|MCCONAGHY 57 Specifications|
|Name:||2003 McConaghy 57|
|Length:||17.37m / feet|
|Beam:||4.52 / 14.83 feet|
|Max Draft:||4.03 / 13.22 feet|
|Location:||United States, Newport|
MCCONAGHY 2003 McConaghy 57 Yacht for Sale
This wonderful racing yacht SIREN was designed by Reichel / Pugh and built by McConaghy in Australia in 2002/3, with major upgrades in 2010, and 2011.
A proven offshore and inshore winning design with many podium finishes here in the USA and overseas. A very well balanced and fast yacht that sails easily to her ORC and IRC rating.
She has a cruising interior that can be removed for less weight and faster performance.
• LOA17.30 m and a Max. Beam of 4.40 m and a Draft 3.95 m
A proven Race winner with notable results in events include - North Sea Week, the 2011 Transatlantic, Round Bornholm, Baltic Sprint Cup, Skagerrak 2Star, Annapolis Newport, Round Skagen, Round Äro, Round Fyn, Flensburg Race Week, NEWPORT TO BERMUDA, Transatlantic Race, Fastnet, Ida Lewis Distance Races, et.
• Fast, extremely reliable and one of the most elegant boats for sale in this class. CE certified when she was built, she will be a race winner for many years to come.
• LOA17.30 m and a Max. Beam of 4.40 m and a Draft 3.95 m. Displacing 11 tons
• Constantly updated since 2005 – including removal of the water ballast system, bigger bulb, full PBO rigging, new light Hall Spars boom, fixed Bowsprit and aft beam extended, electric winch package.
• 174m² upwind sail area
• 300m² downwind sail are all downwind sails are equipped with top down furlers
• The most important updates: New optimized bulb, New rudder, New bowsprit, New
boom, New PBO rigging Future Fibres, New Main, J2,J4 J5, A3, A1 from Incidences, New Top Down furling for Code 0 and A4 and J2 from Doyle, All electric Winches, Li-Ion Batteries,
A great sailing boat for an ambitious sailing family, who want to race seriously offshore
- Depthsounder Log-Speedometer
- AIS Wind Speed and Direction
- NMEA and WLAN
- Plotter Autopilot
- Radio Compass
- GPS LEIKA VHF
- Steering Wheel – 2 Carbon
- Electric Head
- Hot Water Fresh Water Maker
- Battery Charger LIFE 200 AM
- Shore Power Inlet
- 8 Bunks + owner cabin fwd.
- Hot Water Heater 4 gal Isoterm (option)
- Force 10 three burner stove with oven (option)
- sink with pressure water
- Head with shower
- Spare Racing floorboards
- Watertight front bulkheads
Electrical & Electronics
- AC / DC Panels
- Shore Power Cord
- Battery Charger
- Optima Starting Battery
- B&G 2000 Instrumentation, 3000 Series CPU
- PC Interface
- Wireless router for external tablets
Broadband Internet / Satelite Communication 150 Fleet
- LEICA GPS for B&G Interface
- Icom VHF DSC
- AIS Receiver and Transmit, AI 80 Simrad Class A
- 200Ah LiFe Battery
- Yanmar 4JH3E
- 41.2 kw
- Alternator (1 x 80Ah)
- Fuel Tank
- 3 Blades Gori 2 Speed