|ROSSI NAVI Specifications|
|Length:||63m / feet|
|Beam:||11 / 36.09 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.2 / 7.22 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||20 knots|
|Max Speed:||25 knots|
|Exterior Design:||Team 4 Design|
|Interior Design:||Team 4 Design|
|Engines:||4 x MTU 16V2000M96L 2600hp|
|Location:||United States, New York City|
ROSSI NAVI UTOPIA IV Yacht for Sale
Delivered in 2018 by Rossinavi, UTOPIA IV is the harmonious balance of a luxurious superyacht and high-performance sport yacht. Fitted with four MTU 16V 2000 M96L engines that provide power to four Rolls Royce hydro jets, UTOPIA IV effortlessly glides through the water with a cruising speed of 24 knots while achieving impressive top speeds. Considering her size, this performance is quite remarkable.
UTOPIA IV was refit in 2022 with service to all major machinery, the addition of Starlink Internet, and was fully painted. She completed her 5-year survey in March of 2023.
Delivered in 2018 by the Rossinavi shipyard, UTOPIA IV is the harmonious balance of a luxurious superyacht and high-performance sport yacht.
Fitted with four MTU 16V 2000 M96L engines that provide power to four Rolls Royce hydro jets, UTOPIA IV effortlessly glides through the water with a cruising speed of 24 knots while achieving impressive top speeds. Considering her size, this performance is quite remarkable.
With an exterior featuring coupe-like design cues of long handsome lines coupled with a slender silhouette, her interior is sleek and wide and can sleep 12 guests across six spacious suites. The tastefully appointed interior blends minimalism with sophisticated European taste sourced from haute couture brands Hermes and Armani.
The forward-facing owner’s suite has a commanding 180-degree panoramic view provided by floor-to-ceiling windows and features a grand bathroom with a double shower and jacuzzi. The master suite also contains a sitting room, office, and private balcony.
A notable feature of UTOPIA IV is her impressive stern beach club. The transom folds down to add 754 square feet of swim platform to the bar and relaxation area inside the vessel. Light filters down above the bar from the ceiling through the glass-bottom pool on the main deck above.
In 2019, UTOPIVA IV was the winner of the World Superyachts Award “2019 Semi-Displacement or Planing Motor Yachts – 40m and above” and the winner of the International Superyacht Society Awards of “2019 Best Power 40m – 65m.”
She represents an incredible opportunity to own a world-class, late model sport yacht without waiting several years for the delivery of a new vessel.
UTOPIA IV is U.S. duty paid.
Main Salon & Dining
Two 4 1/2 meter sliding glass doors on the main deck allow a connection between indoors and out. Step into her spacious and well-appointed main salon featuring elegant contemporary furnishings and lighting built into her walls creating a natural light effect. She has been outfitted in creamy whites, muted grays, and light woods—letting pops of turquoise and the ocean views offered up from the floor-to-ceiling windows reign supreme. A dedicated bar is located on her port side as you enter providing a comfortable refuge to enjoy a craft cocktail. A large TV is hidden cleverly in a mirror forward of the seating area.
Forward of the main salon is her dedicated dining room divided from the main salon by a partition of rich wood paneling. Lights are built into her walls and ceiling creating a comfortable and elegant dining experience for guests. Twelve guests can dine comfortably in this generous space.
Master Stateroom & Lounge
Unsurprisingly, the forward-facing owner’s suite is the vessel’s crown jewel. Besides its palatial proportions, it is filled with sexy details - the bedroom overlooks a glass-enclosed Jacuzzi bath separating his and her bathrooms. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open out onto a 20-foot-long fixed balcony for enjoying the outdoors in complete privacy. A dedicated owner's salon and office allow owner's to watch TV or curl up with a good book in complete privacy.
Just aft of the bridge is the vessel's skylounge which was designed with family in mind. Kick back and watch a movie on her hidden TV or enjoy a competitive game of cards. A pantry is located off the skylounge for quick guest service.
Forward of the skylounge is a dedicated playroom for kids which features a large TV and couch.
The lower deck features a large reception area with a beautiful swimming pool with fantastic views of the surrounding ocean.
A large full-beam seating area is located on her bridge deck aft with room for at least 50 guests. Additionally, a large al-fresco dining table and large bar complement this amazing area for entertaining guests. Forward of the bridge on boat's bow is a generous seating and sunning area with enough space for large parties or to get away from it all.
Her sundeck features a large area dedicated to guest entertainment and relaxation with numerous spots for guests to lounge and take in a 360-degree view of the surroundings. A dedicated barbecue is located forward of her seating areas for an informal outdoor meal.
Engine and Mechanical
- 4 x MTU 16v2000M96L diesel engines
- 2 x Rolls Royce KaMeWa 71B4 Waterjets
- 2 x Rolls Royce KaMeWa 71S4 Waterjets
- 2 x Caterpillar C7.1 - 167 kW
- 1 x Caterpillar C7.1 - 107 kW (Emergency Generator)
- Condaria 2 Chiller 840,000 btu/h
Oily Water Separator:
- DVS 150 FSU oil chief
- 2 x Legend (Compact) - 77 Gal/hr each
- 4 x Stabilis Electra HS120 Underway/At Anchor Fin stabilizers
- 1 x Gyro Marine GM300 Gyro stabilizer
- Autronica Fire Detection Station
- Ultrafog Fire Fighting system for accommodations, galley, engine room
- Foam System for bilge spaces
- Emergency fire/bilge pump
- Gianneschi Portable Fire Pump
- Maxwell Vertical Windlass 11000 Series
- Hamann Type HL Cont Plus 025
- 3 x Miele Professional Dryers Type GT08 Model PT7136 Vario
- 3 x Miele Washing Machines Type GW04 Model PW6065 Vario LP
- 3 x Miele Dishwasher PG8086 Type GG07
- Miele Appliances
- Full Paint Job, All exterior & Deckheads
- Bottom Hull painting & Inspections
- Full RINA 4th year annual survey & opened 5th year survey completing all items for out of water
- External ABL condition survey and MYS Safety assessment survey
- CMC Stabilizers overhauls
- Galley repairs
- New exterior cushion covers
- Sand teak deck in guest areas
- New carbon fiber epoxy finish on awning poles and manual gangway
- New floor exterior floor mats
- New collapsible dock steps for stern guest boarding
- New upper deck aft guest dining table (primary exterior dining table)
- Stainless repairs
- Bow thruster service. New bridge control
- Install Starlink
- Interior carpentry repairs
- New crew mess floor
- Generator port and starboard service
- Main engine service
- Kongsberg upgrade of SD cards and communication
- Refrigeration electrical service
- AV/IT amplifier replacement where needed
- AV/IT repairs