|SCANMAR YACHTS 35 Specifications|
|Length:||10.69m / feet|
|Beam:||3.3 / 10.83 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.77 / 5.81 feet|
|Location:||United States, Havre De Grace|
SCANMAR YACHTS Peregrin Yacht for Sale
BRAND NEW LISTING - CENTER COCKPIT - LOTS OF ELBOW ROOM AND PRIVACY - GOOD PERFORMANCE - GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!! MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION COMING
The Swedish built center cockpit has a low and sleek look rather than the clumsy, outsized look of most smaller center cockpits of the day. She has a very practical tri cabin layout with plenty of room and privacy a hallmark of well designed center cockpits. She has great looking joinery giving a cozy, comfortable feeling. Peregrine is a great value and well worth seeing.
Starting at the bow, there is a Vee Berth with a sliding privacy door, hanging locker to starboard and an opening hatch and 12 Volt Fan for comfortable air circulation.
The Saloon has a convertible table/berth on port with a long settee across on starboard. There are 2 opening ports and an opening hatch plus 2 fans and a couple of 12v lights for air and light. There are a combination of shelves and cabinets above the settees on both hull sides.
Aft of Saloon on starboard is the Nav Station with the 12v/120v electric panels. A radar and chart plotter RL70C Display, VHF and stereo radios and a Heart Interface Link 20 are in easy reach.
The Head follows aft with a composting commode and sink with pull-out shower and an exhaust fan and 12v light. NOTE: all parts available to reconnect standard commode.
The Galley is on port aft of the Saloon and was completely rebuilt in 2008. It features a Force 10 2-burner stove top with a microwave under, refrigeration, and sink. (See below for further details)
The 2005 Yanmar Engine Compartment is under the center-line Companionway which leads to a large, comfortable and safe cockpit which features a dodger with side hand rails and an arch that supports solar panels.
The Aft Cabin entrance is behind the Galley. There are berths on either side of a center dressing area. A filler is used to combine berths into a large double. There are shelves along each hull side. Opening hatch and 2 ports provide good ventilation and light. Like all Center Cockpit Aft Cabins, it is exceptionally private and comfortable.
- Hot Cold Pressure Water
- Hull side ceiling strips
- teak and holly sole
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration insulated with vacume panels 2008
- Installed deeper Skandvik SS Sink & Shurflo SS faucet 2008
- Added Salt Water Foot Pump 2008
- Force 10 2-Burner Stove Top 2008
- Built in SS Microwave 2008
- New Galley Counter Top 2008
The Scanmar 35 has both a 12Volt Ship's Service and a 120Volt Shorepower Electrical Service.
- 4 - Trojan T-105 Golf Cart (450 Amp Hrs) Batteries (2008)
- Starting Battery (2020)
- Installed Balmar 80 Amp High Output Alternator (2008)
- Xantrex 40 Amp Battery Charger w/circuit breakers for each battery (2008)
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- Solar Panel mounted on Arch
- Hela Turbo Fans in all cabins 2012
- Installed all new 12V Light Fixtures 2012
- Installed GFCI outlets 2012
- Completely Upgraded 12 Volt DC Electrical System to ABYC Standards w/2 Newmar Distribution Panels with Circuit Breakers and LED Lights, all new wiring including all mast wiring.
- BlueSea Switches (2008)
- Marinco 12V/Solar Powered Vent in Head (2008)
- Installed EchoCharger battery isolator system (2008)
- Installed Xantrex Statpower 1750 Watt Inverter (2008)
- Installed Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor (2008)
- Completely Upgraded 110 Volt AC Electrical System to ABYC Standards including Distribution Panel, Marinco Shorepower Receptacle and all wiring
- Mounted Solar Panel on Arch with 35 Amp Trace solar charge controller (2008)
- Mast Head Tri Color installed and larger/brighter Running Lights plus 50 Watt Deck Light (2008)
Electronics and Nav Gear
- Ritchie Globemaster 5" Compass at Helm (2008)
- Raymarine RL70RC Radar, Chartplotter, GPS Display at Nav Station (2007)
- Mast mounted Radome (2007)
- Raymarine Tridata, Autopilot 4000+MkII and Raymarine RL70C Radar/Chartplotter/GPS Display mounted in Pod on new Pedestal Guard (2013)
- Raymarine waterproof VHF Radio with DS, all new cables & masthead Ant (2013)
- Stereo FM/CD/MPS Player (water resistant) with Exterior Speakers in Cabin (2008)
- Insulated SSB Backstay (2012)
- Installed mast mounted EchoMax 230 +
Sails & Rigging
Peregrine is a masthead rigged high aspect sloop with a single spreader mast. In 2007 mast was refit with all new Standing Rigging, new chainplates (Heavier than original but made by original equipment manufacturer in Sweden) and chromed bronze turnbuckles.
- Headsail Furling System
- Rebuilt Traveler with Ronstan blocks and tackle
- Furlex Heasail Roller Furling System (2007)
- Mainsail REFIT with full battens and Tides Marine Strong Track (2007)
- Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System (2014)
- Backstay Adjuster (2014)
- All new (4) Anderson 42 Self Tailing Winches
- Running Rigging led aft through 10 Spinlock Rope Clutches on coach roof to mounted winches (2007)
- Traveler with Mainsheet mounted aft of cockpit
Deck & Hull
- Lofrans Vertical Windlass with UP and Down Controls & Remote plus Chain Counter
- Delta 35# Anchor w/5/16" HiTest Chain and 5/8" 3-Strand Nylon Rode (2013)
- Dodger with Side Rails installed (2008) & Eisenglass replaced (2013)
- Installed new lifelines with SS Stanchions and Bases and 2 Gates (2013)
- SS Pedestal Guard (2013)
- Cockpit Arch
- USCG Safety Package
- Lifesling Overboard System
- Boat Hook
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Swim Ladder
- Binnacle and Winch Covers
- Cockpit Cushions (2013)
- Installed 4 Lewmar opening ports (201 2)
- Installed 3 Lewmar SeaBreeze Hatches (2012)
- Bottom Barrier Coated (2003)
- Upgraded all Thru Hulls to Apollo Sea Flange Bronze Sea Cocks
Engine and Mechanicals and Plumbing
- Peregrine has a 2005 Yanmar fresh water cooled 3 Cylinder Diesel engine with 28HP. At that time an all new 2" wet exhaust system was installed with new bronze through hull, Shields Hoses and Vetus muffler. Also installed: 3-blade Michigan Propeller, Monel 1" Propeller Shaft, PSS Dripless Shaft Seal, dual Racor Fuel Filter System, Racor Vacuum Gauge and all new hoses.
- Prop Protector Line Cutting Blade (2005)
- Speed Seal quick change water pump impeller cover (2013)
- Trident LPG Locker with Trident Gas Shutoff w/Sniffer and new Trident Hoses
- Rule 2000GPH Bilge Pump (2010)
- Whale Gusher Mk 10 1-1/2" Hose (2008)
- New SS Water Tank w/new hoses (2008)
- New Waste Tank w/new waste hoses (2008)
- All Salt Water Hoses Replaced (2008)