|VAN DER VALK BeachClub 660 Flybridge Specifications|
|Name:||Van der Valk BeachClub 660 Flybridge|
|Length:||20.42m / feet|
|Beam:||5.48 / 17.98 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.49 / 4.89 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||19 knots|
|Max Speed:||24 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
VAN DER VALK Van der Valk BeachClub 660 Flybridge Yacht for Sale
THE BEACH SIDE OF LIFE
Van der Valk proudly introduces the truly innovative, patent pending BeachClub 660 Flybridge.
By ingeniously locating the Volvo Penta IPS system in the same area as the swim platform, an extraordinary amount of exterior and interior space is freed up onboard!
As a result, the BeachClub 660 Flybridge boasts the same amount of space typically found on yachts of much larger size.
The Van der Valk BeachClub 660 Flybridge was developed in partnership with designer Cor D. Rover and Ginton Naval Architects. The ultimate aim for all was to greatly optimize both interior and exterior space onboard.
As of April 2019, hull #1 of the BeachClub 660 Flybridge series is reaching the final stages of construction, and was built to the highest standards of Dutch quality and detail.
Al Fresco LifeStyle
The BeachClub 660 Flybridge features three (3) main outdoor areas to enjoy the “al fresco lifestyle”:
• An enormous foredeck area offers various layout options, including a Jacuzzi.
• The cockpit deck is an impressive location, and includes an exterior steering station.
• The beach club aft features a smart swim platform, and a sun lounge area.
Light and Bright
The overall spacious ambience is enhanced by generous use of glass throughout, with panoramic views from the two lounges and the owner’s suite. There are also numerous glass inserts in the hull, giving an additional air of class to an exterior profile which exudes modern elegance.
The BeachClub 660 Flybridge features two (2) salons. The spacious upper lounge has an inside steering position and panoramic views, while the huge lower deck lounge includes a galley and dining area, all with direct access to the swim platform via curved glass sliding doors.
Complete Specs and Equipment
The following sections provide highlights of the BeachClub 660 Flybridge’s specifications and equipment. For complete details on the 660 Flybridge, contact The New Yachts Company today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type(s) of wood and building-style according to client’s wishes
- Interior built with high quality massive wooden framework according to client’s wishes
- Luxury upholstery according to client’s wishes
- Corian countertops in galley and heads
- Corian shower stalls
- Solid wooden/Corian floors in galley and heads
- Refrigerator(s) & freezer(s)
- Ceramic cooktop
- Extractor fan
- Washer & dryer
- Combination oven
- Digitenne DVB-T ( regional regional broadcast network)
- Samsung 42” Led TV with integrated satellite receiver +DVB-T
- Sonos/Fusion Home Theatre sound system iPod function
- Extension to cockpit and front deck
- Samsung 32” Led TV with integrated satellite receiver + DVB-T
- Fusion Home Theatre sound system iPod function
- Car type Stereo/DVD system iPod function
- Cantalupi LED spotlights in salon, dining area, galley and cabins
- Engine room is equipped with LED lighting
- Deck lights incorporated in the mast
- Internal stairs fitted with LED lights
- LED foot lighting around main decks
- Waterproof exterior lighting
- Premium quality aluminum hull & superstructure
- Complete teak decking, also on stairs & swim platform
- Very large leisure area on fore deck, according to standard GA
- Glass wheelhouse sliding door
- Glass beach club/ main salon sliding doors
- Exterior tables in teak wood
- Luxury exterior Sunbrella upholstery
- Watertight entrance/service hatches (2) from swim platform to engine room
- Entrance to engine room from beach club / main salon (under stairs to swim platform)
- Electric air horn
- Electric anchor winch with S/S anchor and S/S anchor chain roller
- Fresh water deck wash and anchor wash connection
- Shower with hot and cold water on swim platform