|CANTIERE DELLE MARCHE Darwin 96 Specifications|
|Length:||29.49m / feet|
|Beam:||7.43 / 24.38 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.74 / 8.99 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||11 knots|
|Max Speed:||13 knots|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 2000 M72 965hp|
CANTIERE DELLE MARCHE 3D Yacht for Sale
Hull Paint (2023) - Upgraded to Maltese Commercial Coded - RINA Class
Built for a very experienced Owner and having a Major Refit in 2020, MY 3D is a three-deck steel and aluminium Explorer vessel of 229 GT, an exceptional volume for a 100’ yacht. M/Y 3D is designed for serious cruising: extrathick steel plates, cupro nickel piping, remote controlled valves, automatic parallel device for gensets’ management, commercial ships’ treatment systems for bilge, black and grey water, heavy duty rated engines MTU 8V 2000 M72/720 Kw.
Range of 4.000 nm at 8 knots, maximum speed of 13.6 knots. Sea worthiness and seakeeping capabilities are unrivalled as well as comfort at anchor and in navigation. Accommodation for 10 guests in 4 staterooms with up to 6 crews including Captain in three cabins. Classic contemporary very voluminous interiors (2.10 mt height in every ambient), spacious garage able to store several water toys and equipment, 50 sq mt sundeck and ample sunbathing area on the foredeck make MY 3D fit both the explorers’ souls as well as the ones looking for action and social life.
Meet The Adventurous Soul of 3D
3D with her oversized fuel and water tanks, as well as impressive cold and dry storage capacity, can offer unparalleled adventures by reaching remote destinations, where it’s harder to provision with all the yachting luxuries.
3D is a magnificent option for divers, wildlife enthusiasts, and anyone looking to explore the unknown since they offers a distinct feeling of adventure and the freedom to sail anywhere.
3D is a gateway to a world of water sports and exhilarating activities. 3D’s impressive collection of water toys has been tailored to elevate your yachting experience to new heights.
For those seeking underwater wonders, 3D provides scuba diving equipment to delve into mesmerizing depths, ensuring the best experience on your dive.
If diving isn’t for you, unleash your inner explorer with snorkelling gear or navigate the tranquil waters atop paddle boards, while embracing the 3D of your surroundings.
For those who wish to relax in a safe environment the floating pool with the protective bottom net is the place to be, and for adrenaline enthusiasts, the I-AQUA Sea Dart Max + offers great adventures, defying gravity and leaving you with a sense of exhilaration.
Contact us for an exclusive presentation.
- 2x Windlass: MAXWELL 4500 VWC
- Port side & starboard chain length: 190mt
- Crane: OPACMARE 3080/65 1000Kg
- 2 x cabstand on aft deck: MAXWELL 4000 VC
- One fully retractable electric/hydraulic stern gangway: OPACMARE 1133/40
- Deck hardware are in stainless steel bollards and chocks
- 2X Pool Anchors 200Kg
- 2X New Vicking life-rafts 8 prs (2020)
- Mooring Ropes
- Custom built carbon extension
- Custom built carbon swimming ladder
- Light weight quick inflate fenders
- High end safety equipment to Malta commercial code spec
- Custom built table in study to act as both coffee table and office (lowering mechanism)
- Solid teak 2m diameter round table with custom lowering and lifting system on upper deck
- Service buffet with fridge on upper deck
GUEST ACCOMMODATION - 10 guests in 4 staterooms
- 1 x Full Beam Master Cabin with en-suite head
- 1 x fwd VIP Cabin, with Queen Bed and en-suite head
- 2 x Twin Cabin, with 2 single beds, 1 pullman bed and en-suite head
Custom linen and towels
Cutlery, utensils, glasses, tableware etc
New Bed Ladders and safety rails for pullman beds
- Up to 6 crew incl. captain in 3 cabins
- Main Engines - 2 x 8v MTU 2000 m72 ( 4825/4833 hrs - serviced 2023)
- Watermaker - 2 x 180 l/ h Idromar MC3 duplex
- Electrical boiler - 2 x Cordivari 150lt
- Air Conditioning Condaria
- Hydraulic System - Biasettoni Oleodinamica
- Stabilisers - Rodriquez, Hydraulics
- Bow thruster - Rodriquez 45kw
- Stern thruster - Rodriquez 30kw
- Fuel separator - Westfalia
- Water treatment - Minibiocon
- Oil & Water Separator - RWO
- Toilet System - Tecma
- Electrical System - yes
- New Bauer Diving Compressor
- 2 x Main Generators Kohler 50 EF0ZD
(Working Hours – Port: 9208 & Stbd: 9346)
Annual service (using Kohler & John Deere original parts)
- 1 x Night Generator Kohler 27 EF0ZD (Working Hours –1748)
Class approved fire detection and alarm system
AUDIO AND VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- SAMSUNG TV led 53’, Media Center BOSE 3-2-1 GS, player BDP6900 SAMSUNG
- SAMSUNG LED 40’, 1x soundbar & subwoofer, 1 x PS5
- 1x amplifier SONOS SA-3, speakers SONOS 131
- 1x amplifier SONOS SA-3, speakersSONOS 131
- 1x amplifierSONOS SA-3, speakersSONOS 131
WIFI Through brand new 4G internet system & V-SAT
The main navigation equipment was upgraded in 2022/23 with the following:
- Two separate Time zero stations (for back up purposes) integrated with the original open array Furuno Navnet Radar
- New Furuno 6 feet/12kw open array radar antenna with standalone station replacing the old 4 kw Radar.
