|Name:||Beleza of London|
|Length:||25.95m / feet|
|Beam:||6.7 / 21.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.82 / 5.97 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||10 knots|
|Max Speed:||11 knots|
INACE Beleza of London Yacht for Sale
Entry to the boat is via a hydraulic gangway on the starboard side. Part of the refit done in 2009 included the modification of the transom that now offers a very practical built-in staircase, located portside, that leads to a comfortable swimming platform. All decks are teak with the exception of the tenders’ area that is dedicated to a more “professional” usage. There is a large covered aft main deck with fixed table and seating, which is ideal for al fresco dining with sun shade.
The Salon can be accessed through two individually framed weather tight doors with stainless steel dogs. To port is a dining table that accommodates 8 guests and opposite is a large L shaped settee. At the forward end of the salon is a granite pass-through bar, with stools, that can be enclosed with folding panels for privacy. To starboard forward in the main salon is a complete entertainment center with LG TV. A day head is also located forward. The interior décor is inviting with satin finished mahogany and leather.
A curved stairway to starboard leads down to the lower deck to the Owner’s and two Guest Staterooms. The Master Stateroom forward is full beam and has a queen sized bed and ensuite head with granite shower to port and large walking hanging closet with ample storage to starboard. There is also a comfortable built-in settee to port and a desk with integrated vanity to starboard. This is an exceptionally large master with superb all around storage for a vessel of this size.
The two Guest Staterooms are midships, aft of the Master Stateroom. They are the same size with ensuite head and granite shower. The port stateroom has a queen sized bed and the starboard stateroom has full size twin beds. Both cabins have hanging lockers and drawer space.
The crew quarters are located forward of the main deck in a raised forecastle in the bow. It features two beds area, separated by two bulkheads, a double bed to port and a single to starboard. A head and shower complete the crew accommodation. Forward of the crew head is a storage area that also accesses the two chain lockers.
The pilothouse is large with excellent visibility and is equipped with full electronics, raised settee with table, ideal for guest’s watching, and water-tight doors on both sides for easy access to the decks. There are large chart drawers located under the granite topped navigation area. The large raised settee, designed specifically to double as a day bed, is fitted with a granite topped table. Next to the settee is a built-in filing cabinet, also with a granite cover. There is a comfortable helm chair is front of the custom stainless steel wheel.
Aft of the wheelhouse is a large skylounge with wet bar, large ports, and covered aft deck. A staircase leads up to the flybridge featuring a full helm station, Bimini top with Plexiglas enclosure, and seating area.
There is a Portuguese bridge and full teak decked walkways with high bulwarks on both upper and main decks, very protective when cruising in heavy weather.
- Currently being updated (2018)
Galley & Laundry Equipment
The fully equipped galley is located forward of the main salon on the port side. There is excellent natural ventilation via opening port and door. There is additional storage for the galley under all settees and in the pantry located next to the stairs going to the lower deck. It also features the following equipment:
- Granite countertops
- 4-burner electric stove with oven
- Side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- ¾” tempered glass windows
- Stainless handrails and deck hardware
- (2) Maxwell 3500 vertical wildcat/capstan anchor windlass
- (2) Danforth style anchors 550 lbs each with 300’ of chain rode on each
- 7 x 19 stainless steel wire
- Davit crane on the forecastle 1000lb (electric motor)
- (2) station Hynautic hydraulic
- Hot and cold fresh water shower on transom
- Aft deck settee
- Tub on Flybridge
- Flybridge bench with storage under
- New passerelle Model 8998/28 and all new controls
The vessel has exceptional deck spaces for a vessel of her size. There is a large boat deck forward of the main house that can accommodate a +16’ tender together with an additional tender plus toys.
- (2) Main engine Caterpillar 3406, 445 hp, A rated, keel cooled with dry stack, 140 hours since rebuild
- (2) 24 Volt engine alternators
- Caterpillar transmission twin dish MG-514C
- Hynautic hydraulic throttle and clutch controls
- Stainless steel propeller shafts (2017)
- New silenced Kevlar exhausts
- Aqua-Air chilled water system
- Air conditioning system with all condensation drains leading to gray water tank
- (2) GE 220 Volts water heater
- Galley Maid 600 gal/day water maker
- Head Hunter heads
- Naiad stabilizers model 304
- Dual Racor filters on main engines
- Dual Racor filters on the D. oil service tank
- 100 gal clean lube oil tank
- 100 gal waste oil tank
- 12 volt lube oil transfer pump
- Air compressor for horn and blow down on sea chest
- Dual sea chest system with high and low pick up hard plumbed with vibration isolation
- (2) 220 volt fresh water pumps
- Bilge/fire system with 2 integrated pumps to bilge/fire mains
- 12 volt Rule bilge pumps with nav. bridge alarms
- 220 volt fuel transfer pump
- Converter ASEA model AC25-3
- Manual fuel transfer pump
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno PSU-o12 power supply
- Furuno Ethernet hub 101
- Furuno Giro-sat SC-30
- Chart Mega Wide TZ Navionic
- Walki GMD SS NSR NTW-1000
- NMEA2000/NMEA 183 converter x2
- Kannad AIS SART
- Camera swiveling x2
- Camera controller
- Walki ICOM IC M25
- Walki Midland G7 Pro
- Furuno TZTL-15F x 2 chart plotter and fish finder (2013)
- (2) Northern Lights generators (2013)
- (2) Sentry battery chargers
- Racor fuel filters
- 250 Volt/100 Amp shore power fitting on transom
- 250 Volt/100 Amp shore power fitting at forecastle
Tenders & Toys
- New Zodiac pro 500
- 60hp Yamaha
- Sea Doo Spark 2016
- Ocean kayak
- New tender crane
- (10) adult type I life jackets
- (3) life rings
- (2) Shanghai 6-person life rafts
- EPIRB ACR 406 Mhz
- New fixed fire extinguisher system in engine room
- New hand held extinguishers throughout
Construction and Service History
- Built to Germanischer Lloyd rules +100A5;
- Meets ABS and USCG requirements but she is not in class
- MCA compliant (under 24 metres)
- Hull: Steel (ASTM A131 Grade A)
- Superstructure: Aluminum
- New propellers
- New shafts
- New exhausts
- (2) New Northern Lights generators
- Main engines 425 hp Caterpillar 3406 (overhauled). 140 hours as of 2017
- Hull and deck paint - fresh paint has been applied top to bottom.
- Major refit of all systems - Complete rewire to cabins, crew area, saloon and galley.
- Extensive refurbishing of accommodations
- Oil tanks have been shot blasted, cleaned and painted etc.
- Both engines have been re-built by Caterpillar and power has been increased by an extra 80 hp per engine.
- New Kevlar exhausts
- Rudders and shafts removed and re-balanced
- New stabilizers fitted.
- New teak decks to all areas
- New Zodiac 5 m/16 ft. with 60 hp Yamaha.
- New fixed fire extinguisher system in engine room
- New hand held Extinguishers though out boat
- New Passerelle Model 8998/28 and all new controls
- New Sea-Doo Spark Jet Ski 2017.