|HARGRAVE C92 Specifications|
|Length:||28.04m / feet|
|Beam:||7.08 / 23.23 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.77 / 5.81 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||14 knots|
|Max Speed:||17 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
HARGRAVE GG Yacht for Sale
Motoryacht Hargrave Compass is a 92ft / 28.04m luxury yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Hargrave Yachts. Delivered to a knowledgeable yacht owner in 2020, this luxury yacht sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms and has accommodations for 3 crew in 2 cabins.
Upgrades and Features
As a clean sheet build, this C-92 includes the following features available only as options on the competition.
- Built to RINA Pleasure Class—Unrestricted. Included inspections of structural and system plans and throughout the build process to assure integrity and safety -- included RINA inspections during the entire lay-up and construction process which resulted in additional safety items such as 3 full fire standpipes and stations that most plumbing by hard piping (not hoses) for integrity, maintenance, and access.
- On Deck Master with full His and Hers heads with Toto washlet seats, heated floors (as in VIP) and upsized shower. Full beam includes oversized windows, ample closets and storage, seating, and skylight.
- Three Staterooms below, two sized as VIPs, plus separate laundry, and exercise rooms (including equipment in place).
- Naiad At-Rest stabilization. Side Power bow and stern thrusters.
- Extended length Pilothouse to include full lounge and office use and aft outside covered dining.
- Power cords 100AMP x 2 at BOTH stern and at bow with Glendenning’s to assure most proximate connection.
- Air conditioning custom-designed to outlet hidden and without direct air onto guests at soffits.
- Boarding gate BOTH at stern and midship to assure access on shorter docks.
- Full wing stations with controls at both port and starboard to assure unobstructed visibility for docking. Also hard-wired plug-in control if needed for aft visibility.
- Engine room finishes upgrade includes air conditioning, upgraded MTU computer monitoring, scanning camera monitor. 5,000 gallons fuel.
- Upgraded Pilothouse electronics design includes five 22” monitors, full Garmin equipment plus 72 mi Furuno radar, FLIR and 5G Pep Wave.
- Beach Club – full beam and at water level includes bar and kitchenette, TV, lounge, and half bath with hydraulic swim platform extension for swimming and outside lounging. Prepped for addition of a dinghy if desired. Is accessible directly from crew quarters to give crew full interior private lounge area when not in use by guests.
- Foredeck lounge area includes seating, cocktail table, sun pads and umbrella covering with pop-up lighting for evening hors d’oeuvres.
- Dometic water system including filtration treatment of all water---avoids need for separate filters or external spot zero.
- Custom designed, selected and upgraded woodwork and material inset/upholstered panels and wallcoverings and fixtures assure this will be a one-off
This is a three-deck sky lounge configured yacht built on a semi-displacement Jack Sarin hull form and carrying 5,000 gallons of fuel enabling a 2,000-mile range. There is a master suite on deck with his and her bath, while below there are three full guest suites. Two have VIP queen berths and one is a twin berth cabin that can be converted to a VIP queen berth. In addition, there is a separate exercise room and a laundry center forward on the cabin deck level and two additional cabins aft that can be used as either crew or for guests if you are an owner-operator.
The yacht is equipped with a full handling package from Naiad Dynamics At-Rest stabilizers with Datum Controls, as well as both bow and stern thrusters. She has a pair of Northern Lights 38 kW generators, 5 blade Nibral performance propellers mounted on 4” Aquamet shafts, ZF 2250 transmissions at 3:1 ratio, and a pair of MTU 1600 hp engines.
Main and Aft Decks
All the way forward is the master suite which includes a king-sized berth, his and her baths with shower, a seating area on the starboard side, and lots of storage space including 10’ of designed closets.
The galley is designed so it can either open to the salon for casual entertaining or closed for more formal service. There is a large double door refrigerator as well as extra refrigeration drawers, a full pantry, dishwasher (an additional full freezer is located on the bridge deck).
The dining area is located directly aft of the galley and can easily seat eight guests for meals and be serviced from both the port and starboard side.
The main salon has a relaxed and comfortable ambiance with settees and lounge chairs and lots of natural lighting from her floor-to-ceiling windows. The day head is located on the starboard side in the aft section, the salon includes a 55” TV and entertainment center with surround sound.
When you step out of the salon onto the aft deck, you will find a unique and attractive seating area configured for today’s type of entertaining. The bar is designed to have active interaction with guests in the seating area. From the aft deck, you have boarding gates on the port and starboard sides, there is a staircase leading up to the bridge deck as well as down to the crew area and engine room, and there is a gated staircase on the starboard side leading down to the oversized swim platform which can be lowered into the water. An aft TV is located at the bar area and within full viewing. Lucite wing doors are included for weather protection.
