|WHITBY BOAT WORKS Ketch Specifications|
|Length:||12.8m / feet|
|Beam:||3.96 / 12.99 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||6 knots|
|Max Speed:||8 knots|
|Location:||Mexico, San Carlos|
WHITBY BOAT WORKS Sea Lady Yacht for Sale
GENEROUS PRICE REDUCTION TO $65,000
This is an unique Whitby 42 with a lot of recent upgrades. She was design by Ted Brewer and was arguably the most commercially successful design of his. The strength of the Whitby 42 clearly lies in her accommodations with good-sized staterooms
forward and aft, with two separate bathrooms and a big living room with a "U" shaped galley with a lot of storage. She has a comfortable navigation station with all the communication equipment at your fingers. Along the passageway aft you can find a workbench and the electrical panel on starboard, and on portside the engine room. This Whitby 42 has received a lot of love and maintenance, and will be a perfect match for someone looking for a live abroad boat with a lot of soul.
She has been on the hard the last 6 months during the hurricane season, and will be ready for a sea trial 12-17th of March with new bottom paint! Best offer gets her before the end of March!
1982 Whitby 42
***3-26-2020 MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO 60k***
FRESH SURVEY JUST COMPLETED AND AVAILABLE TO SERIOUS BUYERS
* REFRIGERATION: 12v Danfoss cold machine refer system w/salt water cooling
* STOVE: Force 10 Marine
* FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Par pressure water system
* FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Electrical (new 2019)
* WATER HEATER: 120v w/engine heat exchanger 6 gallon.
* OTHER: Two aluminum propane tanks
* SSB RADIO: ICOM M-802
* RADAR: Furuno DRS4W (new 2019)
* VHF: Standard Horizon GX2200 metrix AIS/GPS (new 2019)
* AUTO PILOT: Simrad AP16 (new control head 2019)
* NAVIGATION: Ipad
* MUSIC: Soundboks 2 (new 2019)
* TV: Spectra (new 2018)
* DEEPTHSOUNDER: Datamarine 3000
* SECURITY: Sirene Marine w/gps tracker (new 2019)
* BATTERIES: 8x (new 2019)
* BATTERY CHARGER: Xantrex Tru-Charge 40
* SOPLAR PANEL: 2x 100W (new 2019)
* INVERTER: Xantrex Sinewave 1800
* ALTERNATOR: 2x
* BILGE PUMP: 2x electrical (new 2019) & 1x manual
* HOLDING TANK: Yes macerator pump
* HEATER: Newport diesel
* WATERMAKER: PUR
* PROPELLER: 3-blade fixed bronze
* STEERING: Hydraulic with emergency tiller
* RUDDER: Increased from its original size
* BRAND: Ford
* MODEL: Lehman
* TYPE: Inboard
* FUEL: Diesel
* PROPELLER: 3 blade propeller
* POWER: 80 HP
* ENGINE HOURS: 137 (since new meter in 2011)
* CRUSING SPEED: 6 kt
* MAXIMUM SPEED: 8 kt
* ANCHORS: 1x 30kg Bruce anchor, 1x CQR, 1x Danforth anchor, 1x Luke Storm Anchor, 1x Dinghy anchor.
* ANCHOR WINDLASS: Guindeau GDI-600 electric
* SWIMMING PLATFORM: Custom built SS and teak (new 2019)
* DINGHY DAVITS: Aft
* DECK WASH DOWN: Saltwater
* COVERS: Fabric dodger, extended in 2019.
* TEAK: All teak redone with Cetol (new 2019)
* LIFE LINE: Black Dyneema (new 2019)
* SPINNAKER POLE: Yes.
* CHAINPLATES: Brand new chainplates may 2019, increased size from original.
* STANDING RIG: Brand new standing rig may 2019, STA-LOK fittings with new turnbuckles.
* ROLLER FURLER: Profurl
* WINCHES: All serviced in 2019.
* 1X MAIN (good condition)
* 1X MIZZEN (good condition)
* 1X JIB (good condition)
* 1X STA-SAIL (good condition)
* 1X SPINNAKER (excellent condition)
* 1X STORM JIB (excellent condition)
* 1X STORM SAIL (excellent condition)
* EPIRB: Yes.
* LIFERAFT: Viking 6 persons (need certification)
* LIFE SLING: Yes.
* FIRS AID KIT: Yes.
* SINGER Heavy duty sewing machine (new 2019)
* Printer w/scanner
* Lots of tools and electronic tools
* Different epoxy paint
* Interior (pillows, pictures, etc.)
* Kitchen equipments
* Dingy engine (well used, but in working condition)
* 2x Paddleboard w/oars (new 2019)
* Fishing rod
* Spear to hunt fish
* Sailing books and Sea of Cortez books