|Length:||19.5m / feet|
|Beam:||9.14 / 29.99 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||9 knots|
PRIVILEGE No Name Yacht for Sale
This very luxurious sailing catamaran S 6 from Privilege is now available for sale in “better than new condition”. It is the 4 cabins owner version. She was launched in 2018 and built in 2017.
Naval Architect M Lombard was commissioned to design the Privilege Series 6 with volume and comfort at sea. He focused on increasing volume in the hull ends to reduce pitching and he raised the bridge deck to minimize pounding in head seas.
The result is a cat that hobby-horses less and stays quiet even in sloppy conditions.
The new performance hulls have sharper bows that lower resistance to slice through chop efficiently and have a greater load capacity to carry all the necessary amenities for long-distance cruising. Catamarans are very sensitive to weight and although the Series 6 is anything but light, Privilege took numerous steps in the construction process to lighten the load.
The hulls, deck, cabin top, and flybridge are resin-infused and foam-cored and the interior furniture and bulkheads are made with cored laminates.
A carbon fiber mast and boom are standard to minimize weight aloft. Less weight in the basics means the Series 6 enjoys better performance and can carry more cruising equipment like larger engines and tanks, a Genset and A/C units, and extensive furniture to enhance comfort.
The master stateroom, which is to port and forward, takes up a disproportionate amount of room–as it should. The entrance is via a large and very functional office with a desk outboard. The head is in the bow, this time, with a good-sized shower stall.
- Large lounge area.
- Dining Area.
- Chart Table.
- Ivory Leather Upholstery.
- Satin Oak Cabinetry.
- Stratified Floor.
- PLain Oak Dining Table.
- Flat Screen TV
- Fusion 700 MArine Radio and entertainment center.
- Cockpit And Salon Speakers.
- Fridge in the Starboard Salon.
OWNER LUXURIOUS QUARTER.
- Center Pod between the 2 hulls.
- Private Access on Port Hull.
- Double Bed with Head Shelves and 2 Reading Lights.
- Flat Screen TV with Bookcase.
- A settee with lower Storage.
- Desk with Storage and Wardrobe.
- Bathroom and large Forward Shower.
- Electric toilet.
- Additional Wardrobe and Storage.
- Private Access to Owner Suite going Forward.
- Washer Dryer.
- Storage & Wardrobe.
- Aft Guest Suite with Double Bed (Queen).
- Flat Screen TV on swivel.
- Private Electric Fresh Water Flush Toilet.
- A settee with Storage.
- AC Outlet.
- Technical Access under the Floor.
- Crew Quarter in Forepeak with access from the Deck.
- Common Bathroom & Toilet.
- Double bed Cabin.
- Bathroom, Toilet, and Storages.
- Aft Starboard VIP Suite with 2 single beds convertible into a single double bed.
- Separate Shower.
- Electric Fresh FWater Flush Toilet.
- Upper & Lower Wardrobe & Storage
- AC 220 V 50 HZ Shore Power.
- DC 24 V for Domestic and 12 V for Electronics.
- Domotic 12" Screen Electrical System Management at Chart Table.
- Inverter 5000W.
- ONAN Generator 4 KVA / 220 V (57 Hours).
- ONAN Generator 13.5 KVA 220 V (150 Hours).
- Under Water LED LIghts.
- Transom and Cockpit Remote LED Lights Control and DImmer.
- Air Co FRIGOBOAT (4 Units; 64000 BTU)
- Exterior Galley with Ice Maker.
- 2 Batteries Charger 100 A.
Raymarine Pack i70s and e125 hybrid touch Chart Plotter Display.
Raymarine Digital Radar.
Sonar Module Clearpulse CP 370.
2 VHF Raymarine 260 E ASN.
p70 Raymarine autopilot.
Smart Raymarine wireless remote Control.
Raymarine Multi-display integrated GPS and WIFI.
Counter Chain Windlass Remote Control.
i70 Raymarine Displays x 3.
i70 Raymarine Autopilot Control
Raymarine 260 E VHF.
Raymarine Hybrid Touch g125 Chartplotter Display.
- White LORIMA Carbon Mast.
- Ball Bearing Mounted Full Battened Main Sail.
- White LORIMA Carbon Boom.
- Lazy Jacks & Lazy Bag.
- Spinlock Jammers.
- LED light under the Boom.
- Forestay & Baby Stay
- Square top Dacron Mainsail (1474.65 sqf)
- Electrical Furling Dacron Genoa (990 sqf).
- Carbon Gangway (3.50m).
- Highfield OM 390 Tender with HONDA 40 HP Outboard.
- Delta 50 kg Anchor with 100 m of chain and 90 m of rope.
- Britany 35 kg with 30 m of chain Transom Anchor.
- Electrical Windlass.
- Chain Counter.
CANVASSES & CUSHIONS.
- High-Density Sunbath Mattresses in Cockpit.