|CNB YACHTS Specifications|
|Length:||23.16m / feet|
|Beam:||6.1 / 20.01 feet|
|Max Draft:||3 / 9.84 feet|
|Location:||French Southern Territories|
CNB YACHTS SPARK III Yacht for Sale
Brilliant Philippe Briand design with raised saloon that delivers sailing performance with elegance, embodying 30 years of CNB design know-how.
New model with bowsprit, white hull with teak deck caulking in grey to match Sunbrella upholstery and covers. Bright white, and limed oak interior with flexible layout, providing accommodation for 6/8 guests and 2/4 crew.
Very highly specified example, including performance carbon mast, carbon rod-rigging and V-boom with slab reefing and 3DI North Sails Ocean pack. Reckmann genoa and staysail hydraulic furlers, upgraded Harken winch pack, hydraulic passerelle, carbon & teak steering wheels and bulb keel with 3m draft.
Lithium batteries, powerful retractable Side Power bow and stern thrusters. Dimmable LED lighting package, Yamaha sound system with Bose speakers, Raymarine electronics, extra fridge, extra freezer, heated towel rails, washer/dryer, dishwasher, wine cellar, telescopic table and lots more...
- Still under warranty
- Malta Commercially Coded
- Very highly specified model, owner has 'ticked' every box!
- Viewing is highly recommended!
Flexible layout providing accommodation for 6/8 guests and 2/4 crew, the aft port cabin being optional for guests or crew usage.
Bright and spacious deck saloon finished in limed oak with a raised floor, a 180º view is afforded through panoramic windows, large hull windows, and deck hatches. The layout allows for three different dining/coffee table configurations, for 8 people to dine or relax in comfort. Beige sofa to port and a beige double armchair that converts to a sofa/bed to starboard.
Forward owner’s cabin with walk-around, forward-facing queen-size bed, vanity table, and ample storage space. Great views are afforded by panoramic (eye-level) side hull windows and large deck hatches. Owners’ head with panoramic window, glass shower stall, Corian worktop, and heated towel rail.
Port VIP-guest cabin with panoramic hull window, wide double bed (convertible to single beds), and an additional foldable bunk hosting 3 guests if needed. En-suite head with separate shower stall and towel dryer.
Starboard cabin with panoramic window, bunk beds (lower bed convertible to double) with en-suite head, and separate shower stall.
Aft port side twin cabin with en-suite head and separate shower, for guest or crew use. Also with panoramic hull window and finished the same standard as the rest of the interior.
Saloon cushions in Pierre Frey fabric
Dark oak on bulkheads and light oak on floorboards
Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning in the saloon and cabins + additional unit for forepeak
Leather chart table with navigator seat to starboard aft
Ice maker in saloon cabinet
Carpets to the saloon and owner's cabin
Lee cloths to all cabin beds
Ocean air blinds and mosquito screens in deck hatches
Blinds for hull windows
Safes to owners, port aft and port mid cabins
Tecma electric WCs with freshwater flushing and holding tank
Rigging and Sails
- Hall Spars performance carbon mast
- Hall Spars carbon V-boom with hydraulic outhaul
- Reckmann hydraulic furlers for staysail and genoa
- Harken hydraulics for outhaul, backstay and kicker
- Halyards, sheets, blocks and jammers for asymetric downwind sail
- North Sails fully battened main sail 3Di Ocean 700
- North Sails furling jib with battens 3Di Ocean 700
- North Sails furling staysail 3Di Ocean 700
- G1 AP Gennaker NorLon NY 350
- 2 x ST80 electric 3 speed primary winches
- 2 x ST70 electric winches
- 3rd gear for mainsail halyard winch to starboard mast foot
- ST70 electric reefing winch to port mast foot
- 3rd gear genoa sheet winches
- ST70 electric gennaker/code 0 winch to starboard mast foot
- ST70 manual spinnaker pole winch forward of mast foot
Teak deck with grey caulking to all deck areas including the swim platform.
- Twin carbon and teak steering wheels
- Wide hydraulic folding swim platform with remote control and bathing ladder
- Opacmare 2.9m hydraulic passerelle
- Seasmart folding cleats and fairleads
- 2 custom fairleads on aft bulwark
- Bimini cover to cockpit in silver Sunbrella fabric, on sliding rail
- 6 x LED lights to spreaders
- Cushions to all cockpit and helm seats in nature grey Sunbrella fabric
- Lewmar windlass with deck wash system
- Ultramarine UA60 anchor and swivel + 125m of anchor chain
- Quick chain counter
Navigation and Electronics
Twin helm positions, main to starboard with repeated engine and thruster controls to port, teak finishing and with cushions.
Engine hours 1300h (03/2023)
- Side Power retractable bow thruster with dedicated battery bank
- Side Power retractable stern thruster with dedicated battery bank
- Varifold 4 bladed folding propeller
- 2 x Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 screen, i70s multifunction and autopilot control at both cockpit helm stations
- Raymarine Axiom 19XL plotter at chart table
- Raymarine Axiom 7 multifunction in crew area
- Raymarine Axiom 7 screens at the foot of the mast
- Raymarine P70s autopilot with wireless smart controller
- Raymarine Depthsounder
- Quantum 2 radar
- Raymarine log-speedometer
- Raymarine wind speed and direction
- Raymarine dual station Ray 90 VHF radio with DSC
- AIS transmitter and receiver
- Iridium Go
- Pepwave 4G Router
- Sheiber Central Computer
- Lithium battery option
- Single 63 A shore power inlet for domestics and air conditioning
- Onan 17.5 KW Generator (1400h @ 3/2023)
- Mastervolt 10 kW inverter
- Termodinamica inverter for airconditioning to run all night on batteries
- 3 x Mastervolt 100 A battery chargers
Galley and Laundry
A spacious and practical galley with central work surface incorporating twin stainless steel sinks. Corian work tops and wooden flooring. Two swivel stools locate to convert the outer area into a breakfast bar.
- Full crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Full array of Miele appliances
- Miele marine 220V dishwasher
- 35-bottle wine cellar
- Additional 90l freezer in the galley
- 220V Icemaker in the saloon
- 25l stainless steel fridge in the cockpit
- Miele marine washer/dryer in the galley
- 4G / wifi router for private network aboard
- Integrated Yamaha audio system to saloon, galley and cockpit linked to Raymarine
- Omnimax TV/FM antenna
- 40" TV in saloon
- 22" TV in port cabin
- Pre-installation SAN + Apple TV in saloon and captain's cabin
Tender and Toys
- 2 x Seabob F5 in silver
- Water skis
- 2 x SUPs
- Tender Pischel 3.7m with 40cv Yamaha outboard
- Sea Recovery 280l/h water maker
- Removable pulpit in the cockpit
- Whale cockpit shower warm and cold water
- Deck wash system to cockpit
- Cockpit cushions in silver Sunbrella fabric
- Cockpit covers for wheels, table, winches and navigation instruments
- Spray hood
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy bag
- Cockpit cover
- Canvas cover for the transom garage when open
- MCA certified fog horn
- MCA certified fire extinguisher equipment
- MCA navigation lights
- Massive list of general chandlery items