|WESTPORT Raised Pilothouse FBMY Specifications|
|Length:||34.13m / feet|
|Beam:||7.23 / 23.72 feet|
|Max Draft:||1.67 / 5.48 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||21 knots|
|Max Speed:||24 knots|
|Location:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
WESTPORT NO NAME Yacht for Sale
(4) Staterooms, interior refit, all new headliner, new A/C chillers, upgraded electronics, new watermakers, new bottom job & running gear. MTU 16V-2000’s w/ only 1200 hrs SMOH. Northern Lights 65KW Gens overhauled, stabilizers, bow thruster, tender & toys!
This vessel features the standard Westport 112' layout plus a large enclosed air conditioned aft deck. The 112' also has a spacious main salon, formal dining area, full beam master stateroom featuring His and Hers baths, port and starboard guest staterooms along with a Queen VIP Stateroom forward.
The dining area is forward of the salon with large dining table and eight chairs. Two buffet style cabinets outboard with custom storage for stemware, flatware and formal dinnerware. The galley is forward accessed from the starboard entry foyer. The galley offers a full array of appliances, built into a peninsula galley counter with a large U-shaped settee with two occasional counter bar stools, which can be moved over to the settee for additional seating.
The VIP stateroom is forward of the galley and down several steps with a walkaround queen berth and ensuite bath with large closet. The master stateroom is accessed from the port main deck foyer and down stairs to the lower foyer. Through double doors you enter the full beam Master Stateroom at the widest part of the yacht. The Master berth is a California King, with ample storage drawers port & starboard and a walk-in closet in the aft starboard corner of the Master Stateroom. His & Her master baths are forward of the Stateroom with a tub and separate shower stall.
The two remaining guest staterooms are just aft of the lower foyer with the 3rd being to port with a walk around queen and ensuite bath. The 4th stateroom is to starboard with two single berths, which can be put together to make a King bed also with a private bath.
Up the stairs to the raised pilothouse with a full control station for excellent visibility. The Pilothouse features spacious seating for cruising. Access to the expansive flybridge features an EZ2CY three-sided enclosure with a full helm station and wing control stations on both sides. To starboard there is U-shaped seating, and to port a full bar with seating for four, refrigerator, sink, ice machine and BBQ for entertaining. Aft on the boat deck is additional seating to starboard with a built-in Jacuzzi to port, a 17' Novurania with removable chalks and Nautical Structures 2000lb crane.
The crew cabins are aft with access from the aft deck and egress from the transom door, featuring an ensuite captain's cabin with queen size berth. Crew cabin with upper and lower bunks, a crew cabin with a single berth and a full head between the two cabins. Crew quarters has a dinette and a courtesy area in the companionway with full laundry facilities. Access to the engine room is forward.
- W5 engine overhaul completed @ 5400 hrs ('22) w/ approx 1200 Hrs SMOH
- Top end overhaul to port & starboard Generators @ approx 9000 hrs
Approx 3000 Hrs SMOH
- Complete new bottom job to include; new zincs, prop speed, cutlass bearings, rudder bearings, align running gear, truing of shafts & balance props ('23)
- New AC chillers ('21)
- (2) New watermakers ('22)
- New headliner throughout main salon ('22)
- All new hoses in engine room replaced ('21)
- Davit hydraulics rebuilt ('21)
- New BBQ grill installed at flybridge bar ('21)
- New Garmin GPS at flybridge helm
- New navigational screens at helm
- 4-Step paint exterior treatment completed ('23)
- New mattresses throughout yacht
- Exterior teak decks are in excellent condition
- Completely enclosed & air conditioned aft deck is huge feature