The main VIP Stateroom is located forward with a king on the centerline and full bath, two hanging lockers, and plenty of storage and drawer space. The starboard VIP stateroom includes an ensuite head and hanging lockers and drawers. The port twin bed cabin is on the port side and the bunks can slide together to make a queen berth with a full head, hanging locker, drawers. All staterooms have large exterior windows and TV’s.
The owner has included both a separate cabin for a fitness center w/ TV on the port side. There is a laundry center on the starboard side with sink and linen storage.
There is a twin berth cabin on the port side and a single cabin (with pilot berth above) on the starboard side along with the full head and shower. In the crew quarters, the crew area has upgraded finishes.
Beach Club and Swim Deck
The large beach club features a half bath on the port side, a fully equipped stand-up bar with stools, and a u-shaped lounge on the starboard side, entertainment (TV), lounge, and refrigerator drawers with a light cooking area. The settee in the beach club converts to an additional berth. The beach club is accessed by guests either from a center door off the swim platform or by the entire rear panel lifting to act as a sunshade. The extended swim platform is hydraulic and can be lowered into the water for easy lounging and swimming access.
Upper Deck Bridge
Forward, there is a large U-shaped lounge outdoor seating area forward of the helm station with cocktail tables as well as a sun pad area. Aft, there is a second outdoor seating area aft of the pilothouse for private al fresco dining as well as a stand-up bar with stools that includes a sink, wine cooler, icemaker, and storage. The TV is located at the bar and fully viewable to the dining area. There is a fully awning covering the lounge seating area on the upper aft deck.
The Pilothouse includes a private head on the port side and a large sofa lounge on the starboard side. A custom owner's desk is forward on the port side, and forward of that is the helm station which is well laid out and includes three Stidd helm chairs. The large TV is on a lift.
- Stidd pilot chair (x3)
- Integrated instrument panel on helm station
- Heavy-duty Speich S/S wipers w/wiper wash system
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper
- Danforth magnetic compass at helm
- International LED navigation lights
- Full set of engine gauges at helm
- Electric fuel and water level gauges
- Monitoring system for equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, navigation lights)
- TV screens located in master suite, three guest suites, exercise room, crew cabins, beach club, aft deck, galley, and skylounge
- TV antenna on top of the radar arch and dummy doom
- WiFi booster system with wireless routers onboard
- Skylounge 55” LED TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and speakers (x2)
- Upper deck Fusion Marine Stereo Amplifier and speakers (x2) from sky lounge Fusion Stereo
- Salon 55” LED TV with Bose lifestyle home entertainment system and separate Blu-Ray disc player and Apple TV
- Aft deck Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and speakers (x2)
- Master stateroom 50” LED TV with Bose lifestyle home entertainment system and separate
- Apple TV
- VIP stateroom 40” LED TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2)
- Guest stateroom 32” LED TV with Fusion Marine System (x1) and SM speakers (x2)
- Crew mess 32” LED TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2)
- Aft deck TV 50"
- Teak aft deck, teak swim platform and teak steps to swim platform and steps to the upper deck and side walkway
- FRP cap rail
- Aft deck capstans
- Maxwell VWC3500 vertical hydraulic anchor winch (x2) w/local foot switches and remote and chain counter
- 285 ft high tensile ½’ anchor chain (x2)
- 100Kg S/S anchor (x2)
- S/S rollers and chain stopper
- Heavy-duty 316 S/S Cleats and fairlead w/rollers
- Aft deck corner hawser (x2) towing 12000lbs
- Bulwarks w/flush mounted courtesy lights
- Bulwark side doors (x4) at aft deck for boarding and midship
- Freshwater/seawater anchor chain wash down the system by manual operation
- 2" handrail with 1-1/2” S/S stanchions and steel cable around the entire boat
- S/S/ flag pole at the bow
- Deckhouse side entrance door (x2) one sliding door on the starboard side and one hinged door from the galley on the port side walkway
- Hydraulic Hi/Lo swim platform with tender lift up to max 2000 lbs
- Two pop-up cleats on hi/lo swim platform.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water above the swim platform.
