|CHEOY LEE Motor Yacht Specifications|
|Name:||1983 Cheoy Lee Motor Yacht|
|Length:||27.43m / feet|
|Beam:||6.4 / 21.00 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.82 / 5.97 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||10 knots|
|Max Speed:||12 knots|
|Engines:||2 x Detroit Diesel 12V71 TI 600hp|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
CHEOY LEE 1983 CHEOY LEE MOTOR YACHT Yacht for Sale
The interior layout sleeps up to 7 guests in 3 rooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom. She is also capable of carrying up to 5 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
- Master Suite-King Size Bed
- VIP Suite-Queen Size Bed
- 3rd Stateroom-2 Twin Beds-with 1 Pullman (for Child)
- All 3 staterooms have ensuite baths.
- Master suite has both shower/tub.
- Fully equipped Galley with granite counters and quality appliances.
- Stack washer and dryer in crew quarters
- Crew galley with refrigerator, cook top, Microwave, TV and wine chiller.
Electronics & Helm
- New Furuno Nav Net
- Furuno GP-33
- Niad Roll Stabilizer controls
- Leica MK12 Professional Navigator
- Bow thruster controls
- Furuno FCV-582L
- HP computer
- 2X Standard Horizon VHF Radios QUANTUM GX5500S
- WESMAR SS390 Scanning Sonar
- WESMAR OMNICOLOR VIDEO SOUNDER VS6000
- ACR spotlight controls
- B&G Hydra 2000 depth and speed
- Furuno repeater.
- 2X Standard Horizon VHF.
2011 Sea Doo GTX 155
Iconic naval architect, Jack Hargrave, known for making sea worthy eye-catching yachts with clean lines created this master piece. This capable long-range cruiser was built in the Cheoy Lee shipyard which has been family owned and operated for more than a century.
Beautifully updated and captain maintained this vessel has been refit to the highest standards. This classic motor yacht is ready for her new family or would make a great charter.