|JFA Catamaran Specifications|
|Length:||25.6m / feet|
|Beam:||11.91 / 39.07 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.34 / 4.40 feet|
JFA Azizam Yacht for Sale
Built in 2004 by the French JFA Yachts, the beautiful 84’ catamaran "Azizam", underwent major refits in 2012, 2016, and 2018.
Enjoy a new interior, full repainting, new electrical components, machinery upgrades, and an MCA security equipment survey.
Thanks to these substantial refits, the catamaran is now up-to-date both mechanically and aesthetically, presenting a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a turn-key yacht.
Designed by Joubert Nivelt, her luxurious interior and exterior are styled by Pierre Jacques Kubis.
- 2004 JFA 84 Catamaran
- New Rolly Tasker sails
- New frame for wave runner
- 2016 WaveRunner
- New Zealand Haul out and antifouling 2.5 coat Micron 66 (ok for the next two years)
- New deck non-skid paint AWLGRIP oyster white new hull paint
- Alcraft Flag Blue Light teak sanding (teak in perfect condition)
- Rudders refit x 2 New rudder bearings (top and back)
- Watermaker low and high-pressure pump refit
- Membranes cleaning Motors shafts seal refit New motors shaft cutlass bearing
- New trough hull fitting x 4 (stainless steel)
- Gooseneck refit All chandlery check/repair/refit/change
- All inboard system (fresh, grey, black water…) check/repair/refit/change
- Chain and anchor re-galvanization
- New Kevlar fore shroud
- New computer monitor MCA and security equipment 2016
- Survey MaxPower hydraulic central check, repair, refit, change
- Motors and generator injectors and injection pumps check/adjust/clean.
- 3 new alternators.
- 2 new solenoid starter
- All sails refit
- Genoa, Solent, Gennaker Northsail in very good condition
- Mainsail incidence. Okay, but will need to be changed in the next few years
- Spinnaker from 2004 (never used)