|HORIZON 82E Specifications|
|Length:||24.99m / feet|
|Beam:||6.09 / 19.98 feet|
|Max Speed:||23 knots|
|Exterior Design:||TOMMASO SPADOLINI|
|Interior Design:||JUDY PRESTIA|
|Location:||United States, CHATANOOGA|
HORIZON JACQUE'S JOURNEY Yacht for Sale
“JACQUE'S JOURNEY” is a beautiful 82' Horizon with a command bridge and features a total of (5) staterooms, a spacious salon, gourmet galley, and large dinette. The hi-gloss teak and cherry wood interior with burl accents is stunning and the décor is welcoming.Her top speed is 23+ kn and she boasts a maximum range of 600.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from Twin Caterpillar 3412 diesel engines with 1400 HP each. She can accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of
105.0 GT and a 20’ beam.She was designed by Tommaso Spadolini, who also completed the naval architecture.Her interior was designed by Judy Prestia - she is built with a GRP and Teak deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
“JACQUE'S JOURNEY” is a beautiful 82' Horizon with a command bridge and features a total of (5) staterooms, a spacious salon, gourmet galley, and large dinette. The hi-gloss teak and cherry wood interior with burl accents is stunning and the décor is welcoming.Her top speed is 23+ kn and she boasts a maximum range of 600.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from Twin Caterpillar 3412 diesel engines with 1400 HP each. She
can accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 105.0 GT and a 20’ beam. She was designed by Tommaso Spadolini, who also completed the naval architecture.Her interior was designed by Judy Prestia - she is built with a GRP and Teak deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
Forward from the Salon you will find a spacious galley and dining area. The Galley is up two steps from the Salon and features a large, country kitchen-style with black Galaxy granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and teak and holly sole. The galley has a full-size Sub Zero refrigerator, GE full size oven, smooth surface cooktop, convection microwave,dishwasher, and plenty of storage for dishware and food. The dining table and seating area easily seats 8 in the built-in seating and the two pull up stools. Facing aft from the dining area you can view the 32” Samsung Smart flat screen TV that is mounted on the upper Galley cabinets. There is a day head located on the starboard side of the galley. A staircase with banister leads down the starboard side to the owner and guest accommodations.
The focal point in the Master Stateroom is the king-sized center line bed which lifts with storage beneath. Up-lit port and starboard sconces are affixed on a mirror behind the bed which enhance the upholstered headboard. There are two cherry nightstands with two drawers bordering the bed. Positioned on the starboard side there is a walk-in closet with built-in drawer storage. A similar, but smaller, closet is to port offering ample storage space to allow living on board comfortably for extended periods of time.The port lights are very large allowing lots of natural light in the space. At the forward bulkhead is the entertainment center featuring a 40” Samsung Smart 4K flat screen TV. Fully aft are the His and Hers heads centered by a large shower that can be accessed bye either head area.
All the way forward is the well-appointed VIP Stateroom with centerline queen bed that is spacious and welcoming for your guests. This bed also lifts with storage beneath. A beveled mirror is inset and positioned on the forward bulkhead and is a stunning backdrop for the crescent-shaped padded headboard. You can enjoy watching a movie in the comfort of your bed from a 32” Samsung Smart flat screen TV. There is a spacious ensuite head with large shower, granite topped vanity and beautiful wood accents.
Twin Guest Stateroom
Commencing aft of the VIP to the port side is a twin berth stateroom outfitted with cherry wood paneling, an upholstered valance headboard, a nightstand between the berths, a large cedar-lined hanging locker and two opening port lites. There is a 28” Samsung Smart flat screen TV and its own bathroom attached. Adjustable reading lights are above each bed so one side can be lit without bothering the other guest.
The aft section of the boat is entered via a portside staircase situated in the port aft section of the Salon. The Crew can access this area from the exterior via the swim platform. The Captain’s Stateroom (or alternative guest cabin) has a double berth and plenty of storage underneath. Adjustable reading lights, 2 opening port lites, overhead LED lighting and a 32” Samsung Smart flat screen TV are some nice features for this stateroom. A head with spacious shower can be found on the starboard side.
The owners/guest laundry is located just forward of the Master stateroom. Behind cherry wood cabinetry you will find a stackable washer/dryer. Forward is a full height linen and storage locker. The second laundry is located aft in the crew quarters.
To port is the Crew Cabin boasting over/under berths, cherry wood paneling, a 3-drawer vanity with tray table. The top berth may be hinged down, revamping the room for single occupancy or creating a couch for sitting
room/study. There are two opening port lites, 4 recessed overhead lights and a 32” Samsung Smart flat screen TV.
Aft to the Captains/Crew staterooms is the large utility area housing the crew mess with a two-burner ceramic top stove, sink, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer and a second stackable washer/dryer. There is an ample amount of storage space as well.
The helm is a simple clean layout with everything you need at your fingertips. She is a dream vessel for any captain being fully equipped with an array of navigational tools including 3 large Garmin Screens, Autopilot, Boat Mate, VHF radios, FLIR camera, and numerous others. Behind the 2 Stidd helm chairs is a large L-settee that provides comfortable seating for 6 adults at a hi-gloss teak table which faces a large 40” Samsung Smart 4K flat screen TV and cherry wood cabinetry which houses an ice maker/fridge combo.
