|ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS Specifications|
|Name:||85m Spadolini Helipad Supply Vessel|
|Length:||85m / feet|
|Beam:||14.5 / 47.57 feet|
|Max Draft:||8 / 26.25 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||15 knots|
|Max Speed:||20 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS 85m Spadolini Helipad Supply Vessel Yacht for Sale
The 85m Rosetti Superyachts expedition yacht is based on a proven commercial platform thus reducing build times and allowing a client to completely customize the layout, superstructure, and accommodations onboard.
I have included general arrangements for both aft and midship helicopter operations.
With over 100 years of experience Rosetti Superyachts is entering the yachting segment of the market with the goal of truly building unique projects with global capabilities at competitive prices.
The RSY 85M new construction project comes to you with almost 100 years of shipbuilding experience with the goal of traveling the worlds oceans not only in complete comfort but with the ability to explore & enjoy her. The 85M is able to carry tenders, toys, and a helicopter to assure you not only enjoy the surface of the ocean but from above & below.
The RSY 85M is a completely bespoke design and can be customized at the individuals request. This is one reason why we have incorporated the tenders to be located midship or all the way aft and at the same time the helicopter deck to move accordingly.
Personally speaking this is the ultimate explorer yacht with her plumb bow, azipod propulsion systems, owners deck and abundance of toys. She can remain autonomous at sea for a significant amount of time which is the whole purpose of being a true expedition yacht. It is based on a proven 85 meter commercial platform which we have included two pictures of handling blue water to give you an idea of the true capability this project has.
We have included general arrangements both for the aft or midship layout of the helicopter deck. Personally speaking a feel the aft layout balances the design and maximizes the comfort of guests onboard as well as operations for the crew.
Options are endless in what can be carried onboard. From submersibles, to off road vehicles, heli ops, rugged tenders for beach/ice landings. The list goes on. To be adventure is all about the vision of the owner and can be left up to the imagination. The RSY 85M can take you to any destination in the world safely and comfortably. Where will you chose to explore first?
Rosetti Superyachts Shipyard enters the super yacht segment of the market with close to 100 years of shipbuilding experience. This is not just another new shipyard, but instead one with commercial knowledge that can be applied towards developing a new age of Italian yachts.
Rosetti has long standing employees & craftsman that go back generations that take pride in their work assuring a consistency in quality & meeting production deadlines.
Financing is a major strength offering bank guarantees giving the client complete confidence & peace of mind when building at Rosetti.
With the leadership & ethical approach from Fulvio Dodich who helped build the Ferretti Group into the success it is today, there is no doubt that the quality and product soon to be launched at Rosetti will be of the highest quality coming out of any Italian shipyard.
History Of Rosetti Shipyard
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino’s shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Yacht Designer Overview
Tommaso Spadolini comes from a long line of architects and his father, Pierluigi, was one of the first to take an industrial design course at university in Italy over 40 years ago. He designed the first modern motoryacht—the Akhir line by Cantieri di Pisa, which still bears the original exterior design.
Spadolini started designing yachts under his father’s supervision and has worked on more than 200 yachts over the past 30 years. Design Studio Spadolini is committed to developing solutions with the highest attention to detail and technical innovation, while also keeping an eye on the environment to deliver distinctive, ‘green’, successful projects.
Design Studio Spadolini has an experienced team with one objective — to create a client’s dream. This, together with our comprehensive project management skills, guarantees every aspect of the design process and results in a build that the client and the studio will be proud of.
We follow all the numerous stages of development and oversee the work in progress, applying strict quality control. Years of experience has given us the knowledge needed to help guide our clients with complex projects to ensure they go smoothly and, ultimately, are enjoyable.
This special 5-deck, a unique Supply Vessel Yacht design featuring 6 cabins for the owner and 10 guests, represents a real masterpiece in the marine world. Full service on board is granted by 24 crew members, whose cabins are distributed on three different decks to be immediately available on call. The owner cabin layout can be implemented in both configurations, aft and midship Helipad. The saloon view is related to the Aft Helipad version or Midship Helipad version.
The particular design of these yachts, based on a Rolls-Royce hull and technical platform, consent the transport on board of huge water toys such as a sailboat of up to 20 meters, submarines, runabouts or motor yachts. Thanks to their hull design they can cruise in any sea, including the tropical, Artic or Antarctic oceans.