|Length:||25.6m / feet|
|Beam:||6.09 / 19.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.75 / 5.74 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||19 knots|
|Max Speed:||23 knots|
HORIZON ROCK STARS Yacht for Sale
- Recent Bottom Paint Completed – 11/17
- Recent Hull Wax – 11/17
- 13' Novurania 400DL with 50 hp Yamaha
- Cats C-32's 1900 hp
- Additional Sound Down engine room overheads
- Upgraded Garmin package
- Upgraded PTO’s for Bow and Stern thrusters
- ABT-Trac Fin Zero Speed Stabilizers
- 2 aft deck control stations
- KVH Tracphone Fleet One
- Wave WIFI with Apple Express
- Apple Docking stations and Apple TV
- Pewave for boat hotspot
- 3rd Bose System in Sky-lounge along with M/C and Salon
- Upgraded Owner Supplied soft furnishings and stone for custom interior
- Gas grill
- 2nd Stidd Pilot chair
- Sapelle wood 70% Gloss/30% Satin with Wenge accents
- Additional 4th guest cabin all en-suite
- Custom His/her head with shower in center
- 2 sets full-sized washer/dryer
- Crew area has 2 cabins (one captain, and one with upper/lower bunks), both with en-suite heads
- New Garbage Compactor (April 2021)
- New Washer/Dryer with stackable Electrolux units (May 2021)
- New 13' Argos Nautic hard bottom inflatable w/ 70 4-stroke Yamaha Garmin GPS & Fusion stereo w/ amp full gover (65 hours) (May 2021)
- New carpets in staterooms and throw carpets for hallways (July 2021)
- New dining room carpet (May 2022)
- Complete bottom job (May 2022)
- Bottom paint and prop speed and zincs (May 2022)
- Removed and replaced underwater lights with Lumitech 2 color lights (white & blue) (May 2022)
- Replaced starboard hydraulic ram on stabilizer, repaired old ram to use as spare (May 2022)
- Main halon cylinder removed and hydrotested (good for 5 years)
- Handheld fire extinguishers added to each stateroom closets (May 2022)
- Replaced Raw water pump for head hunter treatment center (June 2022)
- Serviced headhunter treatment system - installed new chlorine pump (August 2022)
- New membranes installed in watermaker (July 2022)
- Replaced salon ice maker (September 2022)
- Complete exterior and interior detail (September 2022)
- 500 Hour Services on Engines 9/18
- Complete service on both Generators
Hull and Main Structure
- ABS/DNV type approval fiber / resin &sandwich core material applied.
- White gelcoat finish for hull above water line, exterior decks and furniture.
- One piece hull SCRIMPTM cored lamination w/deep skeg and longitudinal girders.
- Hull, Deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
- High-density Divinycell or equivalent foam cored hull sides, decks and superstructure. Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- INTERNATIONAL brand anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
- Prop Speed metal paint for underwater appendages
- Tunnels for reduced draft.
Exterior Deck and Equipment
- Nonskid fwd. deck, Teak Aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps.
- FRP cap rail.
- Vertical hydraulic anchor winches(x2) “Maxwell VWC3500” w/ local foot switches and remote. High tensile 1/2 inch, 250 feet anchor chains(x2).
- Stainless steel 80kg anchors(x2).
- Stainless steel rollers and chain stopper.
- Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers.
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights.
- FRP bulwark side doors(x4).
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down by manual operation.
- Heavy-duty S/S 2″ handrail w/1-1/4″stanchions.
- Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage locker for fender and lines.
- Standard ropes and fenders package.
- Forward deck seat.
- Sunbathing cushion on fwd. deck w/drink holders.
- Frameless windows clear tempered laminated Low-E glass for windshield.
- Frameless windows tinted tempered laminated glass for side windows.
- Stainless steel sliding door for main salon, self-locking.
- Deckhouse side entrance doors(x2).
- After deck high-low dining table (fiberglass or teak).
- Access upper boat deck through curved teak steps from after deck, stainless steel handrail. Curved S/S supporting pillars 5” on after deck.
