|CHEOY LEE Flybridge Motor Yacht Specifications|
|Name:||M/Y New Beginning|
|Length:||28.95m / feet|
|Beam:||6.7 / 21.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.82 / 5.97 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||12 knots|
|Engines:||2 x Detroit Diesel D12 7122-7302 1850hp|
|Location:||Mexico, Puerto Vallarta|
CHEOY LEE M/Y NEW BEGINNING Yacht for Sale
New Beginning is the perfect yacht for extended cruising in comfort and style, entertaining family, friends, or for unique social events.
She is now available for SALE
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS BEAUTIFUL YACHT
“New Beginning” is a beautiful, fully outfitted Flybridge Motor Yacht, currently in charter service, based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
This 95 ft, 1990 Cheoy Lee has received over $300,000 in improvements over the last 2 years.
She boasts many amenities, for a large family or charter guests to enjoy in comfort.
- Her interior spaces are spacious, and well laid out.
- She includes water sports gear for fun on the water.
- She can comfortably hold 50 guests.
- Overnight accommodation for 16 in 6 well-appointed staterooms & crew cabins.
- Her bow and flybridge areas are perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Her equipment list is extensive.
- She has been maintained by a professional Captain and Crew, full time.
“New Beginning” is in turnkey condition and ready for her new owner.
From the moment you board New Beginning, you will notice her sizable spaces, designed to provide the owner and guests room to relax in private or together.
Her oversized salon with large dining area, and exterior entertainment areas abound, including the Fly Bridge, and forward on the Bow, which has an incredible lounge area with comfortable seating and sun pads.
- Twin Detroit Diesel Engines – Model D-12, 7122-7302
- Port Hrs 7968
- Starboard Hrs 8190
- Both Motors are housed in separate soundproof machinery spaces ( port & starboard on lower deck ) Each with dedicated 8D start batteries and 500 Series Racor fuel filters
- Transmissions 2 X ZF 2.02-1 Mdl
- 2 X Northern Lights 30 KW
- Hrs #1 5400 Hrs #2 5200
- Both gensets are housed in separate soundproof machinery spaces ( port & starboard on lower deck ), with heat sound shields, and Flex exhaust hoses all double clamped with mechanical fuel pump.
- Each with new dedicated 8D start batteries and 500 Series Racor fuel filter.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ( AC – DC )
- DC Voltage System – 24 VDC and 12 VDC
- Primary Batteries
- 1 EA 8 D per Generator, 2 EA 8 D Engine start
- 4 EA 8 D House batteries
- Battery Monitor – Analog type located in pilot house
- Charging System – Newmar Phase 3 Charger model number PT-24-95F 230
- A.C. Voltage System – 110 / 220 Volt 3 phase power
- Distribution Panel – Labeled and toggle type AC and DE panel located in pilot house, and in main guest area passage way
- Shore Power Cord – 50 AMP shore power
- A.C. Power Selector Switch – Located in generator rooms 2 EA 3 phase
- Distribution Panel – Located in Pilot house with 3 phase equipment in each generator room
- A.C. Meter – Analog type
- A.C. Wiring – Tinned marine grade copper wire
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- VHF radios – 2 X ICOM M127
- 1 Furuno 48 Mile Open Array
- 1 Furuno 24 Mile Dome
- GPS / CHART PLOTTER Simrad NS12 model, interfaced with Furuno Navigator and autopilot.
- DEPTH / SPEED Garmin 250 C Fish Finder
- AUTO PILOT Simrad
- COMPASS Ritchie (2) Pilot House & Flybridge
- NEW PC COMPUTER
- AIR CONDITIONING
- Dometic System throughout vessel, via 2 EA Chillers (5 ton each) in aft lazarette, with evaporators in each stateroom, 4 in salon.
- Accessed by steps from starboard side and port side weather decks, and steps aft from the after deck.
- Forward is steering and Nav areas, with engine controls and gauges, VHF, Plotter, Auto Pilot.
- Engine gauges (tachometers, temperature, oil pressure, voltmeter)
- Next aft is a centerline service preparation counter with refrigeration, Grill and storage.
- Further aft is ample seating with cushions, teak table, chairs.
AFT DECK ( Swim Step, Cockpit )
- Clear aft is a new full beam 10’ extended swim platform with custom boarding ladder.
- Next forward the cockpit area, including access hatches to the steering gear, A/C chillers and storage lockers.
- Ample room for fishing activities.
- Up from the cockpit, steps lead to the main deck & salon entry.
MAIN DECK ( WEATHER DECKS )
Very large area for entertaining and relaxing, with huge sun pad areas
- Anchor Locker:
- Anchor type; Rode;
- Winch model Electric
- The main salon incorporates a bar area, large L-shaped sofa, and dining area for seating 10 guests.
- There is a central stereo music system, television and new deck flooring.
- Air Conditioning.
- Located just forward of the dining area in the main salon, the galley is complete and capable of preparing and serving multiple guests in style.
- Appliances include Stove, Oven, Convection Oven-Microwave, full sized Refrigerator, ample storage, and a large pantry.
