|CROSBY Tug Specifications|
|Length:||7.92m / feet|
|Beam:||3.04 / 9.97 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.06 / 3.48 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Max Speed:||10 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
CROSBY - Yacht for Sale
Custom built Crosby River Tug with no expense spared. This little gem is the ultimate in entertaining and cruising the ICW, River and lakes. Fun for the entire family or start up your little business. This 1992 has been rebuilt from the ground up. A complete custom rebuilt by professional tradesmen has this exquisite little tug turning heads where she cruises. Fantastic for a few friends cursing the ICW and canals, sipping champagne and nibbles.
No expense spared including new Volvo Engine and transmission with only 80 hours. New Cabin, Tanks, Pumps, Electrical, etc... Custom roof and cabin with spotless finished varnish and woodwork. Great sound system with 4 speakers. Both the horns and ships whistle have other vessels yielding to this beautiful little tug. Has to be seen to be appreciated. Get used to people wanting their picture with this little beauty.
Call now to arrange your inspection. Currently in Fort Lauderdale Florida. This vessel can be transported anywhere in USA or Canada.
- Sleeps 2
- Head features custom sink & toilet
- Galley in salon
- Sliding door opens to aft deck
- Seating on aft deck accommodates 5 people w/ custom teak table
- 2 wing doors in front of house Port & Starboard side
This TUG is highly customized with almost $250,000 in upgrades. Packed with unique features, she's sure to turn heads.
- Custom hard top
- Custom teak decks inside and out
- New custom toilet and sink in the Head
- New Volvo engine
- Custom under water lights on the bottom
- Installed stern thruster
- Sleeps 2 in the bow of the boat.
- Custom wrap around seating on the stern
- The teak panels on the outside have awl grip applied to last longer.
The list goes on and on...