|GRAND BANKS Specifications|
|Length:||14.32m / feet|
Grand Adventure is a 2010 Grand Banks Heritage EU 47 (Hull #47-0086 - GB made 101 of them, not all of them Heritage) that has had extensive upgrades since the current owners purchased her in July 2018. They purposefully and thoughtfully outfitted her for going to Alaska in comfort, safety, and with ease. After having accomplished this dream, they are upgrading to another Grand Banks, having proven themselves on this fantastic Heritage EU 47.
Featuring twin 500 HP Cummins engines with just around 950 hours, this Grand Banks cruises anywhere from 9 to 18 knots with ease, with the capacity to reach 22 knots. Has bow thruster, diesel heating, dehumidifier system, 9kw Onan generator.
Loads of upgrades, including:
- Naiad Stabilizer fins to limit roll
- Humphree Interceptors to handle automatic trim and list adjustments
- Full suite of Garmin electronics at both helms, including chartplotter, radar, VHF, AIS, with two remotes, for Chartplotter and autopilot (added Winter 2018)
- Lumishore underwater lights
- 400' of galvanized 3/8" chain and Maxwell chain counter.
- Any system that needed attention was taken care of at great expense,
This vessel is clean, presents very well, and is ready for your adventures.
Located on Lake Union in Seattle, WA.