|Length:||25.93m / feet|
|Beam:||6.09 / 19.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.05 / 6.73 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||19 knots|
|Max Speed:||26 knots|
|Engines:||2 x CAT C32 1600hp|
HORIZON AQUA LIFE Yacht for Sale
Swathed in elegance and offering a slew of features throughout her 91'6' LOA, this Horizon E84 motor yacht was built to cruise in luxury; yet there is more to her than meets the eye. This E84 motor yacht was customized specifically for the U.S. market based upon owner feedback; she provides both comfort and functionality on each level and can be easily operated with a smaller crew or by knowledgeable owner-operators.
The Horizon E84 open bridge motor yacht focuses on exterior entertaining and fun. The open flybridge is a great spot to kick back with a view, incorporating a large dinette and Hi/Lo table to starboard; adjacent to port is a full wet bar as well as three swing-out stools for additional seating.
- Bar area includes ice maker and mini fridge. Both replaced October 2021
- New carpets and carpet runners Februay 2022
- All Audiovisual Systems upgraded. Universal remotes with iPad connectivity.
- Interior and soft goods procured and designed by Mary Mahoney Store (Palm Beach, FL)
- New air handler for Main Salon October 2021
- Flat screen smart TV with Apple TV & DirecTV
- 6 Person High Gloss Table with marble accent
- Extra leaf which allows for seating up to 8
- Dishware storage conveniently located surrounding the table
- Galley Stove Top replaced October 2021
- Just installed: 2 2022 Seadoo Spark with removable chalk system.
- New Davit motor in February 2022
- Grill replaced October 2021
- All carpets replaced throughout vessel October 2021
- All new custom mattresses and bedding October 2021
The full-beam master stateroom is designed with a large, H-shaped window to bring in natural light and features a King bed, built-in cabinetry on both sides, along with a hanging closet to starboard and vanity to port.
Located behind the Master bed is the Master bath with a sizable shower, dual sinks, and private water closet; a walk-in Cedar closet is located on the port side.
The VIP is well-appointed and luxurious herself, with a Queen bed, dual hanging lockers on each side, and a spacious head. In the starboard guest stateroom, two single beds can be combined to create one large bed for guests - a flexible feature ideal for family or friends.
Twin Bunk Stateroom
The twin bunk stateroom is located to port and houses the stacked washer/dryer for private use between the staterooms.
- Watermaker service June 2022
- Heat exchangers & aftercoolers June 2022
- Water Pumps for main engines
- 2 new Chiller Plants February 2021
- Blue LED accent lighting
Crew quarters are found aft of the engines and are accessible two ways: from an interior staircase in the salon or from the swim platform. The crew mess includes a dinette, galley (with a sink, two-burner cooktop, and microwave), stacked washer/dryer, and refrigerator.