|CNB YACHTS Specifications|
|Length:||23.16m / feet|
|Beam:||6.1 / 20.01 feet|
|Max Draft:||3 / 9.84 feet|
|Location:||French Southern Territories|
CNB YACHTS SPARK III Yacht for Sale
Brilliant Philippe Briand design with raised saloon that delivers sailing performance with elegance, embodying 30 years of CNB design know-how.
New model with bowsprit, white hull with teak deck caulking in grey to match Sunbrella upholstery and covers. Bright white, and limed oak interior with flexible layout, providing accommodation for 6/8 guests and 2/4 crew.
Very highly specified example, including performance carbon mast, carbon rod-rigging and V-boom with slab reefing and 3DI North Sails Ocean pack. Reckmann genoa and staysail hydraulic furlers, upgraded Harken winch pack, hydraulic passerelle, carbon & teak steering wheels and bulb keel with 3m draft.
Lithium batteries, powerful retractable Side Power bow and stern thrusters. Dimmable LED lighting package, Yamaha sound system with Bose speakers, Raymarine electronics, extra fridge, extra freezer, heated towel rails, washer/dryer, dishwasher, wine cellar, telescopic table and lots more...
- Still under warranty
- Malta Commercially Coded
- Very highly specified model, owner has 'ticked' every box!
- Viewing is highly recommended!
Flexible layout providing accommodation for 6/8 guests and 2/4 crew, the aft port cabin being optional for guests or crew usage.
Bright and spacious deck saloon finished in limed oak with a raised floor, a 180º view is afforded through panoramic windows, large hull windows, and deck hatches. The layout allows for three different dining/coffee table configurations, for 8 people to dine or relax in comfort. Beige sofa to port and a beige double armchair that converts to a sofa/bed to starboard.
Forward owner’s cabin with walk-around, forward-facing queen-size bed, vanity table, and ample storage space. Great views are afforded by panoramic (eye-level) side hull windows and large deck hatches. Owners’ head with panoramic window, glass shower stall, Corian worktop, and heated towel rail.
Port VIP-guest cabin with panoramic hull window, wide double bed (convertible to single beds), and an additional foldable bunk hosting 3 guests if needed. En-suite head with separate shower stall and towel dryer.
Starboard cabin with panoramic window, bunk beds (lower bed convertible to double) with en-suite head, and separate shower stall.
Aft port side twin cabin with en-suite head and separate shower, for guest or crew use. Also with panoramic hull window and finished the same standard as the rest of the interior.
Forward crew cabin with double bunk, reversed cycle air conditioning, Tecma electric head, shower, sink and storage space.
- Saloon cushions in Pierre Frey fabric
- Dark oak on bulkheads and light oak on floorboards
- Remote control electric blinds for saloon
- Termodimica reverse cycle air conditioning in the saloon and cabins + additional unit for forepeak
- Leather chart table with navigator seat to starboard aft
- Barka 24 V retractable and convertible saloon table.
- Ice maker in saloon cabinet
- Carpets to the saloon and owner's cabin
- Lee cloths to all cabin beds
- Ocean air blinds and mosquito screens in deck hatches
- Blinds for hull windows
- Accommodation ladder
- Safes to owners, port aft and port mid cabins
- Tecma electric WCs with freshwater flushing and holding tank
Rigging and Sails
- Hall Spars performance carbon mast
- Hall Spars carbon V-boom with hydraulic outhaul
- Reckmann hydraulic furlers for staysail and genoa
- Harken hydraulics for outhaul, backstay and vang
- Halyards, sheets, blocks and jammers for asymmetric downwind sail
- North Sails fully battened main sail 3Di Ocean 700
- North Sails furling jib with battens 3Di Ocean 700
- North Sails furling staysail 3Di Ocean 700
- G1 AP gennaker NorLon NY 350 on remote control hydraulic furler
Winches in cockpit
- 2 x Harken ST80 electric 3 speed primary winches for genoa
- 1 x Harken Performa ST80 electric 3 speed for main sheet
- 2 x Harken Performa ST70 electric 2 speed for runners
Winches at mast base
- 2 x Harken Performa ST70 electric 3 speed for mainsail and spinnaker halyards
- 1 x Harken Performa ST70 electric 2 speed for reef lines
- 1 x Harken ST70 manual 2 speed spinnaker pole winch
Teak deck with grey caulking to all deck areas including the swim platform.
