|PEARSON 38 Specifications|
|Length:||11.42m / feet|
|Beam:||3.75 / 12.30 feet|
Harmony, a 1990 Pearson 38, is that hidden gem. Maintained by processionals for professionals. This thirty year old yacht looks new.
- Kanzaki transmission rebuilt in September 2019
- Replaced aluminum fuel tank built to measurements of the original.
- All through hulls below the waterline have been replaced in the last five years. All bronze, all properly installed by professional. Through hulls above the waterline are plastic.
- Lofrans Kobra electric windlass
- much more, come see her to believe her.
- Hauler and bottom painted every two years.
The Pearson 38 is a performance cruiser, which combines the best features of several other Pearson models. The objective was to produce a boat that could comfortably accommodate two couples in their own private staterooms in a length that could easily be handled by just two people.
To accomplish this we designed the Pearson 38 with ample beam, a long waterline, generous freeboard and an easily handled rig. Draft was kept to 4’9" by using our proven wing keel design, which also tends to dampen the boat’s motion in a seaway.
Contact us today to see Harmony..