|CHEOY LEE GLOBAL 104 Specifications|
|Length:||31.69m / feet|
|Beam:||6.85 / 22.47 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.75 / 5.74 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||21 knots|
|Max Speed:||25 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Overing Yacht Design|
|Interior Design:||Sylvia Bolton|
|Engines:||2 x Caterpillar C32 ACERT 1900hp|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
CHEOY LEE OUR TRADE Yacht for Sale
Built by the leading Asian shipyard Cheoy Lee, the Global 104 was delivered to her original owner in 2016. She is now traded in by her first owner, a dedicated yachtsman waiting for his third Cheoy Lee yacht now under construction.
The Global 104 is a perfect combination of exquisite style, performance, and interior volume. Featuring a unique layout with on deck master with his and her bathrooms on the same level, a country galley, sizeable salon and formal dining, 5 staterooms total and a spacious Sky Lounge, the Global 104 is perhaps the most voluminous luxury yacht in her size range.
Global 104 built is for serious cruising. She features close to 5000 USG fuel capacity, Atlas electrical system for global traveling, a well appointed air conditioned engine room and comfortable crew quarters aft with proper crew lounge and 3 crew staterooms for up to 5 crew members. She is fully inspected, serviced and has only approximately 350 hours on her CAT C32 ACERT main engines.
TRADE FROM THE FIRST OWNER, AN EXPERIENCED YACHTSMAN WAITING FOR HIS
THIRD CHEOY LEE TO BE COMPLETED. LOW HOURS, IMMACULATE CONDITION.
- Hull, deck, superstructure, bulkheads and cabin soles, vinylester resin infused multi-
axial E-glass reinforced foam cored fiberglass
- Integral fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks, with baffles and manholes
- Epoxy hull barrier with five-year structure and osmosis warranty
- SUNBRELLA upholstered DRYFAST exterior seating
- Honeycomb cored cabinetry and partitions
- Raised panel cabinetry in guest areas
The full compliment of owners and guests can be seated at the 10 place dining table ahead of the salon on the main deck. There are two equally designed and equally appointed salons on the Global 104. The lower salon on the main deck flows through large slide opening doors to the 15 foot long aft deck, which in turns leads via twin stairs to the integral swimming platform. The upper salon skylounge aft of the elevated enclosed helm station leads to the sundeck fully equipped with a serving bar and provision for barbecues and other facilities for owners to personalize this primary entertainment area.
Aft on the lower deck, there is self-contained crew accommodations for up to five crew in three cabins as well as a crew galley and dining area. Four guests staterooms are forward of the engine room, each with ensuite heads.
Finish options in all areas were selected from builder's wide range of stones, woods, fabrics and other materials, with the talented Sylvia Bolton on hand guided owners through the process creating a warm, inviting and comfortable interior.
- Twin KOHLER 53kW, 60Hz generators
- MAXWELL VWC 4000 hydraulic windlass, 200’ (60 m) of ½” high test chain
- 176 lb. (80 kg) Bruce type anchor stowed on roller assembly on bow
- Fresh water anchor wash down
- Twin trumpet air horn
- Foredeck storage lockers for fenders and lines
- ACR 100 searchlight with remote control
- Emergency lighting system operating from an independent power supply
- Two GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore power systems, 220v/100 amp with 120 ft.
- Two isolation transformers (25 kVA) for shore power system
- LCD touch screen control/alarm/monitoring PLC with audible and visual signals
- Security alarm on all doors and hatches
- NAIAD 46 hp, 16" hydraulic bow thruster with single station control
- NAIAD stabilizer system with 9' fins and single station Datum controls
- Underwater exhausts, with bypass and fiberglass mufflers
- CENTEK combo generator mufflers, air/water separator type, with hull side outlet
- 220vAC reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning (except engine room)
- Demisters on air intakes
- Manual/automatic FM200 system with alarms, blower shut down and vent closure
- Engine driven emergency bilge pump for engine room bilges
- REVERSO lube oil change system for engines, generators and gearboxes
- RACOR vacuum gauges on main engine and generator filters
- HART Tank Tender gauges
- AQUAMET 22 or equal propeller shafts
- Nibral propellers, 5 blade, class S, dynamically balanced
- PYI packless shaft seals
- MATHERS MC2000-2 electronic engine controls
- Windshield defroster in pilothouse
- STIDD helmsman's seat
- Hydraulic 1,700lb davit with power rotation
- HEADHUNTER electric WC’s for guest heads, fresh water flush
- HEADHUNTER Mach 5 water pump with accumulator tank
- Galley appliances;
GE stainless steel oven unit
GE stainless steel cooktop
GE stainless steel microwave oven with ventilation hood
GE stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser
GE stainless steel dishwasher
GE garbage disposal
- 3 x 27” washer and dryer, in master stareoom walk in closet, guest area and crew