|PERSHING Pershing 90 Specifications|
|Length:||27.4m / feet|
|Beam:||6.23 / 20.44 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||38 knots|
|Max Speed:||44 knots|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 16V 2000 M93 2435hp|
|Flag:||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
PERSHING A&O Yacht for Sale
This luxury motor yacht, built at renowned Pershing, boasts of speed, sleek lines, and luxury interior. The yacht was designed to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 spacious staterooms, plus 3 crew in 2 cabins.
Large exterior spaces include very large swimming platform, cockpit with nice sunbathing and seating area on the bow, and flybridge.
The main deck is open plan with saloon, dining area and helm station. Stairs from the cockpit and saloon lead to the galley, crew area and engine room. Further stairs from the saloon lead to the guest cabins. The main cabin is very spacious, covers full beam and benefits from large windows. The VIP cabin is towards the bow, and two guest cabins are located port and starboard. There is also a day head on this lower level.
- Plotter/radar display Rayrnarine E120
- Radar antenna Raymarine
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002
- Depth/Speed indicator Raymarine Tridata ST60+
- Radio VHF Simrad RS87
- Electronic engine controls
- Digital LCD panel for engine monitoring
- CCTV system with cameras in engine room and cockpit
- Naviop Monitoring system
- Intercom system
- Joystick controls for flaps, trim, bow thruster and tiller
- Rudder, flap and trim angle indicators
- Generators 2x Kohler 20kW (2878 / 2683hrs in Aug 2021)
- Air conditioning CONDARIA (fully serviced year 2017)
- Hull finished in silver paint
- Bow thruster 24hp
- Shore fresh water intake
- Watermaker Idromar 180 1/h
- Black water system with tank (304 litres) and pump out
- 2x Galvanised anchors
- 2x Anchor Bruce 35Kg each
- 2x Anchor chain 100m (14mm)
- 2x Anchor windlasses Lofrans brand (24Vx2500 Watt) model Project X4
- 2x Mooring winches Lofrans brand (24Vx1500Watt)
- Electro-hydraulic gangway BESENZONI
- Electro-hydraulic swim ladder
- Garage for tender and jet ski at stern with electro-hydraulic door
- 2x Pantograph side doors
- Electric board system 220V / 63 Amp
- Stainless steel cleats at bow, mid-ship, stern, and retractable on platform
- Glendenning cable realer 16 mt for 220V / 63Amp dock single phase connector
- Optical fiber lighting under bathing platform
- Bimini sun top at bow with hydraulic motion
- 3x Helm seats with electrical adjustment
- Optical fiber lighting in cockpit and saloon
- Dimmer for saloon and guest cabin lighting
- Electric motion for beds in main cabin and VIP
- Mosaic finish for master, VIP and guest showers
- TV 42" LCD in saloon w/ electric raising device
- TV 32" LCD in main cabin
- TV 17" in VIP cabin TV 19" in guest cabins
- TV 19" in crew area
- Sound system with speakers and subwoofer in saloon and main cabin
- Hi-Fi system with CD/DVD/Tuner in saloon
- CD/DVD player in all guest cabins and crew area
- Apple MAC Mini with keyboard and mouse in saloon and main cabin
- Satellite TV antenna NT65 with decoder in all guest cabins
- Waterproof speakers w/ volume control cockpit, bow area and upper sun deck
- Oven with microwave in stainless steel with glass door 60cm
- Ceramic cooking top ( 4 rings)
- Dishwasher ( 12 people)
- Fridge unit side by side with fridge, freezer, and wine cooler
- Washing machine branded Whirpool with 7 Kg basket
- Separate washing machine and dryer in crew area
- Extractor fan
- Dumb waiter lift in galley/saloon
- Furniture in cockpit with sink, fridge, barbeque
- Fridge in saloon and main cabin
- Exterior 24 V Fridge
REFIT AND SERVICES
- New GPS antenna installed in 2014.
- Service and reparation of seawater pump on starboard engine done in 2014.
- Cleaning and painting of bilges in engine room completed in 2014.
- New TV receivers in main saloon, VIP and twin cabins installed in 2014.
- Full MTU service done in 2015, 2017, 2019.
- Polishing the rest of superstructure and Hull (year 2016).
- Repair of inverter Mass Sine 24V/5000 Watt completed in 2016.
- Air condition unit serviced in 2017.
- Water maker serviced every year, the salt water pump replaced in 2017.
- CO2 system fully serviced in 2019 by the main factory like indicated by SVG maritime rules.
- New EPIRB was installed in 2019, and new certificate was released valid until 2024.
- Tender service completed in full every 2 year a full service), tender engine battery was replaced in 2019.
- Arneson drive propulsion serviced .
- Fire extinguisher serviced every 2 years.
- Life rafts serviced every 2 years.
- Jet ski basic service completed regularly.
- New sea chest valve on starboard side.
- New fuel pump on starboard generator.
- New seawater pump on port generator.
- Cleaning of grey and black water tanks (every year).
- Service of black water pump plus two freshwater pumps (every year washed and tested).
- Leveling of corking.
- Copal painting and areas varnished (Galley floor, Control bridge floor, saloon floor).
- Upholstery job (realization of the new leather upholstery to 3 pilot seats).
- Kohler generators full service provided and replacement of both elbows for exhaust water/gas separator.
- Replacement of hydraulic hoses for arnes underwater
- Replacement of the main valve of the engine
- New navigation one screen