|Length:||57.3m / feet|
|Beam:||9.5 / 31.17 feet|
|Max Draft:||3.3 / 10.83 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||13 knots|
|Max Speed:||16 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Mauro Micheli (Italy)|
|Interior Design:||Terence Disdale, Yacht Next (USA)|
|Engines:||2 x Deutz Deutz SBV 6M diesels @ 1,455 HP 0hp|
FEADSHIP AMARA Yacht for Sale
- A superb example of a classic Feadship motor yacht
- Extensive refit (20 million USD) overseen by Wright Maritime Group & De Voogt Naval Architects to keep in line with the FEADSHIP high standards
- In 2016 FEADSHIP invited AMARA to join the Feadship Heritage Fleet
- In 2021 AMARA completed a 4 million USD refit at Feadship, Makkum consisting of numerous upgrades.
- Helipad – recently updated with a larger helicopter deck which can now take Twin Engine helicopters. The deck has been designed for H135/ EC135 P2 Aircraft or similar (2021)
- Tasteful and stylish design - brand new, fresh contemporary interior twinned with classic Feadship exterior (2021)
- Exterior - Deck teak replacement on sun deck and foredeck as well as new stone countertops. (2021)
- Complete exterior paint job in 2016 from the keel to the top of the mast. Hull repaint in 2020 and Superstructure paint work in multiple areas in 2021
- All new air conditioning, navigation / communication, and audio/video entertainment systems (2016 and 2021)
- All mechanical and technical equipment updated (2016)
- New Quantum Zero-Speed (XT) stabilizers (2016)
- Finalist for the 2017 “World Superyacht Awards - Best Refit Yacht”
- US Duty paid
Amara proudly retains her Feadship heritage and superior build quality; however, step on board and you could be forgiven for thinking she’s brand new. Amara has benefited from a lifetime of considered improvements from highly experienced owners, each of whom saw Amara’s potential for adventure and built upon it, adding to her exploration potential, her seaworthiness and her usability. Her 2016 transformation earned her the position of finalist in the best refit category of the prestigious World Superyacht Awards. Her 2021 upgrades cemented her reputation as one of the best-presented Classic Feadships on the water.
Delivered by Feadship in 1986, Amara was designed to cruise the world in style, something she has done with great aplomb. Her 5,600 nautical mile range, excellent tender and toy storage and helicopter capability have enabled adventures as far as Alaska and Indonesia, while on board, spacious accommodation and well-thought-out entertainment spaces make it possible to complete long voyages in absolute luxury. Modern additions such as Zero speed stabilisers, an enlarged helipad for twin-engine air craft and all new navigation systems preserve Amara’s adventurous spirit.
When it comes to entertaining, Amara excels. Her main salon is exceptionally spacious – and was made even more so in 2016 by the removal of the wall separating the salon and dining room. With a fresh, contemporary interior by Terence Disdale that is bathed in natural light through large windows, her interior spaces are vast and versatile enough to host all aspects of life on board.
Amara accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 stylish and spacious cabins, including a full-beam, main deck master suite with his and hers bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes and adjoining private lounge/media room. There are four cabins on the lower deck – two king and two convertible twins – all of which have ensuite bathrooms.Amara boasts an abundance of exterior deck space and offers plenty of options for alfresco dining and relaxing in the sun. Her vast bridge deck aft, partially shaded by the helideck above, is perfect for entertaining, offering dining for up to 16 guests as well as lounge seating and coffee tables, while her newly configured sun deck offers a 12-person Jacuzzi and a bar, along with an enlarged helipad which can host twin-engine aircraft for enhanced exploration – something unusual for a yacht of this size.