The aft deck’s covered area is 13-ft. x 19-ft. and has plenty of walk around room, even with an 8-ft. long cherry wood table that easily accommodates 8-10 guests. It is a great place to entertain at the dock or slow cruising. To port is a 9-step staircase allowing easy access to the upper aft deck with a stainless steel and framed glass sliding hatch for aft deck weather protection.
Command Bridge Aft Deck
As you come out of the command center you enter another great entertaining area. There is a nice L-shaped built- in settee where you can lounge and soak up the views. To starboard you find a sink, 2 electric grills, storage and davit hydraulics. The Tender and davit sit aft on the deck.
The Twin 3412 1400 HP CAT engines are easily accessible. The twin 32KW Northern Lights Generators are in sound boxes in the engine room that is sound proofed as well providing very quiet operation.
The bow features a center bow settee which a great place to sit while slow cruising and is the perfect spot to have a cocktail when anchored out at sunset. If you want to catch some sun, you can lay out on the two large lounge pads just aft of the settee.
Construction Details and Deck Equipment
- One-piece hull lamination with V-shaped keel
- Solid fiberglass hull
- High density foam cored construction above water line
- Stringers with high density foam coring
- Deck and superstructure foam cored reinforced for strength
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety
- High bulwark with flush mounted deck lights; (4) bulwark side doors for boarding
- (2) Stainless steel rollers and chain stopper for anchor chain
- (2) Vertical hydraulic Maxwell VWC3500 anchor winches
- (2) Stainless steel 175 lb. (80 kg) anchors
- (2) High tensile 250-ft. anchor chains
- (2) 18” cleats and hawse eyes
- (4) Midship cleats
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down
- Heavy duty stainless steel 2” handrail
- 2” stainless flagpole on bow rail
- Forward deck storage locker for fenders and lines
- Sunbathing cushion on forward deck with drink holders
- Large storage on bow
- Heavy duty 316# stainless cleats and fairlead with rollers
- (2) 100’ amp Glendinnings – Stern only
- Stainless steel port holes
- Stainless steel storm covers on all port lights
- Dockside freshwater inlet
- (1) Marquipt boarding ladder
- (1) Marquipt boarding stairs
- (6) Underwater LED lights- Full Spectrum Lumisure (March 2018)
- Stern docking lights
- Twin 3412E Caterpillar 1400 HP diesel engines with reduction gears
- Additional aft deck controls (engine gear, thruster) wired remote
- New CAT Engine Monitoring System (March 2018)
- FLIR M-625S Thermal Camera (March 2018)
- Garmin Main Helm and Radar System (March 2018)
- Garmin Autopilot (March 2018)
- VHF ICOM M605 (March 2018)
- VHF M324 in Captain’s Stateroom (March 2018)
- Depth Sounder and Transducer (March 2018)
- Garmin Wind (March 2018)
- KVH HD7 and TracVision HD7 (March 2018)
- Aigean Wifi Extender (March 2018)
- Naiad 254 Stabilizers
- (1) High volume AC freshwater pressure pumps and (1) DC freshwater pump
- Upgraded 5-blade propellers + spare set
- Engine block heaters
- Mathers chrome plated control head - Electronic engine controls
- Water maker
- Upgraded house water pumps with anti-siphon back flush
- Walker Airseps
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster
- (6) Racor 1000 fuel filters/water separator – (2) for each Main Engine and (1) for each Gen Set
- Sea strainers
- Stainless steel shafts
- Main and intermediate bronze struts with backing plates
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free tide strong seals (Seals redone 2018)
- Exhaust system for engines with mufflers
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Engine alarm system for low oil and high-water temperature
- (4) Engine compartments blowers – (2) AC and (2) DC
- Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning – (2) chillers
- Freshwater hose to filling engine and generator expansion tanks
- Aluminum fuel tanks with sight and gauges
- (5) Electric Rule bilge pumps
- Highwater bilge alarm
- Bilges exhaust ventilation
- Sump pumps for showers
- 100 gallon holding tank with macerator pump - black water
- 100 gallon holding tank with macerator pump – gray water
- “Y” valve for holding tank dockside pump out
- Holding tank level indicator
- Marine grade lines for freshwater system
- (2) Raritan water heaters
- 5 cameras at strategic locations
- Heavy duty Engine Room door
- Spacious Engine Room
- Double sound and heat insulated material with foam and lead combination
- Stainless steel overhead grabrail on each side of engines
- AC florescent and DC dome lights – LED
- (2) Northern Lights 32 kW (60 Hz) generators with sound shields
- GOST Apparition Security System with monitoring of key access doors, bilge pumps, high water alarm and shore power (June 2021)
- Racor fuel filters
- Generator hours: Port: 3600 Stbd. 3600
- (2) Group 31 Series batteries per Gen Set (New 2021)
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for gensets
- 110- or 220-volt electrical supply from generator or shore power
- (2) Aft Glendinning shore power Cable Masters 100 amp with 75-ft. cable each
- ISO boost for shore power supply
- Select switch for AC power supply
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification
- 4 kW invertor/120-amp battery charger
- (2) Pro Mariner battery chargers
- (4) 8D Batteries Main Engine (New 2021)
- (8) 8D Batteries for ship’s service power (New 2021)
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and covers
- Upgraded SONOS Sound System in every room with multiple zones (March 2018)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.