- New AIS Class A Transreceiver EM TRAK – A200, including new antenna.
- Laptop running timezero on Captain’s cabin for monitoring at Anchor & Underway
- FURUNO NAVTEX Receiver NX 700B
- 2 x FURUNO RD 33
- FURUNO GNSS Receiver GP33
- FURUNO Satellite Compass
- FURUNO BWNAS - Stations installed in Captain's Cabin & Crewmess
- FURUNO VHF Receiver
- FURUNO MF/HF Receiver (150W)
- FURUNO NAVIPILOT
- FURUNO FISHFINDER
- 1 x MIELE KM6380 induction cooktop
- 1 x MIELE M8261-2 Microwave
- 3x MIELE Fridge & freezer 240lt (1x with build-in ice maker)
- 1x MIELE Freezer 240lt
- 1x MIELE H5981 Oven
- 1x MIELE air extractor DA1390
- 1x INSINKERATOR (grainder under the sink)
- 1 x MIELE Dishwasher G5100
- 3x MIELE Wine cellar 38 bottles capacity (1 new 2023)
- 1X IRINOX Fresh water dispenser
- 1X MIELE Coffee Machine CVA7840
- 1x BBQ (2023)
- 1x Virtifrigo fridge C130
- New Bar with stools covered with Corian countertop
- New Virtifrigo fridge draw
- New Virtifrigo ice maker
TOYS & GYM EQUIPMENT
- 2 x I-AQUA Sea Dart Max +
- 1 x JOBE Inflatable Island
- Diving Equipment
- New floating pool (aft)
- New Gym Equipment, including 2023 Bike
- 1 x MIELE W5830ED washing machine– Crew mess
- 1 x MIELE T8822 dryer – Crew mess
- 1 x MIELE Professional washing machine - Garage
- 1 X MIELE Professional dryer - Garage
- 1 X MIELE Professional roller iron - Garage
- 1 X ROWERTA Steam iron
- Custom built by Viking 6.5m date of build 2021 with new 200hp mercury top speed 47knots cruising 35 knots with new Simrad FishFinder (2023)
MAINTENANCE WORKS 2023
- Main Generators Fuel Injectors replacement
- Main Engines Heat Exchanged overhauling & Cleaning, including the cleaning of Gearboxes heat exchangers.
- Main Engines Seawater Pump overhauling & service
- Starboard Engine Starter Replacement (July 2023)
- Fresh water tanks cleaning & spot painting treatment
- Black & Grey Water Tanks Cleaning
- Fabrication of new A/C seawater piping.
- New Emergency fire/bilge pump
- Engine Room CO2 Fixed Fire System cylinder hydraulic pressure test (Required every 10 years)
- Service of all the pumps (2 x Fire/Bilge Pumps, 2 x Diesel Transfer Pump, 4 x AC Pumps, Anchor Wash Pump)
- Shaft & Propeller Extraction including the replacement of Upper & Lower Seals
- Shafts dye check was performed successfully.
- Hot Water Boilers removal for cleaning/descaling and replacement of Anodes & Heating Elements
- Brand New Hull Paintjob (Completed in April 2023)
- New KVH TVRO & Track phone Antenna (Around 50k)
- Brand New WIFI & Network Equipment upgrade, including the installation of Starlink Maritime System (Installed April 2023)
- New CCTV system with installation of 3 additional cameras (7 in Total)
- Navigation Instruments upgrade (cost of 40.000 euros) including modification on the Roll Bar to fit two open array radar antennas.
- New Electric BBQ on a free-standing stand.
- New Water toys (Pool, Platform, Floating Sofa, 3 x Kayaks, 3 x SUP)
- Fabrication of two custom made teak boxes for Storage of Tender Fuel & Deck Supplies
- Fabrication of perimetric sunshades on Upper deck & Sun deck.
- Fabrication of safety gates on all decks for the protection of the kids onboard.
- Crane overhauling & Servicing including new hydraulic hoses installation.
- Crane boom & Base painting
- 40 ̇000 lt / 10 ̇000 US gl
- 6 ̇000 lt / 1 ̇000 US gl
- 1 ̇100 lt / 264 US gl
- 2 ̇000 lt / 528 US gl
- 11 ̇000 lt OIL 600lt/ 130gl
- 360 lt/hr / 79 gl/hr
- 70 liters / hour @ 8 knots
- 150 liters / hour @ 11 knots
- 370 liters / hour @ 13.6 knots
*Consumptions of Both Engines and 1 Generator