|Hull Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Length:||33.52m / feet|
|Beam:||14.05 / 46.10 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.4 / 7.87 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||10 knots|
|Max Speed:||12 knots|
JFA MOUSETRAP Yacht for Sale
- World’s largest Carbon fiber cruising Catamaran
- High performance sailing catamaran, with a sail plan inspired by the multihull racing world, a large gennaker, innovative load sensor technology and PLC Force Feedback steering
- Great living space & comfort, remains stable even under sail
- Accommodates 8/9 guests in four comfortable queen cabins, each with an ensuite shower room.
- Latest PLC network on board with high-speed Starlink internet and 5G connectivity.
- AV throughout vessel, including in the cabins, with 8 TVs each integrated with custom infotainment systems, plus a home cinema on the aft deck
- Custom Jacuzzi on foredeck
- 10-year BV certified
- Southern Spar mast revised and good for another 10 years
- Meticulously maintained with annual shipyard periods over the last 5 years
- All technical and maintenance history documented, allowing seamless operation right from the start, with none of the troubleshooting associated with purchasing a new build
- Ready to sail the world with the option of retaining the America’s Cup winner Captain, along with a highly experienced crew
- Sold with a 6.3m custom carbon fibre X-Tender, as well as a 5m crew tender and a collection of diving equipment and toys
STEP ON BOARD YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
But Mousetrap offers more than sailing. She offers a lifestyle never experienced before. From deep sea fishing to diving and wildlife encounters, Mousetrap offers access to some of the most remote and breathtaking parts of the world.
Listed for sale for the first time after a decade of cruising the world with a dedicated and attentive owner, Mousetrap has had no expense spared on her maintenance. And, with new engines, generators and sails, and all documentation up-to-date, she’s ready to do it all again with someone new.
INTERIOR LIVING WIDE OPEN, SOCIABLE SPACES
FOUR FABULOUS CABINS
EXTERIOR LIVING PORTAL TO THE WORLD
OPERATIONS SEAMLESS SAILING. SUPER SERVICE.
With a sail plan inspired from the multihull racing world, hydraulic winches and a very large gennaker, Mousetrap can cruise through the heaviest weather with ease. She boasts force-feedback steering technology and innovative screens built into the office area that show the sail loads, making the sailing experience reliable and enjoyable in equal measure. During her decade of cruising the world, Mousetrap has had no expense spared on her maintenance and is sold with new engines generators and sails. Moreover, with her annual maintenance program having been painstakingly perfected and documented by her owner and crew, Mousetrap promises reliable, no-stress ownership for any buyer.
Mousetrap can accommodate six professional crew in four crew cabins, with an ergonomic design that allows for top tier service without disturbing guests’ sociability. The professional galley features a wine fridge and steam oven, as well as plenty of provision storage for trips off-the-beaten-track. She is sold with her 6.3m custom carbon fibre X-Tender, as well as a 5m crew tender and a collection of diving equipment and toys.
TENDERS & TOYS INCLUDED TOYS
1x Custom 6.3m (20.7ft) X-Tender
1x Custom 5m (16.4ft) Southern Pacific Tender
1x Fliteboard AIR eFoil Series 2.2
5x Inflatable paddle boards
Snorkel and freediving equipment