE
- Dishwasher: Asko
- Ventilation: powered fan at underside of microwave
- Galley refrigeration and freezer: sub-zero, side by side
- Icemaker: in galley freezer
- Other Refrigeration: Marvel, combination refrigerator/icemaker in salon
- Other Refrigeration: GE, refrigerated drawers at flybridge
- Other Refrigeration: Frigibar, powered cooler (fridge and freezer) at boat deck
- Other Refrigeration: Avanti, refrigerator/freezer in the crew companionway
- Garbage Disposal: GE, in galley sink
- Washer/Dryer: Asko, two piece set in guest companionway
- Washer/Dryer: Asko, two piece set in crew companionway
- Espresso Machine: Bezzera
- Trash Compactor: GE
- BBQ; Weber, portable propane type
- Satellite TV System: KVH Tracvision HD7 and Direct TV
- Flybridge: TV/DVD/Media Player Skyvue TV on powered lift with LG BluRay player
- Main Salon: LG TV on powered lift with LG BluRay, and Roku TV
- Primary Stateroom: LG TV with LG BluRay player
- Staterooms: LG TV with LG BluRay player in port and stbd
- Galley: LG TV
- Crew: Sharp TV
- Twin Caterpillar model 3412, 1400 HP each, RPM 2300, 12 cylinders
- Engine hours: Port 9,182 Hours, 1,885 SMOH; Starboard 9,175 Hours, 2101 SMOH (April 2023)
- Stuffing Box: Tides, dripless seal type
- Engine Controls: Kobelt single lever, electronic with synchronizer
- Auxiliary Controls: Wing stations at port and side of flybridge console
- Auxiliary Controls: Kobelt, Morse Cable emergency back-ups in engine room
- Transmission Make: ZF
- Transmission Model: BW 255 V
- Reduction Ratio: 2.960:1
Thrusters, Stabilizers, Steering, and Trim Tabs
- Bow Thruster: Naiad Marine, hydraulic
- Stabilization: October 2019
- Steering System: Jastram, electro-hydraulic with dual rams
- Steering Reservoir: Jastram
The vessels’ fuel system comprises of three aluminum tanks that are integral to the hull. 5,200 gallons total.
The vessel air conditioning system consists of a “Dometic” tempered water system with an AC seawater pump supplying water to two chiller units in the engine room, with a circulating pump supplying chilled water to each of the air handlers around the vessel.
- 2 x Kilopak 45 kW, 208 Volts / 3 Phase 1800 RPM 60Hz
- Generator hours: Port 14,274 hours; Starboard 14,530 hours (Stators serviced 200 hours ago)
- Shore Power Receptacles 2 x 125/250 Volt, 100 Amp (bow and stern)
- Shore Power Cables 2 x 100 Ft. cords + 1 x 50 Ft. cord (approx. length)
- Powered Cable Reels 2 x Gleason reel
- Shore Power Transformer Atlas Shore power classic St-2, 40 Kw. One Smart-Y 100 Amp splitter box + adapter cords by Ward’s Marine, 480 Vac / 200 Amp
- Batteries – Engine Start: 2 x Caterpillar 12 Volt lead acid 8D 210 AH 12/2019
- Batteries – Generator Start: 1 x Brute Force, 12 Volt AGM 8D, 12/2021
- Batteries – Engine Start: 2 x Caterpillar 12 Volt lead acid 8D 210 AH 12/2019
- Batteries – Generator Start: 1 x Brute Force 12 Volt AGM 8D 12/2021
- Batteries – House: 2 x 12 Volt AGM
Potable Water System
- Total Freshwater: 958 gallons
- Freshwater Pump: 2 x Headhunter Mach 5, 230 Volt
- Water Heater: 2 x Torrid, 30 gallon, 240 Volt
- Water Maker: Watermakers Inc, 1000 GPD
Black Water System
The vessels’ black water system comprises of five “HeadHunter Royal Flush” heads operated via freshwater pressure and vortex macerator pumps with a main holding tank located below the engine room sole. There is a HeadHunter Type II MSD system to treat the black water, which can then be discharged overboard when permitted, and there is a deck cap for dockside pump-out option when required.
Grey Water System
The vessels’ grey water system comprises of a main holding tank in the engine room, with two small sump boxes located in bilge areas. The main holding tank is equipped with a 208-volt discharge pump, and the sumps are equipped with 12 and24 volt DC pumps connected to float switches allowing automatic discharge when required.
Davits, Cranes, Passarelle, and Gangway
- Gangway: Marquipt, aluminum
- Boarding Ladder: custom stainless steel
- Dinghy Davit: Nautical Structures EZ-2500
- Dinghy Winch: Hydraulic, 2500 Lb. S.W.L.
- Swim Platform: Aluminum, integral
- Swim Ladder: Aluminum drop in type for swim platform
- Swim Ladder: Welded ladder at stern
- Service Air Compressor: Jenny Industries, with 50-gallon receiver
Dinghies, Tenders and Water-Sports Equipment
- Dinghy: Novurania RIB, Model #: 460dl
- Dinghy Hin (Hull Id #): Pkd25719k011
- Dinghy Motor: Yamaha, 90 Hp Model #: F90tlr, Serial #: 61p L 1044226
- Misc. Water Toys: 2 x Seabob, underwater electric scooters, 2 x kayaks
Ground Tackle and Mooring Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 3500, vertical, hydraulic with local controls
- Anchors: 80 Kg, galvanized bruce, galvanized plow
- Anchor Chain: 300’ of galvanized chain (approximate length)
- Mooring/Docking Lines: 14 x braided nylon
- Fenders: 4 x Large, 7 x Large Inflatable and 2 x ball type
- Deck Winches: 2 x Maxwell Vc3500, Electric, on aft deck
- Security System: Ademco Proximity sensor system
- CCTV / Camera System: 2 x CCTV cameras w/ pan-tilt-zoom + elbex switch
- Night Vision Camera: FLIR infrared night vision camera w/pan-tilt-zoom
- Security Safe: Meilink safe in primary stateroom
- Security Safe: Lockbox Captain’s cabin