|DENISON RPH Specifications|
|Length:||32.3m / feet|
|Beam:||6.9 / 22.64 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||17 knots|
|Max Speed:||22 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
DENISON Zantino III Yacht for Sale
OWNER WANTS HER SOLD IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS. 400k Price reduction!
With her timeless lines, her repowered main engines and replacement of her generators in 2011 this yacht performs Excellent. She sleeps comfortably 6 guests in 3 large cabins. Her Master stateroom has a California King bed with his and hers separate bathrooms.Her cruising is 16-17 knots @ 1950 RPM and 75% Load and a fuel consumption of 100 Gallons per hr on both engines with her Maximum speed: 20-21 knots @2300 RPM.
On December 2018 she went through her annual maintenance including cutlass bearings, zincs, prop reconditioning, shafts checks and complete alignment so the yacht would achieve her maximum rpm.
Other MAJOR REFITS where in 2007, 2010/11 (Year of Repowering and at the same time the yacht replaced the shaft logs and had a complete Paintjob) and 2016 took place at Rolly Marine Services.
Walk through and accomodations
Zantino III has three (3) spacious staterooms, each with an en suite bathroom. These staterooms offer sleeping arrangements for 6 with a King berth, queen berth and twin berths.
The master stateroom is extra spacious with King size bed and plenty of living space. There are his and her heads aft and to port and starboard. The stateroom can be easily split in two masters with each one having its own en suite bathroom.
The nicely appointed VIP has a queen size bed with an en suite bathroom for privacy and convenience. This stateroom has a warm glow that is very inviting.
The guest stateroom is located to starboard, and is the perfect spot for additional guests or kids with comfortable twin beds, all the comforts of home, and even an en suite bathroom.
2010 refit $1M
2007 refit 400k
2010 Refit included:
Engine repowering with Caterpillar C 32 Marine Engines 1400hp each
Complete ZF marine transmissions service
New Vulkan Couplers
New paint throughout
Fuel tanks recertification and repairs. Tanks have been tested at 3psi pressure by Hull Technologies of Fort Lauderdale
Replacement of both shaft tunnels
New Antifouling, New Zincs, New cutlass bearings
Running gear complete service and balancing by High Seas Technologies. Shafts and propellers
Replacement of Mercedes high hours 75kw generator, with Northern lights 80kw generator
Complete stabilizers service and rebuild as necessary.
New Audio/Visual including Satellite TVs
Crew quarters reconditioning
New tile at guest bathrooms
New underwater lights.
Replacement of all necessary fuel, oil and water hoses throughout
Major reconditioning of Engine Room and Lazarette Room(pump/generator room)
2007 Refit included:
Upgrading of Air Condition with new air handlers and chillers,
Complete rebuild in all of her hydraulics.
The electrical system has been also refited completely by a Marine automation and electrical engineering company.
Mechanical repairs included replacing or reconditioning of all pumps, bilge pumps.
8 Delta T Systems fans in engine room and generator room in 2006.
Fuel polishing system.
New Groundfos water pumps with water filters assemply.
Recondition of Crew quarters with new carpets and wall papers.
Port generator new (John Deere) in 2005.
New teak decks throughout 2007.
The tender was replaced with 18 feet Tender Novurania.
- From the aft deck and a custom fabricated hatch you have access to a wide spiral staircase leading to the watertight door that seals the generator room. Entering and moving forward you will find two new A/C Chillers. Forward and to port you will find the two brand new self-prime water pumps with expansion tanks within the pumps. Also to port side is the John Deere genset with soft soundproof pads, the double raw water pumps and the 40gph watermaker.
- Custom made emergency steering also located in the center of the compartment - easily accessible.
- Stbd side fwd is one of the water heaters.
- The Northern lights 80kw generator with the bow thruster PTO pump is at the stbd side.
- In the same area are the main power units for capstans, davits and two electrical panels. Generator batteries and service batteries also located in this area.
The forward salon is a meeting and welcome area. Is also used as an office for the owners.
Dining is this area can be as private as you and your guest would prefer.
- Heavy-duty double anchor windlass by Ideal powered by A/C voltage with frequency drive, (upgraded from original) with center capstan for mooring and towing.
- Stockle anchors with in hull anchor guides and 300 feet of anchor chains.
- Foredeck guest seating includes comfortable seating and two sun beds one in each side of the bow.
Owners personal effects
Art work and antique desks at main deck and Master stateroom