- Internal boat hook holders on after deck.
- S/S gate doors from after deck to swimming platform.
- 2” stainless steel rails around swim platform (removable) at stern.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform.
- Swimming ladder extractable and foldable.
- Solid stainless-steel rub rail around upper hull side.
- Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap on lower aft hull side
- Stainless steel portholes.
- Exterior LED step lights.
Flybridge and Boat Deck Flybridge
- 13' Novurania 400DL with 50Hp Yamaha
- Complete set of engine gauges in pilot house
- Upgraded Gas Grill
- Non-skid flybridge deck.
- Perrennial fabrics exterior cushions
- Outdoor covers only for aft deck settee, chairs and table, upper boat deck settee and table, tender, fwd sun-pad and seating.
- Integral stainless-steel handrails around exterior FRP cabinet.
- Indirect lighting system under all furniture and seats.
- Stainless steel sliding hatch on F/B deck step opening.
- FRP cabinet with sink, REF and flush mount Barbecue unit.
- Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
- Fiberglass radar arch w/antenna bracket.
- TOKAI SUNSHIN search light(x1).
- Chrome plated BUELL air horns on top of radar arch.
- Space for dinghy or Jet Ski.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- Hydraulic dinghy davit 1500 lbs.
- LED white light Horizon group logo in P&S.
- Hatch(x1) on hardtop.
- Stainless steel sliding door to boat deck, self-locking.
- White powder coated safety grab rail on Sky lounge port and starboard.
- Hatch on F/B roof (aft stbd corner) plus
- S/S ladder
Pilothouse and Instruments
- Optional Enclosed Pilot House
- Upgraded Option - Owner added 2 Stidd pilot chairs (standard option is 1).
- Instrument console with leather covering.
- “U” shape seats w/ wood high-low table. (In accordance with layout).
- TV cabinet, storage locker per layout designs.
- Heavy-duty SPEICH Stainless steel wipers w/wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Full set engine gauges at helm station.
- Monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, nav. Lts.).
- DANFORTH or equivalent magnetic compass at helm.
- International navigation lights.
- Fuel and water electrical level gauges.
- Surveillance camera system (aft deck and engine room).
- DC12V receptacle
Engine Room and Equipment
- Upgraded CATERPILLAR C32 Acerts 1900hp with approx. 562 Hrs. on each
- Onan (2) Generators 29kw with sound shield - Port 496 Hours - Stbd 496 hours - UPGRADE
- Sea Recovery water maker 900g/day
- Owner had this 84 built with added Sounddown to engine room and over heads - to make this already quiet yacht extremely quiet.
- Owner added ABT TRAC Fin Zero Speed Stabilizers during construction - for additional at anchor stabilization. Engine room clean design with white finish and lightweight floor.
- Fire insulation
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room door.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- Engine room LED lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation blowers.
- DELTA T or equivalent engine room de- mister filters.
- Engine mounts on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high-water temperature.
- Air compressor.
- TRIDENT HOSE for engine exhaust.
- Central vacuum cleaner.
- Yacht is equipped with 2 laundry stations (Main cabin and Crew) - washer and dryer in each Onan generators (x2) - Upgraded to 29Kw with sound shield.
- GLENDENNING shore power cable masters(x2) 100amp w/75’ cable each.
- Shore power connection, w/ 100Amp ISO boost transformers(x2)
- Shore power plugs(x2), 100amp.
- Emergency power package & lighting system
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator.
- Battery chargers or inverter/chargers.
- Vapor proof battery switch.
- Four 255Ah AGM start batteries for engines/ generators.
- 210 AH AGM batteries(x8) for ship‘s DC
- 24V service power.
- 210Ah emergency batteries(x2) above main deck with a dedicated battery charger.
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers.
- 24-volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- 12-volt cigarette lighter in main helm station.
- AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including engine room.
- Italian VIMAR switches for lighting system.
- GFI protection for all AC outlets in heads, galley and engine room.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- Electrolysis bonding system.
