|FERRETTI YACHTS 80 Specifications|
|Length:||24.38m / feet|
|Beam:||5.99 / 19.65 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.85 / 6.07 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||21 knots|
|Max Speed:||27 knots|
|Engines:||2 x Caterpillar 3412 1350hp|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
FERRETTI YACHTS RABBIT Yacht for Sale
1999 Ferretti Yachts 80
4 Stateroom Plus 2 Crew Quarters!
Recent Engine and Generator Service!
Professionally maintained and ready for sea trial and inspection!
Call with All Offers and Trades!
"Rabbit" is a four stateroom layout with four heads, with crew quarters. The interior is high gloss Cherry Wood and tastefully decorated with neutral leathers and carpet. This boat is powered by twin 3412 Caterpillars 1350 HP engine and cruises at 25 knots. This a European specked vessel has had an electrical conversion there is both 110V and 220V power throughout.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Starting aft deck, which is usually the focal point of most social activities early in the morning and often in the evening. There is seating for eight around a large oval table. Access to the flybridge via a molded staircase.
Upon entering the salon from the aft deck, there is a large and comfortable U-Shaped leather couch of the port side with plenty of cabinetry on the starboard with a black club chair. On the cabinet to starboard is smart flat screen TV, RABBIT's large port and starboard windows bring in a bright natural light.
Moving forward from the salon and up two steps is the dining salon. A glass table and chairs seating eight for formal dining. Across from the dining salon is the galley. Forward of the galley is a dinette that is used casual dining, coffee in the morning or to relax and plan the days adventures. Across from the dinette is the lower helm station.
- Miele dishwasher
- Fridgidare refrigerator with freezer
- 4-Plate burner electric cooktop,
- Microwave/convection oven
- Double sink, garbage disposal
- Cabinets and drawers, granite countertops
The master suite is positioned about midship below decks, high gloss Teak wood highlights the master suite. A king sized bed is located in the center with a makeup table on one side and a small couch on the other. As well as an en-suite head and shower.
Forward of the master is a guest stateroom with twin beds, Closet and drawer space and en-suite head. Moving forward towards the bow is another guest stateroom on the starboard side with twin beds, closet and drawer space, en-suite head.
All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen sized berth surrounded by drawers, and an en-suite head and shower.
The flybridge can be the main gathering point for most family adventures. There is an upper station for navigation, a large dinette for lunches or happy hour and plenty of lounging area.
- Garmin Display GPS Map 7610 xdv
- Garmin VHF
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Quick Anchor control
- Caterpillar Display
- Mannesman Rexroth Bow Thruster Electronic Throttle shifters
- Benzenoni Davit
Mounted on the Arch:
- Open Array Radar
- Two Intel domes with one satellite receiver
- Two VHF Antenna
- Garmin Antenna
- Garmin Display
- Garmin Display GPS Map 7610 XSV Garmin VHF
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Mannesman Rexroth Bow Thruster Caterpillar Display
- Pansonic CQ CX160 Stereo
- Quick Anchor Control
- (2) Camera Displays
- There is a combination of 110V and 220V AC electrical system (Vessel has had US Conversion)
- 12V, 24V DC Electrical system
- Battery bank
- (2) 18 Kw Kohler generators - 3,300 hours stbd. / 3,345 hours port
- Electrical bonding system
- (1) 100 amp Shore power cable
3412 Caterpillar 1350 HP with 1,904 hours
- 2367 RPM 31.3 MPH
- 1800 RPM 24.2 MPH 65 GPH Total Fuel Burn
- 1000 RPM 12.8 MPH 17 GPH
- 650 RPM 8.32 MPH 6 GPH
- Twin 3412 Caterpillar Engines
- ZF transmissions
- Hydromarine bow thruster with dual PTO pumps
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Twin Kohler Generators
- Raw water sea strainer
- Engine room sound insulation
- Fuel shut-off valve
- Bilge pumps and emergency pump
- Separate electrical room that houses two Dometic chilled water A/C units
- Bruce anchors with chain, anchor wash down system, anchor cleat
- Boarding gates with a ladder
- Swim platform with electric hatch, wash down system
- Passarella gangway, deck light, hand rail, rub rail
- Teak decks
- Sun pad with custom covers forward, storage under aft seating area
- Large teak table and chairs
- Ice maker, sink with hot and cold faucets
- Crew access door aft
- U-Shaped seating
- Teak table
- Access to the crew quarters
- Starboard Throttle and bow thruster controls
- Teak decking
- Raritan Ice Maker
- Access from the aft deck
- Two staterooms with single berths
- Separate Head and shower