- Twin carbon and teak steering wheels
- ATEP 24 V retractable and folding teak cockpit table which converts to solarium
- Wide hydraulic folding swim platform with remote control and bathing ladder
- Opacmare 2.9 m hydraulic passerelle
- Seasmart folding cleats and fairleads
- 2 custom fairleads on aft bulwark
- Bimini cover to cockpit in silver Sunbrella fabric, on sliding rail
- 6 x LED lights to spreaders
- Cushions to all cockpit and helm seats in Nature Grey Sunbrella fabric
- Lewmar windlass with deck wash system
- Ultramarine UA60 stainless steel anchor and swivel + 125 m of anchor chain
- Fortress FX 115 extra ketch anchor
- Quick chain counter
Navigation and Electronics
Twin helm positions, main to starboard with repeated engine and thruster controls to port, teak finishing and with cushions.
Engine hours 1300 h (03/2023)
- Side Power SRV 210/250 retractable bow thruster with dedicated battery bank
- Side Power SRV 210/250 retractable stern thruster with dedicated battery bank
- Varifold 4 bladed folding propeller
- 2 x Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 screen, i70s multifunction and autopilot control at both cockpit helm stations
- Raymarine Axiom 19XL plotter at chart table
- Raymarine Axiom 7 multifunction in crew area
- 3 x Raymarine Axiom 7 screens at the foot of the mast
- Raymarine P70s autopilot with wireless smart controller
- Raymarine Depthsounder
- Quantum 2 radar
- Raymarine log-speedometer
- Raymarine wind speed and direction
- Raymarine dual station Ray 90 VHF radio with DSC
- ICOM marine GM600 additional VHF with dedicated antenna
- AIS transmitter and receiver
- Iridium Go
- Pepwave 4G router
- Sheiber central computer
- Ocean Signal EPIRB
- Georg Jensen barometer and thermometer
- 4 x Mastervolt Ultra 5500 200 A lithium battery (total 800 A)
- Single 63 A shore power inlet for domestics and air conditioning
- Onan 17.5 kW Generator (1500 h @ 3/2023)
- Mastervolt 5 kW inverter
- Cotek Pure Sine Wave Inverter SP-2000 (2 kW)
- Termodinamica VRV20E1 Twin Rotary Inverter for air-conditioning capable of running all night on batteries without the generator
- 3 x Mastervolt 100 A battery chargers
- Mastervolt Chargemaster Plus 12 V 35-2 for engine and generator batteries
Galley and Laundry
A spacious and practical galley with central work surface incorporating twin stainless steel sinks. Corian worktops and wooden flooring. Two swivel stools locate to convert the outer area into a breakfast bar.
- Full crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Full array of Miele appliances
- Miele marine 220 V dishwasher
- 35-bottle wine cellar
- Additional 90l freezer in the galley
- 220 V Icemaker in the saloon
- 25l stainless steel fridge in the cockpit
- Miele marine washer/dryer in the galley
- Quooker Cube water system supplies instant fizzy, hot and cold water
- 4G/Pepwave wifi router for private network aboard
- Integrated Yamaha RX-V6A audio system to saloon, galley and cockpit
- Bose speakers in saloon
- Omnimax TV/FM antenna
- Retractable Samsung 40" TV in saloon
- Samsung 22" TV in port cabin
- Pre-installation SAN + Apple TV in saloon and captain's cabin
Tender and Toys
- 2 x Seabob F5 in silver
- Water skis
- 2 x SUPs
- Tender Pischel 3.7 m with 40 hp Yamaha outboard
- Snorkel kits
- Sea Recovery 280 l/h water maker
- Removable pulpit in the cockpit
- Whale cockpit shower warm and cold water
- Deck wash system to cockpit and bow
- Cockpit cushions in silver Sunbrella fabric
- Cockpit covers for wheels, table, winches and navigation instruments
- Spray hood
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy bag
- Cockpit cover
- Canvas cover for the transom garage when open
- MCA certified fog horn
- MCA certified fire extinguisher equipment
- MCA navigation lights
- Massive list of general chandlery items