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc.
- Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in aft deck.
- Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in saloon
- Sub panel design in each zone for electrical distribution.
- Upgraded All Electronics from Raymarine to Full Garmin Package during the build
- Added KVH Trac Phone Fleat One in HD
- Wave WIFI with Apples Express
Interior Design and Layout
- Upgraded layout - The standard layout is 4 guest cabins with 3 heads, with 2 crew cabins and 1 shared head. Nine Stars has all 4 guest cabins with ensuite heads and both crew cabins are ensuite
- All fabrics, carpeting and exotic stones have been upgraded and supplied by the owner. Owner had them shipped to the yard from the USA.
- Mahogany and Holly floor in Sky-Lounge
- Mahogany and Holly, and quartzite floors in galley
- Aft table is custom with teak and Wenge
- Quartzite in galley counter tops
- Upgraded LED ceiling lighting, no halogen onboard
- Custom His and Hers Head in Master Stateroom
- Woodwork: Sapelle 70/30 satin finish guest areas
- White Oak 70/30 satin finish crew areas
- Wood finish - 70% High Gloss, 30% Satin with Wenge Accents
- Interior stairs from main deck to flybridge/sky lounge
- Interlocking vinyl-ceiling panels throughout.
- Carpet (local supply) floor thru boat except wood floor areas.
- Leather saloon and dinette sofa.
- King size bed in master stateroom.
- Upholstered bed headboard Master only.
- Wood bed frames in all cabins.
- Hanging lockers in all staterooms.
- LED ceiling lighting, DC 28V.
- LED rope lights for safety step lights.
- LED rope lights under sofas, beds, and valances.
- Custom counter top and back splash in all heads.
- Custom floors in all heads.
- Seamless polyurethane finish in all shower stalls.
- Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush, etc. for all heads.
- Exhaust blower for each head.
- Inlaid sink with curved wood face for each head.
- Large shower joins his and hers master in cabin.
- Crew Quarters-microwave/sink/fridge/ice maker/washer and dryer. White oak 70/30 satin finish, all fabrics and carpeting in crew area have been upgraded and supplied by owner
- Rear accommodation arrangement plan: In accordance w/ layout plan – to include aft quarters, efficiency galley, head and shower, hanging lockers, bunks, storage lockers, A/C.
- Ice maker(x1) or refrigerator(x1) per layout Stainless steel sink w/garbage disposal
- SUBZERO refrigerator
- Full size electric cook top with exhaust blower above Dishwasher
- Electric oven
- Trash compactor
- GE or equivalent stack type washer/dryer
Electronics and Stereo System
- Master/Sky-Lounge/Salon all have Bose Lifestyle Home Entertainment System with separate Blue Ray and Apple TV.
- Salon-46" hi low Samsung TV
- Master-32" Samsung TV
- All cabins including crew have individual Direct TV receivers
- All cabins including crew except Master have Fusion Marine Stereo (Bluetooth capable) with 2 speakers
- Boat deck and aft deck have Bose amplifiers with speakers
- Pepwave and Apple Express for WIFI and SIM card TV antenna on top of radar arch.
- WIFI booster system with wireless routers onboard.
- Saloon 46" LCD TV with High-Low TV system with BOSE Lifestyle Home
- Entertainment System and separated Blu- ray disc player.
- Master cabin 32" TV with BOSE Lifestyle Home Entertainment System and separated Blu-ray disc player.
- VIP cabin 32" LCD TV with Fusion Marine
- Stereo(x1) and SM speakers (x2).
- Guest cabin 19” LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2).
- Crew cabins 19” LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo(x1) and SM speakers(x2).
- PANASONIC PBX Telephones(x5) with intercom features in salon, pilothouse, master cabin, VIP cabin, and crew mess. And the rest cabins with a telephone outlet.
- Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV
- Pilot house 46" LCD TV with BOSE Lifestyle Home Entertainment System and separated Blu-ray disc player. Dinette/Galley 19" LCD TV with direct TV receiver.