|CHERUBINI 50 Specifications|
|Length:||15.23m / feet|
|Beam:||4.41 / 14.47 feet|
PRICE JUST REDUCED
This is the last Cherubini 50 to be built. She was custom built for the current owners with no expense spared and has been constantly updated with the latest being a state of the art electronics package. The owner has made her a turn key yacht, being sold complete and ready to go cruising.
- NEW 2019 Hull Completely Re-done All Imperfections Cleaned Up and NEW PAINT
- NEW 2019 Salon Cushions
- NEW 2016 Electronics Package ( Full Complement of Electronics (Bridge & Pilot House) Including Forward Viewing Sonar) More Details Below)
- NEW 2016 Helm Seat
- NEW 2016 Rib Dingy and Outboard
- NEW 2015 All Batteries
- Yanmar Diesel Engines (LOW HOURS)
- Northern Lights Generator (LOW HOURS)
- Washer & Dryer ( Separates )
- Air Conditioning (3 Zone System)
- Hydronic Heating System
- Jacuzzi Whirlpool Tub
Peggy B has been thoughtfully equipped with the use of only the best of equipment throughout her construction and final outfitting. Her layout has a great use of space and will provide the new owner with an extremely comfortable cruising yacht as well as a boat that will entertain large groups of friends and guests alike. All interior woodwork and cabinetry is made of teak and teak laminates.
The upper deck contains a full galley complete with grill, refrigerator, sink and built in seating for 8. For those that want to be out of the sun there is a full one-piece fiberglass hardtop that covers the flybridge, with high one piece double railing that encloses this entire space for safety.
"A must see Yacht in the 50' range"