- Exterior LED step lights
- Engine room clean-design ceiling, walls, panels and powder-coated decks
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room door
- S/S overhead grab rail on each side of the engine
- Engine room LED ceiling lights
- Engine compartment ventilation blowers and air conditioning
- Delta T engine room de-misters
- Engine load distributed through flexible mountings on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder
- Engine alarm system as per engine standard
- Twin MTU 10V2000M96 engines (gauges manual in e/r and chrome mounts for cameras)
- High performance S class 5-blade propellers
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with Tides Marine dripless seals
- MTU engine controls in engine room and at helm station
- Remote handheld control-plug-in type
- Jastram power steering system
- S/S rudder w/zinc plates
- S/S emergency steering wheel in rudder cabin
- Underwater exhaust system for engines w/bypass mufflers
- NAIAD zero speed stabilizers
- NAIAD hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Humphries Interceptor trim system
- Anti-noise treatment to the exhaust system
- Air handler in E/R
- Headhunter toilet system
- 600 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump and 500 gallon per day Headhunter waste treatment system
- Y-Valve for holding tank with deck fitting for dockside pump-out
- 500-gallon sump tank
- Sump pumps system for grey water tank
- Electric level indicators for 600 holding tank
Bilge Water System
- Electric Rule bilge pump (x5)
- 110 volt bilge pumps (x2) crew area, 2 in the engine room and 1 in the forward VIP
- High water level bilge alarm
- All bilges dry and Awlgrip painted
Air Conditioning System
- Cruise Air chilled water air conditioning system and separate makeup air for lower deck
- Air handlers throughout
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers
- 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel
- Subpanel design in each zone for electrical distribution
- Emergency power package & lighting system
- AC volt receptacles located throughout including the engine room
- GFI protection for all AC outlets in exterior, heads, galley, and engine room
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator
- Electrolysis bonding system
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc
- Indirect lighting under valance in salon, staterooms, sky lounge, and galley
- Dimmer system for LED-ceiling lights in the aft deck and sky lounge
- Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in the salon, master, and VIP staterooms
- Italian Vimar switches for the lighting system
- Underwater lights (x 8)
- Stern docking lights and flood light boat deck
AC/DC Main Power System
- Northern Lights generators (x2) 38 kW (60Hz) with sound shields
- 255 Ah AGM start batteries (x4) for engines/generators with battery chargers (x2)
- 210 Ah AGM batteries (x8) for ship’s DC 24v service power with combined inverter-chargers (x2)
- 210 Ah emergency batteries (x2) above main deck w/independent battery charger (x1)
- All batteries enclosed with proper fixtures
- Vapor proof battery switch
- Power distribution system
Shore Power System
- 4x Glendinning 100 Amp shore power Cablemasters each w/125’ power cable (2 Forward 2 aft)
- Shore power connection w/100 Amp ISO boost transformers which will be wired as a polarization transformer
- Custom designed 5 screen display
- Garmin GPS
- Furuno 72” 12kW 72nm open array radar system
- Garmin 22” (x 5 units) multifunction displays screens
- Garmin fishfinder and chirp transducer
- Garmin Autopilot system
- Garmin wind/speed/depth/temp transducers
- Garmin VHF (2)
- Garmin AIS
- (4) 22" Garmin 8622 mfd screens plus 5th screen ship service unit
- Pepwave 5-G wifi
- EPIRB (2)
Fuel Oil System
- Fuel tanks w/ sight & electric gauges and capacity specified in Principal Dimension above
- Dual Racor 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine
- Electric fuel transfer pumps (x2)
- Racor 500 MA fuel filters (x2) one on each generator
- Reverso oil change pump system for engines, gears, and generators
- Reverso FPS210 fuel polishing system (x1)
Fresh Water System
- FRP water tank with a capacity specified in Principle Dimension above
- Watermaker 2,000 GPD by Dometic
- High volume Headhunter AC freshwater pressure pump 2 and one DC pump for back up
- Freshwater hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank
- PVC piping for freshwater system
- 40-gallon water heaters (x2)
- Hot water circulation pump (x2)
Hull and Structure
- GRP Materials
- The Cores are cross-linked PVC (AIREX)
- Closed-cell low-density polyurethane floatation foam shapes can be used to shape all frames girders and stiffeners
- An exception is made for the engine foundations where to provide sufficient mass for maximum absorption of engine vibration, the core material shall be a solid laminate of marine plywood or other material specified by the Architect and/or Structural Engineers
- The primary reinforcement material is E-glass and carbon fiber for re-enforcement
- The Cores are cross-linked PVC
- Closed-cell low-density polyurethane “flotation” foam shapes can be used to frames girders and stiffeners
- Exterior paint Alwcraft
Safety and Firefighting Equipment
- Fire insulation in the engine room
- Fire-resistant treatment for pipe penetrations
- Fixed fire extinguisher by NOVEC for engine room with remote control
- Auto shutdown system
- Automatic fire damper system
- Portable fire extinguishers (x8) in recessed lockers
- Integrated fire alarm system in the sky lounge with heat or smoke detector in each cabin
- Three fire stations with hoses for complete coverage
The name "GG" is reserved. The owner's personal artwork and personal effects are not included in the sale.