|GRAND BANKS Specifications|
|Length:||14.32m / feet|
|Beam:||4.8 / 15.75 feet|
Absolutely Gorgeous GB47 Europa
Loaded with Cruising Equipment
Voyager is a beautiful example of one of Grand Banks most sought after designs. Over the past three years she's been outfitted with high end and complete cruising gear, over the top electronics and a classy 2020 Flag Blue Awlgrip paint job. She's even got a Yacht Controller for docking with a wireless handheld remote control.
The redesigned GB47 was a serious upgrade over the GB46. She's got less exterior teak and a true planing hull that will cruise easily at 20kts and max out around 25kts. She's responsive, nimble, classy and luxurious. She is is nothing like a Grand Banks of the past.
Take a close look at the long list of upgraded systems and extras in the full specs. This Europa is the complete package for a yachtsman that wants all the latest and greatest systems. This is one of those boats that you can't help but fall in love with.
The only item she is currently in need of is new canvas for her simple bimini top.
- Caterpillar C-9 Direct Drive Engines (2079 hours)
- 13KW Onan Genset (2226 hours)
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Yacht Controller Remote Control system (NEW 2018)
- (4) Four Raymarine Axiom Pro 12" color display w/ GPS, radar, AIS, Side Scanning Depth, Three Video Cameras, Ultrasonic Weather Sensor, and AR200 Augmented Reality System. (NEW 2020!)
- All Engine Data Networked to Axiom MFD's (NEW 2020)
- Flag Blue Awgrip Paint (NEW 2020- Originally Painted Blue at GB Factory)
- KVH Tracvision M3 HD TV Dome (NEW 2018)
- Splendid Washer/Dryer Combo
- Seafrost Top Loading Refrigerator/ Freezer on Flybridge
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Watermaker
- Aluminum Hull Hypalon RIB w/ 20hp Mercury Outboard (NEW 2020)
- Fuel Polishing System
- Bottom Paint (NEW 2020)
- Underwater lights
- Optional Aft Flybridge Railing Included If Dinghy Storage Is Not Needed