|SEA RAY 440 Express Bridge Specifications|
|Name:||Quit N Time|
|Length:||13.41m / feet|
|Beam:||4.24 / 13.91 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.04 / 3.41 feet|
|Location:||United States, Palmetto|
SEA RAY Quit N Time Yacht for Sale
The 1995 Sea Ray Express Bridge with hard top is one of the most popular and sought after of all the Sea Ray models! This vessel boasts a great layout for both living and entertaining, weather you are located in the salon, fly bridge or cockpit areas.
The full width interior salon allows the creation of a wide open expanse for entertaining inside in air conditioned or heated comfort. There are 2 staterooms to accommodate 4 adults in comfort, each having it's own head and TV. The large salon area also has a dinette and table that can also lower to make a huge third sleeping area! Included in this area are a custom molded counter top, breakfast bar with built in blender, concealed glass and bottle storage, microwave, stove, coffee maker and can opener. Upper and lower cabinets allow for ample storage.
On the fly bridge you will be pleasantly surprised to find a vast area for relaxation, entertaining as well as the helm control station. This area easily allows 8 adults to spread out and enjoy the view. A center walk through allows easy and safe access to the forward deck for docking or to enjoy the twin sun pads!
The aft cockpit area is accessed by one of two transom access points located port and starboard. You will also find a built in fish box and live well for those that wish to pursue the bounties of the sea! There are also additional storage lockers as well as access to the machinery spaces located below through a hatch in the floor.
Main Cabin Features:
- recovered seating area.
- new mini fridge and large fridge/freezer.
- new microwave.
- 42" smart flat screen TV.
- new flooring.
- new 16K BTU reverse AC.
- table lowers to make third sleeping area.
Master Stateroom Features
- New memory foam mattress.
- 32" flat screen TV.
- New 14K BTU reverse AC.
- Ceiling hatch with cover.
Mid Cabin Features
- 20" flat screen TV.
- Inflatable mattress can be removed to facilitate huge storage area.
- New flooring.
- Fully enclosed hard top (forward isinglass 02/2021).
- Garmin 7212 MFD, radar & depth.
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Trim tabs
- New ice maker (02/2020)
- Sink, wet bar, glass storage.
- Secondary Garmin MFD with separate B&G depth indicator.
- Fish box, live well, storage.
- Tender davits.
- Optional West Marine hard bottom inflatable w/9.9HP 4 stroke Mercury outboard available.
Engine Room Features
- Rebuilt (2015) Cat 3116TA Engines
- New turbos, starter motors, alternators, raw water pumps, fresh water pumps, heat exchangers serviced since 06/2020.
- Reverse oil change system.
- Fuel tanks cleaned and fuel polished 01/2021.
- Fisher Panda Mini 8 diesel generator with 340 hours.
- New AC raw water pump.
- Batteries replaced 01/2021 and new Victron Battery Charger in 2019.
- Main engine duplex Racor fuel filter systems rebuilt 01/2021.
- Bottom paint 09/2020
- Central vac.
- Sunbrella side curtains 09/2020.
- Number of twin berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Plotter - Garmin 7212
GPS - Garmin
Autopilot - Raymarine
- Inside Equipment
- Battery charger
Electric bilge pump
Electric head - Vacuflush
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator - 8KW Fisher Panda
Shore power inlet - 1 X 50 AMP
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Tender - West Marine Tender W/9.9 Merc.