Forward of the Galley, the Pilothouse affords 180 degrees of unobstructed views. Here is the main AC / DC Switching and Breaker panels, Engine throttle controls, Steering, Radar, VHF Chart Plotter. Air Conditioning. Auto Pilot. Anchor & Winch control. Generators Start / Stop and output indicators. Main Ships Compass. Storage spaces.
Engine gauges (tachometers, temperature, oil pressure, volt meter).
Just forward and down from the Pilot House is a full width spacious VIP Stateroom, with private head & shower, hanging lockers, Television, Stereo System, ample storage, with porthole windows both to starboard and port. Queen bed with storage under. Air Conditioning.
Accessed via stairs leading down from the Main Salon, to the Master Stateroom, Engine Rooms, Guest Staterooms, forward Crew Quarters, Generator Rooms, Laundry, Storage.
AFT MASTER STATEROOM
- Air Conditioning
- Television Flat Screen 32 “- Stereo System
- Centerline King Bed, ensuite head with full shower and lockers.
- Side Sofa Seating
- Ample Hanging Lockers and Drawer Storage
- Private Head and Shower with ample room and storage
ENGINE ROOMS ( Port and Starboard )
PORT GUEST STATEROOM
- Private Head and Shower
- Double Bed
- TV, Music System
- AC Service
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Private Head and Shower
- 2 X Single Berths
- TV, Music System
- AC Service
CREW QUARTERS - CLEAR FORWARD
- Captain’s Stateroom forward with ensuite head & shower.
- Crew Cabin to Starboard with double bunks upper / lower.
- Crew Cabin bunks (4) port & starboard, large open area.
- Crew Head and Shower
- Laundry appliances
- Generator Spaces Port and Starboard
- All staterooms have new decorative bedding and pillows, linens, comforters, blankets, towels.
- New flat screen televisions in the Master, VIP and lower Guest Staterooms
- RING BUOY
- SOUND DEVICE – AIR HORN
- Fixed Clean Agent in all machinery spaces
- PORTABLE EXTINGUISHERS
- ABC type located in each stateroom, galley & Flybridge ( Certified )
FENDERS Multiple Ball Shaped 2
LINES 6 X 20’
TOOLS Standard Set
GALLEY EQUIPMENT Cooking and Food Service for 50 guests (all new)
TWIN BRONZE RUDDERS
PROPELLERS: 2 x 4 BLADE 36” X 24’
- Bow, Bruce 150 lb, primary anchor with 300’ chain rode new
WINDLASS 24 V horizontal
SEA TOYS 2 X Kayak’s
- New Beginning also incorporates a new JL Audio sound system with 12 speakers, controlled by 4 separate stations, and Mstr & VIP staterooms, allowing the music volume to be set at different levels on different areas of the yacht.
Improvements/Upgrades Over the Past 24 Months
- 4 Marine Engine Batteries (Size 8D) 2 each engine, new.
- 2 Generator Batteries, 1 each genset, new.
- New Ceiling Lights: All New Stairs Lighting:
- 50 new white LED ceiling lights installed.
- Rope lighting installed, bow exterior windshield, saloon floor, pilot house
- New Lamps, LED Light Bulbs interior, exterior throughout boat.
- (Removed all halogen bulbs and lights, replaced with energy efficient LED)
- New Engine Room Lights and Switches.
- New flooring teak and holly marine flooring throughout yacht.
- New Marine Treated Tropical Hardwood and Beams installed under flooring. All staterooms, hallways. New floorboard hatches made.
- New Flooring Trim: Cedar
- Lower Deck Companion Way and Engine Room Bilge Compartments, Generator rooms, and Lazarette room painted (Marine Epoxy Paint: 4 Gal White Epoxy Bilge Paint)
- New Macerator Pump (for black water tank toilet system)
- New Black Water Tank – New; stainless, 200 gals. New Top Elbow Fittings Installed Pressure Tested, Reinforced Welded Seams. All new toilet hoses. All toilet pumps serviced.
- 2 Flybridge Captain Chairs – New
- JL Audio Marine Stereo Receiver, 12 Speakers, 2 Amplifiers, Bluetooth Receiver and Subwoofer. 4 stations: Saloon, flybridge, bow stern.
- Air Conditioning Service: Acid Cleaning of all hoses and pipes, 3 Condensers Rebuilt, 2 Fans Rebuilt, all condenser hoses and clamps replaced, Main Chiller and back up Chilled Serviced, 2 Radiators Rebuilt, 2 Main Chiller Breakers Replaced.
MAIN ENGINES: Tune Up Service.
- Engine hoses changed, new.
