|Name:||ESSENCE OF CAYMAN|
|Length:||25.9m / feet|
|Beam:||6.29 / 20.64 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.77 / 5.81 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Max Speed:||21 knots|
|Location:||United States, West Palm Beach|
VICEM ESSENCE OF CAYMAN Yacht for Sale
- Twin MAN V12 1200hp engines
- ZF Gearboxes
- (2) Onan 22.5kW generators Starboard: 5205 Port: 5290
- (2) 50 amp shore power
- (2) Newmar "Phase Three" charges, engine, and house batteries
- Cruisair AC
- 960 GPD Watermaker
- Lenco trim tabs
- Bow thruster
- Hydraulic steering
- Headhunter freshwater system
Communication, Navigation, and Entertainment Systems
- ICOM VHF
- Simrad CX54 radar
- Simrad RA51 radar
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Simrad AP 25 Autopilot
- Simrad depth sounder
- Garmin GPS
- Simrad wind/speed log
- BOSE Surround System DVD (Salon)
- Yamaha cinema station surround system (Master)
- New Bluetooth surround sound system (Upper Salon, Lower Salon, Master)
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- GE cooktop with convection oven
- GE Refrigerator, Freezer Combo with Icemaker, Water, and Crushed Ice Dispenser
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave/Convection Oven
- GE Trash Compactor
- GE Stainless steel refrigerator (Aft Deck)
- GE mini-refrigerator (Master)
- GE Icemaker (Aft Deck)
- Sink and wet bar (Aft Deck)
- GE washer/dryer
- 15' Inmar
- (1) Lofrans Hydraulic Windlass
- (1) Lofrans Electric Windlass
- Lofrans Aft Warping Capstans
- Dual anchors
- Galvanized anchor chain: Stbd. 250’ / Port 150’
- Esburci Passerelle
- TNT Hydraulic Swim platform
Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Fireboy fire control system
- (2) Fireboy extinguishers
- (5) Kidde alarms
- (2) 6- man Viking life rafts
- (2) Detachable life rings
- Two large salons, one on the main deck and one on the lower deck
- King master stateroom with full-beam en suite
- Generous indoor dining area
- Oversized main aft deck, semi-covered
- Easy access to the water
- Twin MAN diesel engines, 1200hp
- Cruising speed is 21 knots, maximum speed is 26 knots
- Beam: 22’
- Draft: 5.8’
- (3) New AC units have been installed in the Captain cabin, galley, and starboard guest cabin.
- Installed electronic remote fuel shut-off valves on both main engines.
- High water alarm installed in the engine room. Buzzer at the helm station.
- Manual Bilge Pumps were installed under both main engines.
- Sea cocks were replaced on both main engines.
- A new fire alarm was installed in the engine room. Buzzer at the helm station.
- Bow thruster completely refurbished with new batteries, wiring, and terminals.
- Starboard electronic windlass was completely refurbished.
- New dripless shaft seal installed on port main engine shaft.
- Fuel transfer pump rebuilt
- All 3 windscreen wiper motors have been replaced.
- Bow section and stem rebuilt
- New teak laid on the bow
- All upper salon windows resealed.
- Main door bottom frame and subflooring rebuilt with new hardwood beam.
- New carpet in the lower guest corridor.
- Upper salon wood stain refinished.
- Brand new KVH TV5 Dish installed along with 3 brand new DirecTV boxes in the lower salon, upper salon & owner's cabin. Additionally, both lower guest cabins were upgraded to have their own DirecTV box.
- Brand new HD Smart TVs & Bluetooth surround sound system installed in the upper salon.
- (2) Onboard Wi-Fi systems installed, ability to accept any data sim card, internationally unlocked, and a local repeater to pick up marina Wi-Fi.
- New fire alarms were installed in lazzarette. Alarm buzzer is located in the Wheelhouse.
- (2) New sea cocks and strainers were replaced on the AC System.
- New 15ft tender.
- Port hydraulic windlass replaced with a brand new electronic windlass.
- New centralized electronic monitoring system being installed: includes navigation charts, AIS, tank monitoring, weather reporting.
- Replaced cutlass bearings on port and STB shafts
- Replaced seals on port and STB shafts
- Port shaft removed and sent away for straightening.
- Port and STB optical alignment check.
- Port and STB swim platform hydraulic lifts serviced and seals replaced.
- STB rudder new seals and packed.
- Polished and Carbon guard hull.
- Varnish rails.
- Cosmetic repairs.
- Replaced hydraulic hoses for both port and STB engines.
- Replace Saloon A/C units