|Length:||23.95m / feet|
|Beam:||6.18 / 20.28 feet|
|Max Draft:||2.08 / 6.82 feet|
|Max Speed:||28 knots|
|Engines:||2 x CAT C32 1652hp|
SANLORENZO EASY Yacht for Sale
Exceptionally well-maintained Sanlorenzo SL82, delivered in 2009 by the prestigious Italian shipyard.
She clearly embodies elegance, style, and comfort within the finest Italian design.
Uniquely equipped with a hydraulic bathing platform and electric Humphree fin stabilizers.
Classic white hull with teak decking throughout.
Accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite cabins + 3 crew in bow area.
Caterpillar V12 C32 engines.
Official length 23,95m.
Lying in Palma de Mallorca.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Accommodation and Layout
Walking in through the main saloon door, we find a large and luminous space with a classic Sanlorenzo finish of satin American walnut joinery, contrasted with grey fabric upholstery, beige carpet, white lacquered ceiling panels and panoramic side windows. Immediately to starboard is a sumptuous sofa area for up to 10 guests, complimented with a custom dark-brown leather coffee table and carpeted flooring. A Trusardi leather dining table is situated forward with matching grey fabric chairs over parquet flooring.
The main accommodation area on the lower deck sees a continuation of sophisticated design and an exquisite blend of colour schemes, accessed via a comfortable stairway from the main deck.
Centrally located is the full-beam master cabin with a king-size bed, writing desk, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with marble finishing.
To starboard lays the VIP cabin with a queen size bed with ensuite bathroom.
Forward are located a twin-bed cabin to port and a double cabin to starboard, both of which are ensuite.
Reverse cycle air conditioning is fitted throughout the interior of the vessel including in the crew cabins.
- Classic Sanlorenzo interior with satin American walnut and white headliners.
- Large custom grey U-shaped sofa and beige carpet to saloon
- Dining area in saloon
- Large white Venetian blinds to saloon
- Mosquito screens to cabins
Navigation and Electronics
The upper helm area on the flybridge is complete with analogue, and digital engine instrumentation, and the usual array of electronics.
The lower helm area also provides excellent visibility and is finished in white leather, with the steering position to port and an L-shaped sofa with chart area to starboard.
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Hydraulic steering
- ZF electric engine controls
- Humphree stabilizers 24V with dedicated master volt lithium pack (new March 2022)
- 3 x E120 Raymarine plotter
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST 6002 depth sounder
- Raymarine speed log
- 2 x Raymarine 240E VHF
- Loud hailer
- Humphree Interceptor trim tabs
- White Star compass
- Beige leather captains chair
- Kohler 27kW generator
- Kohler 20kW generator
- Generator hours 3044 / 2900h (@ August 2023)
- Inverter 1500W
- Battery banks 1000Ah
- Dedicated Mastervolt lithium battery pack for Humphree stabilizers.
- Mastervolt chargers 24V and 12V
- Single 63A shore power cable
- Satellite TV
- Land-based TV
- Tp-Link WiFi
- Retractable ultra-thin 42" LG TV in the saloon.
- Integrated Sonos sound system with Bose speakers in the salon, flybridge, aft deck, and bow area
- 20" flat screen TV and music reproduction system to Master and VIP.
- TEAC HDMI radio CD player in forward guest cabins
Galley and Laundry
Forward of the main saloon, the enclosed galley is located to starboard, with white lacquered cupboards and black granite worktops and flooring. High-quality appliances include a custom double-size fridge, a large drawer-type freezer, and twin stainless sinks. The galley includes an ideally located crew mess with a compact sofa, dining table, and access to the starboard deck through the side door. There is a large opening window providing plenty of natural light.
- Black Granite worktops and floor
- White lacquered furniture fronts
- Miele oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Miele hob
- 576L double-door silver refrigerator with 203L freezer
- Wine cooler
- Aarke water filtration system
- Miele washer
- Miele dryer
Deck and Tenders
The flybridge feels generous and is equipped with a sofa and coffee table to starboard and a large Paula Lenti sunbathing pad to port with incorporated backrests. The aft area remains flexible with two Paula Lenti individual sunbeds. You will also find a stand-alone bar unit with cold filtered water and beer tap.
In the aft cockpit area, there is a natural teak dining table with six stylish Dedon director's chairs to enjoy the view aft. Twin rear gates lead us down to a large teak-laid hydraulic bathing platform convertible to beach club with customized bimini and sun loungers.
The bow is fitted with sunbathing and seating areas with a dedicated bimini and sound system!
- Teak deck to all exterior areas
- Besenzoni stainless steel hydraulic passerelle
- Hydraulic bathing platform with Tender lift
- Swimming ladder
- 2 x Maxwell stern mooring winches
- 2 x Maxwell 4000 anchor winches with 75m and 50m chains respectively
- 2 x manual side doors
- 2 x transom gates
- Beer pump and cold filtered water dispenser at flybridge bar
- Bimini to bathing platform, flybridge, and bow area
- Williams 345 Tender from 2018
- Dining area at aft deck
- Beach Club
Access to the engine room is via the transom door or cockpit hatch. Initially, we enter the technical space area where the main electrical breakers, air conditioning units, air compressor, and battery chargers are fitted. Stepping through the water-tight/ fireproof metal door we find an immaculate, well laid out engine room. In the centre area the 2 x Caterpillar C32 V12's with V Drive delivering 1650 hp each. To port the night 20 kW Kohler generator, and to starboard the larger 27 kW Kohler generator. Also to starboard is the dedicated lithium battery pack for the electric Humphree fin stabilizers, for silent operation without the generator.
- Caterpillar V12 C32 1652hp engines
- ZF2060-V Drives
- 20 kW Kohler night generator
- 27 kW Kohler main generator
- Dedicated lithium battery pack for Humphree stabilizers
- Hydraulic PTO on both engines for thrusters and steering
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Humphree electric stabilizers
- Humphree Interceptor electric flaps
- Idromar watermaker 240l/h
- Water filter
- Deck wash
- Bathing platform shower
- Deck level lights
- Beach Club
Works and refits:
- New flybridge bimini (2023)
- New individual exterior covers and screen covers (2022)
- New Humphree electric stabilizers fitted (March 2022)
- New hydraulic swimming platform installed (2012)
- Comprehensive year-round boat care by one of Mallorca's top companies
- Yard period March 2023: Antiosmotic coating system renewal and reconstitution of the antifouling system and full machinery service
- 2 x Ocean ISO 980 8 2022 Liferafts
- Integrated smoke detectors
- Engine room extinguisher FM 200
- Bilge pump with alarms
- Life rings