- All new fuel hoses, fuel tanks new hoses, fuel transfer system new hoses
- Propellers Removal, cleaned, Balanced
- Pulled Shafts; Inspected, aligned, new shaft bearing
- Exterior / Interior Cushion Covers
- Exterior: Flybridge, Bow, Aft Cockpit, Cushion covers
- Interior: Saloon Dining RM Table Seat Cushion covers
- Pilot House Captain Seat Cushion covers, Master, VIP and Guest RM Seat covers
New Wall Light Switches All Rooms, 35 Switches
New Generator Batteries – 2 Total
New Air Compressor, Hoses and Adapters for Engine Room
Water Filtration Unit with UV Light installed (Service to Fridge Drinking Water Supply).
4 Gallons Throttle / RPM Fluid and O-Ring Change Throttle (Fluid Leaking Previously at Throttle Stations
Generators: New Battery, New Charger, Fuel Pumps both generators, new exhausts hoses and stainless steel elbows installed both generators. New sea water pumps for both generators installed.
Shaft and Coupler and Engine Alignment Service when purchased vessel.
Toilet System Service, Hose Replacements, Fixed and Replaced Bad Wiring On Pumps and Solenoids, Fixed Broken and Corroded Water Valves at Thru Hole Inlets, Replaced Broken Back of Toilet Base Near Galley.
6 Toilet Pumps, 3 New Pumps, New Hoses, New Wiring, New Clamps, New Tanks.
Salon Flower Vases, Yellow / Orange Sofa Pillows, Decorative Bathroom Décor, Towel Holders, Soap Dispensers, Baskets and Towels.
PAINT: All Showers painted, new shower heads.
New Swim Step Platform: 10 ft X 22 ft. 12 Stainless Steel Supports with Welded Round Bases to Hold 2 Jet Skis; new extra reinforced swim boarding ladder.
- Greased and cleaned anchor windlass transmission.
- Windlass motor serviced, new brushes.
- New chain 200 feet
- New crew room, or kids room recently built. 4 bunks total.
- Cedar Trim Wood for all Rooms, Saloon and State Rooms
- New 8-gauge marine 220 volt cable for windlass / anchor
- New anchor breaker for windlass anchor motor
- Increased power load from 110 volt to 220 volt
- Installed 5 new bilge pumps, new water level electronic Bilge Switches, Fuses and new Bilge Floats, new Bilge Hoses and Cable / Wire, 24 Volt Bilge Pumps.
- New Large Cable Connectors for 220 volts System
- Pilot House New PC Computer
- Painted engines. White high temp engine paint.
- White Epoxy Paint Showers and Sinks, new white epoxy painted bilges and desks.
- New Elegant Table Settings
- Cloth Napkins
- Silver Napkin Holders
- Clear Glass Decorative Bottom Plates
- CenterPiece Cloth, etc
Large Samsung Curved TV saloon, new flat screen tv in 3 staterooms
White epoxy paint for all exterior decks and Flybridge deck.
Decorative Sunbrella Pillows for all Staterooms, Saloon, Flybridge, Sofa. Bow area new elevated sofa built into bow. Along with new extra large bow cushions.
New Teak Lounge Chairs, teak sofa, and Teak Table Flybridge
New Bedding: 14 sets of bedding for 2 master staterooms, 2 VIP queen staterooms, 8 single beds, 12 pillows, 10 mattress cushion cover toppers, 8 comforters
Fuel tank cleaning and polishing; new fuel hoses; new fuel exchange transfer system and electrical
All air conditioning blowers, compressors and chillers serviced, rebuilt and some replaced
New ceiling lights, female plugs / USB plugs
White formica bathroom repairs, new plumbing, faucets and sinks
Interior removal of all old flooring, removal old black water tanks, old plumbing, All new
Electronic: 24 volt and 220 volt master cabin marine breakers
New Water Hose Interior Plumbing
New VHF Marine radio for flybridge
Engine room fuel tank transfer pump valves serviced
New Bimini flybridge, navy blue
Fire Boy Auto Extinguishers Engine Rooms and Generator Rooms
4 New Generator Stainless Steel Exhaust Elbows for both generators
New pantry closet room installed for galley storage, new cutting board for stovetop.
Hynautic throttles serviced
Grey water tank – port stateroom tank float switch and electrical wiring replaced
New galley refrigerator and garbage compactor
(Extra) 50 white plates purchased, silverware. Charter serving ready
Teak and holly flooring all interior, saloon, galley, pilot house, master stateroom, VIP ST, hallways, staircases, 5 staterooms
New pistons main engines, with complete engine services
Flybridge lighting new
2 kayaks new
Saloon bar stools refinished,
New galley oven stove and stainless-steel frame, new extra-large space saver convection and microwave oven
25 new Lifejackets USCG approved
Installation of new Starlink satellite dish for internet wifi service
New Bow stainless steel rack holders for kayaks, new plastic storage boxes bow
New masseuse chair
New stainless steel railing banisters in companion ways, staterooms
3 New mini sofas built. Staterooms
4 new stainless-steel exhausts installed in main engine rooms
100 AMP engine room charger
New engine room extractors and ventilation blowers 4 total
Exterior decks added sand-anti slip application
4 coats antifouling bottom paint, 2 coats primer
New teak stairs to flybridge, both port, starboard and aft stairwells
New graphics decals for stern name: New Beginning