|MARLOW 72E Specifications|
|Hull Material:||Composite Fiberglass|
|Length:||23.25m / feet|
|Beam:||6.17 / 20.24 feet|
|Exterior Design:||David Marlow|
|Engines:||2 x Caterpillar C-18 1001hp|
MARLOW AZURA Yacht for Sale
This presents a uniquely scarce chance to acquire an “EU spec” Marlow 72E Trawler in a state primed for immediate use. AZURA originates from the initial German owner, in extremely well-preserved condition. She was designed keeping in mind lengthy, comfortable cruises and comes with an optional 13,000l (3,450 gal) long-distance fuel tank. In addition, she is outfitted with the elective 2x ONAN 22.5 kW generators and ASEA 16 kVA 60Hz to 50Hz Transformer. There are 4 guest cabins providing 8 berths, plus an extra cabin with twin beds aft for the skipper. We personally inspected and performed sea trials on the yacht in October 2023.
2009 Marlow 72E Trawler with EU Spec & CE Cert. in very good condition for sale
Very rare opportunity to purchase an “EU spec” Marlow 72E Trawler in ready-to-go condition. AZURA comes from the first German Owner in very well-maintained condition. She was specified with comfortable long-cruising in mind and is equipped with the optional 13.000 l (3.450 gal) long-range fuel tank. Additional to that she is fitted with the optional 2x ONAN 22.5 kW generators and ASEA 16 kVA 60Hz to 50Hz Transformer. 4 guest cabins with 8 berth + additional skipper cabin with twin beds aft. We have visited and sea-trialed the yacht personally in October 2023.
• EU Spec Marlow 72E with CE Certification
• 4 Cabins + Crew Cabin fit out aft
• 2x CAT C-18, 1.001 hp each, approx. 3.640 h (Oct 2023)
• 2x Generator ONAN 22.5 kW, approx. 1.280 / 1.480 h (Oct 2023)
• ASEA 16 kVA 60 Hz to 50 Hz transformer
• Bow- and Sternthruster
• Electronic Engine Controls with Morse plug-in Remote
• Raymarine Navigation Electronics
• Fin-Stabilization NAIAD 254
• Watermaker GPD 900 Sea Recovery
• Chilled Water Airconditioning, reverse
• Air Condition in Engine Room
• Crane ARITEX hydraulic rotation-telescoping, 800 kg
• Hydraulic Gangway, BESENZONI
• Transom Door entry from Platform
• Salon entrance to Lazarette/Crew Cabin
• Antifouling, renewed annually
• New Service and Engine Batteries, 2021/2022
• Engine and Generator, serviced annually
• Awlgrip Hull Coating Flag Blue
• EU VAT paid
• CE Class A Certification
We have visited and sea-trialed the yacht personally in October 2023.
Lots of actual Pictures and Videos available on request.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us for any further questions or to arrange a viewing in Rostock, Germany.